NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

How strange. When I changed my card I got them to change it to my work address. My second purchase on that card went to someone else's house (and now it's back to my work address).

I wouldn't recommend buying from Zavvi these days, they used to be good for Thursday deliveries but the past few times I've ordered from them this year I got my games on the Monday after the weekend. However, they run the Nintendo UK store and since this is a Nintendo game they might deliver it on time. I have my pre order from Zavvi because I'm a cheapskate and hoping they've sorted themselves out for Smash Bros, I'll let you guys know how I get on in December :D

I think Zavvi's speed of dispatch can vary wildly. They are based in Jersey or Guernsey so will always probably take a day longer than a site based on the mainland. I recently ordered a couple of Disney Blu-rays from them and they arrived in two days, but your experience may differ.

Pic of the day. In Stage Builder, you can draw lines on your Wii U GamePad to create stages!! It might not be the easiest stage to battle on, but you can even make stages like this one.

daily-en.jpg?date=1414739159767

For more details on how this works, check out "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza" (“Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”).

For Americas: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/10-23-2014/

For Europe: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html

For Oceania: http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect

Edited by Wii

You know how we said Super #SmashBros. for #WiiU would arrive in December in Europe? Change of plan: 28/11/2014

Also arriving on this blessed day:

- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U + GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U bundle

- Nintendo GameCube Controller - Super Smash Bros. Edition

- GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U

The Super Smash Bros. for Wii U + Mario amiibo bundle will still launch on 5th December.

Wow! :o:yay:

Not very often we see that.

Hoping it also happens for another game that happens to be on that same day...

First time Nintendo change the release date to earlier, November is going to literally rip every last penny out of purses, wallets and bank accounts.

Hoping it also happens for another game that happens to be on that same day...
Oh yeah... ouch. :heh:

I'm not getting either of those games, but this is gonna be very annoying for those that are.

Better update the date on the thread. Aw yeah, NOE knocking it out of the park!

My poor wallet :(

Smash Bros + GCN Adapter

3 amiibo

GCN Controller

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

All in one day.

Yikes. Also, poor postman.

But... the Mario amiibo bundle keeps the December 5th date, so I won't get it early at all... Unless I buy two copies...

NINTENDOOOOOO!!! :shakehead

But... the Mario amiibo bundle keeps the December 5th date, so I won't get it early at all... Unless I buy two copies...

NINTENDOOOOOO!!! :shakehead

You can get the game and Amiibo separately for the same price.

actually, you can get the game and amiibo for cheaper, I had a look for the cheapest ssb bundled with mario, then did the same for them seperately, saving of about £5. I went for a ssb bundle with gamecube adapter, just because it was cheaper than buying a couple of extra pro controllers.. but still.. shop around!!

You can get the game and Amiibo separately for the same price.

I'm a collector. The price has absolutely nothing to do with it. I need the bundle. :heh:

I'll probably find a way to make it work, though... Might have to buy the game twice and sell/gift the second copy to someone, but even that shouldn't prove too arduous.

I'm a collector. The price has absolutely nothing to do with it. I need the bundle. :heh:

I'll probably find a way to make it work, though... Might have to buy the game twice and sell/gift the second copy to someone, but even that shouldn't prove too arduous.

I'm pretty sure the game will be in its own Nintendo seal so if you do buy 2 copies of the game you could sell the one that comes with the Amiibo as brand new.

Oh yeah... ouch. :heh:

I'm not getting either of those games, but this is gonna be very annoying for those that are.

You're not getting Smash Bros? :confused:

Welcome

Back

Iwata , I feel he may have had some sort of say on this :)

Edited by yesteryeargames
Fu

You're not getting Smash Bros? :confused:
Are you crazy?! :heh:

I be referring to the new Pokémon games. ;)

So don't worry, you'll be able to kick my ass at Smash on Wii U too. :D

My poor wallet :(

Smash Bros + GCN Adapter

3 amiibo

GCN Controller

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

All in one day.

Yikes. Also, poor postman.

That can only mean one thing, one or two things are going to have to wait at the post office ;)

Now would be a perfect time to bring the Pokémon release date forward Ninty! But holy cow this month is going to be expensive.

Awesome news on Super Smash Bros being moved forward a week but if Nintendo don't at least do the same now for Pokemon then I might as well cancel both my pre-orders now for both versions as me and my brothers will almost certainly just be playing Super Smash Bros. :indeed:

I think Nintendo have simultaneously done their fans a service whilst shooting themselves in the foot with this one as there are already too many games coming out in November across the various platforms, if you just own Nintendo platforms exclusively then I guess it's good news but even then... Pokemon AND Super Smash Bros on the same day? :blank:

Are you crazy?! :heh:

I be referring to the new Pokémon games. ;)

So don't worry, you'll be able to kick my ass at Smash on Wii U too. :D

When you said "those games" I didn't think you were referring to both versions of Pokemon lol. All is well. Speaking of Pokemon, with this news I've had to cancel my preorder since nothing can get in the way of me and Smash Bros. :heart:

That can only mean one thing, one or two things are going to have to wait at the post office ;)

Now would be a perfect time to bring the Pokémon release date forward Ninty! But holy cow this month is going to be expensive.

That's what I'm hoping for.

I booked a week off for when this was originally coming out and now I can't change the date, haha.

I booked a week off for when this was originally coming out and now I can't change the date, haha.

Gutted! Wy can't you change it? You get all prepared and nintendo fuck you over...