NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Still waiting for them to ship mine :s

Mines just the game itself. Dunno if that makes a difference or not?

Mines just the game itself. Dunno if that makes a difference or not?

Seems to, been hearing that from a friend. His shipped but it was just the solo copy. Mine is with the adapter.

If it doesn't ship today and thus I don't get it tomorrow, I won't be happy.

Has ShopTo taken payment for anyone's GameCube controller?
Looks like they haven't got them in stock yet. Same situation with the adapter and the game+Mario amiibo bundle.

That's why only the game or game+adapter bundles have been getting processed/shipped.

Perhaps bringing the release date forward created some complications. ::shrug:

I'll hopefully be getting mine Friday morning, not at work til 5pm, if people get their copies anyone up for giving online a good going over so we can add impressions to the N-Europe review? :)

Payment was taken for my copy that comes with the adapter but not for the game plus GC controller bundle which I managed to pre-order ages ago for £50 meaning that hopefully they will honour it meaning that I saved something on the controller at least, the other copy is for my brother so I hope that it gets shipped.

The only ticket notice I had on the item was ShopTo letting me know that I would need a GC controller adapter in order to the controller to work with the Wii U... :blank:

I know this ShopTo, which is why my other order is for a copy of the game with the adapter :indeed: saving me money... they then go on to say that you can purchase the adapter separately for 'insert ludicrous amounts of pounds here' which I'm obviously not going to do.

They are probably just making those of us who pre-ordered their unofficial bundle early at such a fantastic 'placeholder' price - at the time - wait until last. ::shrug:

*sings to the tune of Conga*

'Come on ShopTo, ship it! Come on ShopTo, ship it! Come on ShopTo, ship it!' :D

It's here !!! No way :) my shopto copy hasn't come but I bought it elsewhere ;)

Why is the Nintendo network completely down atm ?

It's not. Smash's online won't be live until 9pm tomorrow in Europe from what I hear

Where is elsewhere, Nintendo store?

There's no chance we're going to playing with our cube controllers this weekend is there!

Nothing shipped from ShopTo yet, but I'm sure it'll go out later today. Ordered the game and adapter.

Delivery tomorrow or Friday would be fine.

Wow this is amazing , it's rare you get a feeling that makes every cell in your body Feel happy . Zelda mario Galaxy were the last 2 games to do this for me . This is a combination of everything I love dear in gaming . The graphics are outstanding , music outstanding gameplay outstanding .

10/10 and game of the year

Edited by yesteryeargames

Wow this is amazing , it's rare you get a feeling that makes every cell in your body Feel happy . Zelda mario Galaxy were the last 2 games to do this for me . This is a combination of everything I love dear in gaming . The graphics are outstanding , music outstanding gameplay outstanding .

Definite 10/10 and game of the year

Good stuff. But where did you get your copy from? :blank:

Come on ShopTo, you're running out of time for it to arrive tomorrow :(:(:(

I don't care if I don't get the controller yet, just ship everything else

ShopTo wouldn't screw us...

Considering how strict Nintendo are being with Pokemon games and street dates, I wouldn't be surprised if Shopto's hands were tied here...

Considering how strict Nintendo are being with Pokemon games and street dates, I wouldn't be surprised if Shopto's hands were tied here...

They're advertising it as "in stock" with dispatch today (normal and adaptor bundle). I think they were waiting for news on the controller, as they just sent me this:

We are contacting you regarding your pre-order of the 'Wii U GameCube Contoller Super Smash Bros Edition'. Due to an unfortunate delay at Nintendo Europe our stock has yet to arrive in. This is estimated to be delivered to our warehouse this Friday, with your pre-order then being processed / shipped the same day. Once shipped you will be notified by email and delivery would be expected as early as the next working day. Please though accept our apologies for all inconvenience caused by this situation and thank you for your patience.

Have you seen how many places have broken street dates?

Anyway

Dear Joe,

We are contacting you regarding your pre-order of the 'Wii U GameCube Contoller Super Smash Bros Edition'. Due to an unfortunate delay at Nintendo Europe our stock has yet to arrive in. This is estimated to be delivered to our warehouse this Friday, with your pre-order then being processed / shipped the same day. Once shipped you will be notified by email and delivery would be expected as early as the next working day. Please though accept our apologies for all inconvenience caused by this situation and thank you for your patience.

I got the same e-mail from ShopTo. I was looking for my old purple GC controller but I can't seem to find it anywhere right now. I refuse to play this game with anything but the old GC controler >_<

EDIT: I found it!!! ^_^

Edited by martinist
...I found it

Got that email for the controller and adapter.

Anyone know if the same is happening with Amazon or any other store?

Ok not happy people have broken the release date in the UK

Can't help but laugh at the hypocrisy here.

Have you seen how many places have broken street dates?

Not my local independent game store. That's for sure.

Yeah, I tried. They knew that I knew they had it in the back, but they weren't going to break the street date, not even for a lifelong customer.

(Can't be mad at them though, they're selling download cards for Earthbound and Dillon's Rolling Western. That's too awesome. Plus, they did sell me the Bayonetta double pack recently for 30 quid)

I can wait though. I've got Lufia GBC to play through still and Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

Got the email for the controller and adapter, hopefully it'll come saturday!

Still haven't shipped my amigo though and they took the money!

Don't mind the controller delay as I have 5 of them but the adapter....nah man, can't do it. :/

So I've pre-ordered it using Amazon Prime and cancelled with Shopto so it should come by Friday atleast. :/