NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Seems that Shopto have taken their money. Guess it'll be sent tomorrow and potentially arrive on Thursday.

DELICIOUS.

Looking at all these posts...

OH THE ENVY! :(...

Ordering in Norway isn't nearly as fun.

Some friends of mine have found Smash in a few shops already.

Mind you, he's French. Not that that means anything, but I wouldn't go nuts if you live in London.

Me? I'm waiting for the digital version. Like Dazzybee, I want this available wherever I go, Smash on London Transport is definitely the way to travel on overcrowded buses!

Some friends of mine have found Smash in a few shops already.

Mind you, he's French. Not that that means anything, but I wouldn't go nuts if you live in London.

Me? I'm waiting for the digital version. Like Dazzybee, I want this available wherever I go, Smash on London Transport is definitely the way to travel on overcrowded buses!

This is why we're getting Pokémon a week late.

Europe is rubbish at keeping street dates.

You can kinda see why they started selling it now, think of the profits!

But yeah, it's totally why. Especially after the X and Y debacle.

We're getting it a week late because of Smash Bros.

If that was true, America would be getting it late too.

I agree with Serebii, we're getting it late because of X and Y.

European shops (Mostly Italian, I believe) just couldn't wait to cash in on that sweet Poké money.

I wouldn't be so sure. That probably helped justify it, but I can tell you that the fact european stores broke street dates by almost 2 weeks was not a good thing.

That's Nintendo's fault for sending it 2 weeks early then.

Just looked on my shopto orders page and they've got a photo of my envelope with Smash Bros, does this mean they've sent it today or just getting it ready for tomorrow?

That's Nintendo's fault for sending it 2 weeks early then.

Just looked on my shopto orders page and they've got a photo of my envelope with Smash Bros, does this mean they've sent it today or just getting it ready for tomorrow?

Agreed.

And it means they're getting it ready for tomorrow

If that was true, America would be getting it late too.

Not necessarily.

Last year, on the weekend before Black Friday (the biggest shopping day of the year in the US), America got A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D World. We got 3D World a week later.

Now I just got the dispatch email from ShopTo, too bad it's night time and Royal Mail won't start sorting it until tomorrow :(

Now I just got the dispatch email from ShopTo, too bad it's night time and Royal Mail won't start sorting it until tomorrow :(

Same here, still that could mean early play on Thursday at least. Never know, could have dispatched it earlier and sent the email later. That's happened to me before with GAME, item arrived before i had the dispatch email.

Off topic but the same thing happened to me with GAME once, I preordered the ice white 3ds and Mario Land bundle and never received a despatch email. It turned up the Thursday (day before launch) and when I went onto the website it was still showing as a preorder and no despatch etc. So I cancelled the order. Aaaaand never got charged. #unintentionalthievery

There's a new Smash Bros 3DS Review.

3 out of 10? You're crazy!

:p

Great review buddy

zlCfzSf4efAVzCPMS9

Pic of the day. This is the Orbital Gate stage. This is a Wii U version-exclusive stage reenacting Team Star Fox's defense of the Orbital Gate from an Aparoid missile attack.

zlCfzSf4en8yZqV8K6

Missiles are launched towards the Orbital Gate! The force field shields the machinery for a while, and the missiles eventually get shot down by team Star Fox. Overall, this stage feels like a ride. It's pretty hectic, so hold on tight!

zlCfzSf4esknLZwJxi

The Arwings are passing through the gate! And the fighters hop on for a free ride!!

FYI, there's a much easier way of unlocking custom moves. Basically, you press the home button when the random generator thing is on the item that you want. You then press it again and hold A and it stops on the move you want to unlock.

(Hope that makes sense...I'm guessing that someone with the game can explain it more articulately. @Serebii?)

@Goron_3 when starting a round in classic mode, you get a slot wheel thing, which displays things like "150 x Coins", "3 x Custom" or "1 x Trophy".

The home method allows you to select which category you want. So "custom" will unlock custom moves, equipment or Mii outfits when you finish the round.

OMG! A Starfox stage that doesn't just have you fighting on top of the Great Fox, or on a Battlefield clone!! :o

It looks amazing too! :bouncy:

Anyone buying from Nintendo UK store with the free t shirt ? Any movement yet ?

Have you tried taking a laxative? :laughing:

That Starfox stage sounds amazing. I'm glad it isn't just "large spaceship, while Arwings dogfight nearby", it tells an actual story, and spans several different types of ships.

Kind of like an epic sci-fi version of Poké Floats or Rainbow Ride. Love it! :yay:

Does it annoy anyone else that the Great Fox isn't to scale? :p

Why should it? This is Smash.

Should we be annoyed that Olimar isn't microscopic?

Should we rage every time Charizard goes swimming in Brawl?

Actually, didn't that anime special completely submerge a Charizard underwater and have it be totally fine afterwards?

That really bugged me.

Anyway, yay! Star Fox stage that actually looks interesting.

So sick of Corneria... And yes, I know it's in the 3DS version.