NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Sorry I meant for downloads locking but then I realised they do that now :(

Game used to send the codes out early and you could download instantly, looks like they have indeed sorted that now the bastards.

Ah in that case I completely understand, Game deserve all the abuse they get as penance for price-fixing alone and the rest of it! : peace:

*sigh* Well at least I'll get to play this tomorrow I guess, hopefully. :)

I didn't get it from ShopTo either. Strange considering I got the shipping notice and picture of the packaging on Tuesday, which clearly says it's been sent by 24 hour Royal Mail. Mustn't have actually been sent until today.

Slightly disappointed, but as long as it's here tomorrow I'll be alright.

Slightly disappointed, but as long as it's here tomorrow I'll be alright.

90a5442391c143173baf1fd82e5b2449-10-gifs-of-soon-moments-in-games.jpg

:p

Mine didn't arrive either. Damn

Ah well. I'll just go back to playing it anyway

greninja3down.jpg

Edited by Serebii

I didn't get it from ShopTo either. Strange considering I got the shipping notice and picture of the packaging on Tuesday, which clearly says it's been sent by 24 hour Royal Mail. Mustn't have actually been sent until today.

24 Hour Royal Mail is no different to 1st Class. It's just what it's called on the Online Business Account (I hate it, as it makes it look like we send stuff late when it takes more than a day).

Edit: Another screenshot to tease people with

cJDZH8k.jpg

Mine didn't arrive either. Damn

Ah well. I'll just go back to playing it anyway

greninja3down.jpg

Curse you lol

I will try my best to get Ruby and saphire early to tease you when the time comes :p

No idea if mine is at home, but it does seem strange that Shopto would sent a dispatch email to people Tuesday night and not send it out. Usually, they send the dispatch once it's been dispatched.

Still, only 3 hours until i find out.

24 Hour Royal Mail is no different to 1st Class. It's just what it's called on the Online Business Account (I hate it, as it makes it look like we send stuff late when it takes more than a day).

Edit: Another screenshot to tease people with

cJDZH8k.jpg

That's strange in that case. First Class is always advertised as 1-2 business days, even if it usually does arrive in one. But for 24 hour delivery to take more than 24 hours??? Unsure whether it really is down to Royal Mail or Shopto really were holding back on dispatch.

It's not on their site yet, but internet ads for Shopto are showing the Wii U version + Gamecube controller as £52.85. Wonder if it will be cheaper anywhere else? Amazon tend to price match ShopTo these days.

I also noticed quite a few of the amiibo are now £10 on Amazon.

Super #SmashBros. for Nintendo 3DS - Launch Trailer

There now, isn't that better? Nothing beats being teased like that.

Don't let the postage delay get you down, boy. Post gets delayed all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow! Well, goodbye! ;)

That's strange in that case. First Class is always advertised as 1-2 business days, even if it usually does arrive in one. But for 24 hour delivery to take more than 24 hours??? Unsure whether it really is down to Royal Mail or Shopto really were holding back on dispatch.

As Cube says it's the same thing, so it'll be an issue with dispatch. I only recently started noticing this 24hr and 48hr delivery things, but I for some reason concluded they must just be 1st/2nd equivalent. Noticed it on a lot of things I've ordered in last few months that were 'first class' where the postage says 24hr delivery(not the same as next day, ofc).

Anyway, whilst you're all crying about not having the game early, I'm currently not caring as I've yet to get a 3DS interest in it(or my L button fixed) so I'll just rock on over to my currently more exciting purchase in the Fantasy Life thread! ;)

You do realise that, to me, you all sound like spoiled brats.

"Oh WAH! I didn't get my game a day before everyone else! The thought of having to wait just one more day is unbearable!"

Suck it up, because it could be a lot worse.

Take me for example, because it's a Mario Kart League night, I'm at @Dcubed's house, he and his sister have the game. So I'm gonna have to distract myself while she plays the game.

Now that's torment!

Not for me, since I'm not at home anyway :p

Course I could've just taken it with me to spare you the torture, but where's the fun in that? ;)

Edited by Dcubed

As I said, I haven't ordered it myself but I can see why those who did and didn't receive are getting a bit upset. Most people go with Shopto because of the early delivery. It's essentially what put them on the map. When you don't get it early from them then you feel let down.

If your situation bothers you that much you could avoid your own torment by simply not going to Dcubed's house. Simples.

I rely on DCubed for internet access so I can take part in the Mario Kart League. Don't really have a choice.

Thought I saw some pigs fly today. An early deliver from the Nintendo Store.

IMG_20141002_194313.jpg

IMG_20141002_194424.jpg

The 3DS is very shiny.

How do I download the patch on the eShop? I can't seem to play online without it but I can't find it on the eShop?

How do I download the patch on the eShop? I can't seem to play online without it but I can't find it on the eShop?

Type in smash bros in the search box. It should pop up.

The 3DS is very shiny.

And your impressive collection continues to grow!

It should prompt you to download when you start the software.

Game is great. The lag is pretty unworkable at times though.

Weird how ShopTo fucked up with this. :blank: Even more surprising to see early arrivals from the Nintendo UK store! :heh:

Oh well.

Game is great. The lag is pretty unworkable at times though.

I've only played a couple of games and haven't had too much lag, then again I'm so used to Brawl's online maybe I can't see how bad this game's is :p