NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

I just got an email with 4 codes.

Got 2 spare as saving one for a mate. Anyone want? Lemme know.

Can I have one please?

Josh gave me one of his because he's an absolute babe.

But I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one who didn't receive them straight from Nintendo... What the hell guys.

Well i'll be nice, New guy @deadbulky gets a code

*Tries not to freak out*

Thank you ever so much kind sir, ill be sure to use these forums now on and make a little home here ;d

*Tries not to freak out*

Thank you ever so much kind sir, ill be sure to use these forums now on and make a little home here ;d

So long as you hate Nintendo and can get outspoken about the game pad and lack of online features - you'll fit in a dream.

I kid, welcome my friend. Welcome. : peace:

Villager is awesome. I love his moveset.

I knew that Villager's pocket move could be used for projectiles, but I had no idea that it could be used for items. I also checked to see if you can use other items while one is pocketed - you can. This seems like a great tactical move, letting you hide a powerful item then SURPRISE, BITCHES!

Well seeing as I don't intend on getting a Nudey-S (that's what we're calling them, right?) I won't be getting this game.

Enjoy folks!

No n-e review code for this then?

Nintendo don't give demo reviews...

We did get a chance to play it a few weeks ago, but nobody could make it.

Well i'll be nice, New guy @deadbulky gets a code

While that was very nice of you, I reckon he's slipped awful into the darkness, never to be seen or heard of again. Apt name, for he is indeed dead. Let us remember him in death as we do his life. That was one wonderful half hour he spent on this forum. Grant him : peace:

Edited by Wii

While that was very nice of you, I reckon he's slipped awful into the darkness, never to be seen or heard of again. Apt name, he is indeed dead. Let us remember him in death as we did in life. For that was one wonderful half hour he spent on this forum.

BOO

Aha no i'm still here, just playing and getting a feel for the controls, feels weird after not having smash for years, even stranger on a handheld.

BOO

Aha no i'm still here, just playing and getting a feel for the controls, feels weird after not having smash for years, even stranger on a handheld.

Sssshhh!!! The dead can't speak and you've ruined my eulogy, well your eulogy. :confused: