NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

It looks amazing..I do need to spend a bit more time with it before I make my mind up though. I'll definitely be getting one of the versions in any case!

Hey everyone I am sure this is not the right page but I have been playing smash since 64 and would love to play with some new people when it is out next month!

Please DM me your Friend Code and feel free to add me! 0920-0357-1402

PS - If you have a spare code , I love to play the demo! Have a great evening guys and girls!

Thanks Phube for the code.

Cant wait to get SMASHING

What is it with Japanese players spending most of the match trying to avoid you? It doesn't work if your losing. :rolleyes:

Online matches seem to be mostly lag free, only had 1 match with bad lag but it didn't last too long. Not bad considering I'm connecting to players in Japan.

Edited by Ike

That's good news Ike! My only memory of Brawl online was one best not remembered. :heh: a horrid, laggy, freezing mess. :(

So your post brings joy! : peace:

Busy day tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to attend all these funerals. You know there are $h1theads trying to sell these codes on Ebay.

Wait what?! £25?! Fuck me.

Damn, missed an opportunity !! Damn you Zell, Sprout and tapedeck!! :p

Begs the question, how much would they be willing to pay for the full game if it was limited availability for a week?

Begs the question, how much would they be willing to pay for the full game if it was limited availability for a week?

Their inner virginity. ;)

One thing I have noticed in this demo is that Pikachu appears as a random opponent a seemingly inordinate amount. In fact I got him to appear 15 times in a row when playing Mega Man and having a single CPU character in the fourth slot. Statistically significant[?].

Edit: Now I can't get the bugger to appear at all. Whack.

For the craic I did 30 matches just to see, he only appeared 30% of the time. Not a lot compared to 20/25% so probably just random [or an RNG burp].

Edited by GigaPlay

The demo will have to wow me a lot to make me even consider buying the 3DS version. I love smash but much prefer big screen affairs. If we weren't having a home console version for a few years I'd probably buy it.. but I only have to wait a few months.

Didn't realize Nintendo were sending the codes through email. Anyway, just saw that I have 4 codes, one for me and 3 for regular users of N-Europe that would like them. Anyone?

Will be playing this for a while, so PM me if interested and I'll get back online in a couple of hours time.

Edit: All my codes are now gone. That was quick.

Edited by londragon

The Wii U version may be coming out on November 21st.

[TWEET]510572354624557056[/TWEET]

Lot of big games coming out around that week in November. It'll be interesting to watch and see which comes out on top.

Didn't realize Nintendo were sending the codes through email. Anyway, just saw that I have 4 codes, one for me and 3 for regular users of N-Europe that would like them. Anyone?

Will be playing this for a while, so PM me if interested and I'll get back online in a couple of hours time.

I got one already, but a friend of mine would like it.

I've played a couple of matches on the demo, I like it so I keep my preorder on the 3DS-version. But I don't think I'd be able to 100 % it. Got whacked by three lvl 5 CPUs yesterday as I have trouble adjusting to the controls. I would like a GC Controller-shell for the 3DS. THat would be awesome. :)

The 21st seems very likely over here, too. The NA got A Link Between Worlds and 3D World on the same day, while over here 3D World came out a week later.

According to that date, NA will get Smash and Pokémon on the same day. Over here, Pokémon is coming out a week later.

I hope that date is true, I have that week off from work! :D

I got some codes too, been playing the demo a bit and quite enjoy it. Really will be changing the control scheme though. Can't get to grips with it.

Anyway, I have thought of what to do with my spare 3 codes and considered selling them but then I want people who love the game to enjoy it too. it's a demo after all and you shouldn't have to pay for those.

So anyone still looking for a code, PM me and I'll give you one. I have 3 going. I may do first come first served, or pick three random PM's after a few hours depending on the response.

EDIT:

One code remaining.

Edited by BowserBasher

Used a code (seriously, if you're signed up for Club Nintendo you should have an e-mail. You really haven't had a spare minute since it went up years ago,,,?). It was passable. I'm not really sure what I was expecting, having played Brawl/Melee. The small size just makes it more chaotic to play (bad chaotic). Oh well.

I'm starting to get the controls now after a couple of hours and have thus upped the opponent difficulty to 7. I like it better and better so I have concluded that I'll keep my pre-order. Looking forward to try the demo with my friend.

I still have one spare code left, does anybody want it? (first come first serve :p ) Sorry, Code is gone now!

Edited by M_rock