Something must have gone so wrong

The rest of the post will soon come along

I can't understand it, I'm really irate

It's never like ShopTo to ever be 'late'

But oh the post has been and gone

So I am left reciting this song

And wondering just what it is I've done wrong'

If anyone needs me I'll be by the letterbox. :(

Wait wait I'm confused. I love the Poem btw :laughing: did you write that!?

So did it not arrive Sam?! Our post hasn't been yet. I'm twitchy.

Wait wait I'm confused. I love the Poem btw :laughing: did you write that!?

So did it not arrive Sam?! Our post hasn't been yet. I'm twitchy.

Thank you :) and yes I did.

No it hasn't :( though it's possible that there might be a separate package delivery later as it was all letters...

...its happened before. :indeed:

:blank:

Who am I kidding? It's going to be a Smash-less day for me. :/

Ah well, guess I'll just have to find other things to do until tomorrow, it's a shame though as I'm off work for a week so it would have been amazing to be playing it today.

Come on ShopTo, I ordered two copies as well! One for me and one for my brother... ah well.

To all those who get the game today, enjoy! : peace:

[/Rant]

I'm totally not bitter, at all... well maybe a bit. :p

Hate this on games I've decided to download digitally...

Will it go up at midnight?!

Thank you :) and yes I did.

No it hasn't :( though it's possible that there might be a separate package delivery later as it was all letters...

...its happened before. :indeed:

:blank:

Who am I kidding? It's going to be a Smash-less day for me. :/

Ah well, guess I'll just have to find other things to do until tomorrow, it's a shame though as I'm off work for a week so it would have been amazing to be playing it today.

Come on ShopTo, I ordered two copies as well! One for me and one for my brother... ah well.

To all those who get the game today, enjoy! : peace:

[/Rant]

I'm totally not bitter, at all... well maybe a bit. :p

Ahh man that majorly sucks.

I can't believe you wrote that! Brilliant! : peace:

I'm still waiting. But our postman isn't exactly the quickest round these parts!

I also have had the week off so playing this today would have been sweet. But I only preordered on like Monday so I'd be surprised if I got mine anyway!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you S.C.G!

'Oh the post has been and gone

I'm left wondering what's going on

More junk mail than we can manage

But not a single package!

Something must have gone so wrong

The rest of the post will soon come along

I can't understand it, I'm really irate

It's never like ShopTo to ever be 'late'

But oh the post has been and gone

So I am left reciting this song

And wondering just what it is I've done wrong'

If anyone needs me I'll be by the letterbox. :(

Awesome!

If it makes you feel any better I didnt get a copy from the postie either. Although I didn't order it so.....:D

Awesome!

If it makes you feel any better I didnt get a copy from the postie either. Although I didn't order it so.....:D

Leave the forum at once, troll!! *shakes angry fist :mad:

:heh:

Apparently the postman has been my sister just said. But not to us.

If anyone needs me ill be sobbing into my pillow awaiting the feelings of anger and spite take over. :(

I can't play it due to this stream I have to cover.

Ah well, it's old hat to me now, anyway :p

Hate this on games I've decided to download digitally...

Will it go up at midnight?!

I believe it's midnight European time, so 23:00 UK.

Shopto and the postmen have failed , really unfair that other people are getting it today and some of us have to suffer despite using the same company .

They didnt even bother to send my Forza horizon in today's post which is very strange considering 90% of the time they come the next day when shopto ship . I can only assume it's been stolen :(

Edited by yesteryeargames

Seems weird that Shopto have failed so many of you, especially how it's a big release as well. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come from them. Their prices aren't the best anymore and if they lose the early delivery then that's me done with them.

Shopto and the postmen have failed , really unfair that others get to play it early :( I wish there was some way of locking games until midnight .

Join the club, looks like they've chosen to screw Cornwall over again amongst other regions. :heh:

Yes it sucks but I don't begrudge others the chance to play the game early - well not much anyway ;) - and 'game locking' would certainly not be welcome.

Nobody would genuinely want that, this is Nintendo we're talking about not Microsoft. :indeed:

I'm just going to find other things to do and I'll assume this is payback in my case for when I received the original Super Mario Galaxy in the post a whole two days early from Play.com... gosh those were the days! :D

----------------------------------------

Anyway how is the game for those that are playing it? I'd genuinely like to know but obviously no spoilers. :)

I can't play it due to this stream I have to cover.

Ah well, it's old hat to me now, anyway :p

Same to you then...

Leave the forum at once, troll!! *shakes angry fist :mad:

:heh:

Join the club, looks like they've chosen to screw Cornwall over again amongst other regions. :heh:

Yes it sucks but I don't begrudge others the chance to play the game early - well not much anyway ;) - and 'game locking' would certainly not be welcome.

Nobody would genuinely want that, this is Nintendo we're talking about not Microsoft. :indeed:

I'm just going to find other things to do and I'll assume this is payback in my case for when I received the original Super Mario Galaxy in the post a whole two days early from Play.com... gosh those were the days! :D

Anyway how is the game for those that are playing it? I'd genuinely like to know but obviously no spoilers. :)

One time, my friend got Assassin's Creed Revelations about 5 day before launch from ShopTo. It was insane

Watch the Pokémon ORAS stream :p

You do realise that, to me, you all sound like spoiled brats.

"Oh WAH! I didn't get my game a day before everyone else! The thought of having to wait just one more day is unbearable!"

Suck it up, because it could be a lot worse.

Take me for example, because it's a Mario Kart League night, I'm at @Dcubed's house, he and his sister have the game. So I'm gonna have to distract myself while she plays the game.

Now that's torment!

What do people plan on doing with Miis?

I made a "Toon" Ganondorf

sbcDM4m.jpg

I hear you Glen-i, it seems a little silly to moan about something so small, but it's slightly annoying given ShopTo's reputation of being a brilliant company for preorders. They nearly always get the game to everyone on the Thursday. The fact some have had the game and others haven't when we all got a dispatch notice at the same kinda time is a little weird.

Also, as it's a fairly big release you'd expect them to want to get the game out.

But no, it's not the end of the world. It's just odd for ShopTo. Part of me feels like they're turning into Play.com a bit, what with them now virtually selling every electric device going. Won't be long til they start doing a kitchen appliance range the way their going. :heh:

Let's hope they don't end up like Play did. *shudders

You do realise that, to me, you all sound like spoiled brats.

"Oh WAH! I didn't get my game a day before everyone else! The thought of having to wait just one more day is unbearable!"

Suck it up, because it could be a lot worse.

Take me for example, because it's a Mario Kart League night, I'm at @Dcubed's house, he and his sister have the game. So I'm gonna have to distract myself while she plays the game.

Now that's torment!

As I said, I haven't ordered it myself but I can see why those who did and didn't receive are getting a bit upset. Most people go with Shopto because of the early delivery. It's essentially what put them on the map. When you don't get it early from them then you feel let down.

If your situation bothers you that much you could avoid your own torment by simply not going to Dcubed's house. Simples.

I've heard of many from ShopTo getting it, so you guys are isolated incidents

I hear you Glen-i, it seems a little silly to moan about something so small, but it's slightly annoying given ShopTo's reputation of being a brilliant company for preorders. They nearly always get the game to everyone on the Thursday. The fact some have had the game and others haven't when we all got a dispatch notice at the same kinda time is a little weird.

Also, as it's a fairly big release you'd expect them to want to get the game out.

But no, it's not the end of the world. It's just odd for ShopTo. Part of me feels like they're turning into Play.com a bit, what with them now virtually selling every electric device going. Won't be long til they start doing a kitchen appliance range the way their going. :heh:

Let's hope they don't end up like Play did. *shudders

Exactly.

I also agree with your Play comparison. Their prices have slowly started to creep up and their sales have become pretty shoddy as well. I'm an Amazon Prime member and have started to use them more and more for my games. I don't get them a day early but i'm usually saving £5-10 pound per release.

Even GAME ( online ) have started selling some games cheaper than Shopto!

Oh, you guys, the patch is up on the eShop. You may want to download it if you're going retail.

Sorry I meant for downloads locking but then I realised they do that now :(

Game used to send the codes out early and you could download instantly, looks like they have indeed sorted that now the bastards.

Yeah a mate of mine at work has Prime and he always gets stuff from Amazon. Like you he doesn't get anything early (rarely) but he saves some dollar.

I've always liked GAME for their reward points as I find them pretty good value when you buy a lot with them. They've just let themselves down a bit with delivery and order debacles. I've seen it both personally, and from you lot on here. Some of the stuff they try and get away with is baffling.

ShopTo will always be my go to, but recently I've found myself ordering from all over the place purely to get special editions, better prices etc. Thats why I was baffled when I ordered Smash and got a mail to say I was now a Silver ShopTo customer. :o

And this is how they treat me?!! Haha I kid. Kinda.