NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Super Smash Bros. 3DS – Japanese AKB48 Commercial

Edited by Wii

I saw a picture of AKB48 in Smash and assumed it was just a photoshop job/someone made their own AKB48 Mii's, didn't think it was an actual thing though haha, that's amazing.

God, there's so much info out on this game now since the demo in Japan got released into stores. Looks as though they took note of what the competitive scene asked for at E3, particularly with regards to aerial attacks. Falcon and Sheik look absolutely awesome now!

u4XkvnM.jpg

I'm surprised to see the name change. Apparently, the victory announcer also says "Alph"

Sheikah agrees with this costume.

Any idea how much this game will cost at launch? $40? $50? I have exactly $40.05 in my eShop account.

Any idea how much this game will cost at launch? $40? $50? I have exactly $40.05 in my eShop account.

Oh that's too bad, it's going to cost $40.06. Nah, I don't know, I presume around €50 for the Wii U and slightly less for the 3DS version. I see it available for preorder for €41. I'm more concerned when it's going to launch on Wii U.

Finally put my urge to import a Japanese 3DS and a copy of this to bed. Plenty coming out between now and release to keep me busy. Might be a different story when the New 3DS hits though, the wait to be able to play this game properly is long, dark and full of terrors.

zlCfzSa3pRUkFnvyIo

Pic of the day. This is what the view looks like within the Vault. YourTrophies collection will start off with one randomly selected trophy. In your Album, you can view pictures you've taken of fighters posing. Photos taken with the 3D Depth Slider on will take photos in stereoscopic 3D, and photos will be in 2D when they're taken with that feature turned off.

Bets Amiibo will be necessary to complete the trophy collection?

Nintendo, not EA.

Bets Amiibo will be necessary to complete the trophy collection?

Not a chance. KIU had the AR Cards that added characters to its trophy room and they were all optional.

Not to mention that there would only be Amiibos for the playable characters anyway...

Well we've seen multiple trophies for the same characters in past games. Was just thinking Amiibo could easily unlock a set of figure-specific trophies, does seem like a pretty shitty thing to do though. Thanks for the reassurance.

I see it available for preorder for €41.

€41? Is this one of those instances where they translate game prices as 41 Euros = 40 USD, or does that mean I'm going to pay what €41 amounts to in USD? If that's the case I'm going to have to order another eShop card to my country.

God, there's so much info out on this game now since the demo in Japan got released into stores. Looks as though they took note of what the competitive scene asked for at E3, particularly with regards to aerial attacks. Falcon and Sheik look absolutely awesome now!

Is there anywhere I can read up on character changes? That's what I'm most interested in for the new Smash Bros.

Another good idea for an advert, easily transferable to other countries too, get celebrities, have them fighting!!

I wonder if you can send fighters to friends online...

Question for everyone, who do you plan to main?

I'm going for Little Mac, Pit, Palutena, Robin & Lucina.

Is there anywhere I can read up on character changes? That's what I'm most interested in for the new Smash Bros.

Well I'm currently reading through this thread where there are some character changes being discussed: http://smashboards.com/threads/sorry-for-crashing-smashboards-im-zipzo-today-i-played-the-release-build-of-smash-4-ama.366574/

I can't say who my main characters will be until I've played the game :D My favourites are Sonic and Donkey Kong but I plan on trying everyone and seeing who I'm good with. In Brawl I could play as pretty much everyone apart from Olimar, Dedede and Ice Climbers.

Question for everyone, who do you plan to main?

I'm going for Little Mac, Pit, Palutena, Robin & Lucina.

A better question would be "Who do you plan to try out first?"

Because for me it would be Greninja and Shulk. Ninja frogs and British people. Perfect!

I'm also gonna get that Greninja Amiibo. Gotta get one and make it my Smash partner!

In Brawl I could play as pretty much everyone apart from Olimar, Dedede and Ice Climbers.

I was kinda the same. I'm decent with everyone except Diddy, Bowser and Ganondorf.

I mained Lucas, Lucario and Toon Link in Brawl.

A better question would be "Who do you plan to try out first?"

If that's the case then it's gotta be Super Mario in classic mode, wouldn't feel right to start off Smash Bros any other way :D

Game Xplain have got a discussion video about the new Japanese demo talking about changes and stuff.