NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

@Rummy

If you use the amazon link on flubit, you can get the game + adapter for under £45.

My delivery estimate is the 28th - the 4th. I'm expecting it to be closer to the 4th, but we'll see :)

@Rummy

If you use the amazon link on flubit, you can get the game + adapter for under £45.

My delivery estimate is the 28th - the 4th. I'm expecting it to be closer to the 4th, but we'll see :)

Can't believe I forgot flubit! I even did a demand like last week and let it lapse - might stick in a demand now and hope for the best! Will cancel the ShopTo one for now(now I suddenly like their preorder system lol).

Smash Tour isn't getting a good rep, but I played it quite a bit this weekend and had fun.

Bit like Mario Party in general really :p

zlCfzSru7ls8WAt0wE

Pic of the day. Here's a little tidbit about the song names in My Music. The tracks with a red icon are song arrangements made for this game, and the ones with the black icons are arrangements from past versions. What might be a little confusing is that some track names from Super Smash Bros. Melee are now stage names for this version. The track Corneria from Melee isn't a song that plays in Corneria in the original game, but we couldn't change the name of the track. Sorry for any confusion.

zlCfzSru8WI6JiCjkW

We've included four versions of the Mute City music tracks. The regular Mute City track is from Melee, Ver. 2 is from Brawl and Ver. 3 was specifically arranged for the 3DS and Wii U versions. The track from the original game is in here too. This game probably has the most music tracks compared to any other game.

zlCfzSru9GsoQKzs7j

In Sounds, you can even listen to voices of some enemies. Metal Face has as many voice variations as the fighters…He'll say something a little different when Shulk is on the field.

The reason why I bought my Wii U is almost here. Fucking finally :laughing:

But Geometry Wars 3 will reduce my Smash playtime quite a lot, I reckon. :p

I think that person's Wii U is overheating
Something's definitely not right with their console or game, yeah. :hehe:

It's producing some interesting (and disturbing) results though:

Cy0GD9N.png?1

Something's definitely not right with their console or game, yeah. :hehe:

It's producing some interesting (and disturbing) results though

This one is a particular fave of mine.

BuJXZn7.png

I think that person's Wii U is overheating

Could you imagine if there was voice chat too..? Their console would probably explode! :rolleyes:

So some dude experimented with Amiibo's and how they work in Smash.

Some intriguing stuff in here.

Wat? :heh:

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

:heh:

Sorry, but the new GW interests me a lot more ;)

BTW, did you ever get Nano Assault Neo?

Nope, I decided to wait for Geometry Wars :p

These glitches remind me of moveset swapping from Brawl

zlCfzSruC5gmQB9414

zlCfzSruJEIm1OofZB

zlCfzSrqQoETAmXfzD

Edit: Saw this posted by one of Nintendo's FB pages:

Edited by arab_freak

Shopto just took payment for the game/adapter bundle. Way earlier than expected.

Same. They've also charged me a few quid less (before applying the points discount).

Our review is up! http://www.n-europe.com/reviews/super-smash-bros-wii-u

We'll be giving y'all an opportunity (in a separate thread) to post your impressions of online and we'll add them to ours when the servers go live on Friday.

Also, be sure to refresh the site/forum for awesome header designed by @RedShell

Oh look, top of the new page! That's convenient.

tumblr_lwc2zzJTzl1qhy6c9o2_400.gif

Our review is up! http://www.n-europe.com/reviews/super-smash-bros-wii-u

We'll be giving y'all an opportunity (in a separate thread) to post your impressions of online and we'll add them to ours when the servers go live on Friday.

Also, be sure to refresh the site/forum for awesome header designed by @RedShell

Oh look, top of the new page! That's convenient.

tumblr_lwc2zzJTzl1qhy6c9o2_400.gif

Great review, very nice to read. Congratulations!

Pic of the day. The Orbital Gate, which was shown in yesterday's post, looks like a space station, as you can see in this picture. There was also a pic of the day where the fighters are going through the center gate.

zlCfzSr9iGwlNAI--3

…By the way, this model is actually a trophy. Diorama style. The Orbital Gate Assault stage actually took a whole year to complete.

zlCfzSr9iO8fd9EtSa

NUMBERS

Total Hours of Smash Bros. 4 Played So Far and Other Stats

Smash Bros. for Wii U has a "World Status" mode, which lets you watch a ticker of random statistics collected from players. These include total number of hours played, total number of Kos people have gotten, and the total distance the Sandbag has been launched in home run contest. All of this is show on a nice global map with lights for all currently connected players. Here are some stats I saw just this morning.

• 2,297,299,984 hours of play time – almost a third as much as the entire Halo franchise
  • 6,432,211,879 total damage received
  • 118,676,889 total KOs worldwide
  • 1,446,231 miles total distance the Sandbag has traveled in Home Run Contest – almost six times the distance from the Earth to the moon
  • 3,899,843 online battles held YESTERDAY
  • 10,731,978 online battles ever held
  • 22,107,817 battles overall (offline and offline)

The one real standout here is the total hours of playtime. It HAS to include both the 3DS and Wii U versions. Because it's been less than 96 hours since the Wii U version was released, and to accrue 2.2 billion hours of play in 96 hours is impossible given the number of Wii Us that currently exist. Either that, or the figure is straight up wrong.

Online battles held so far is clearly for the Wii U version only, since the total held yesterday, 3.9 million is a little more than a third of all the total online battles figure.

pac3wph0fsp8ssfnbboo.jpg

http://numbers.kotaku.com/total-hours-of-smash-bros-for-wii-u-played-so-far-and-1662648576