NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Shulk!

SHULK

SHULK

SHULK!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I hoped, I dreamed, I felt it would remain so.... *pinches self*..... nope still here it is REAL!

WOOOOTTTTTT

My only disapointment is the lack of Reyn in the Final Smash :(

I know Shulk said "It's Shulk Time" as a nice reference to Reyn but I wanted to see Reyn appear in the final smash and say it..... unless they are holding back and Reyn might be playable too?????

The reason why Reyn isn't in Shulk's final smash is obviously because he needs to be an assist trophy that shouts out all of the random voice clips that everyone loves from Xenoblade ;)

They won't be random if you've played the game. :p

I think he means random in the sense that they choose 2 of any of the companions Shulk has in Xenoblade.

I think Fiora, Reyn, and Melia could also make an appearance.

And that SNiper/Healer girl whose name I forgot.....:nono:

I think he means random in the sense that they choose 2 of any of the companions Shulk has in Xenoblade.

I think Fiora, Reyn, and Melia could also make an appearance.

And that SNiper/Healer girl whose name I forgot.....:nono:

Sharla?

Sharla.png

You're welcome. ;)

Just seen the Shulk reveal clip via eShop, his accent/voice actor sounds off(poss a diff person) but still...I've got goosebumps on my dick.

Pretty sure it's the same voice actor.

I remember him tweeting he was doing voice work for a secret project. If it wasn't Smash, I'd be surprised.

Why it sounds different is probably the same thing that happened with Starfox 64 3D. It's been a while since he did the voice and it's tricky to recreate a voice.

And let's not forget that the delivery is a bit more hectic. It is Smash, after all. He had to say things a bit quicker.

They could have just reused voice clips from Xenoblade, but I'm glad they took the effort to re-record lines.

We needed more Glorious British Accents in Smash.

Confuse the Americans! (I still find it hilarious that some Americans struggle to understand what's being said in Xenonlade)

Pretty sure it's the same voice actor.

I remember him tweeting he was doing voice work for a secret project. If it wasn't Smash, I'd be surprised.

Why it sounds different is probably the same thing that happened with Starfox 64 3D. It's been a while since he did the voice and it's tricky to recreate a voice.

And let's not forget that the delivery is a bit more hectic. It is Smash, after all. He had to say things a bit quicker.

They could have just reused voice clips from Xenoblade, but I'm glad they took the effort to re-record lines.

We needed more Glorious British Accents in Smash.

Confuse the Americans! (I still find it hilarious that some Americans struggle to understand what's being said in Xenonlade)

They should do it in a Glasweigan accent and confuse the whole world. I've no idea what they're talking about. I just nod and say yes. "Wnsapmk xmitb tyipj vzxeslhv".

Actually they could do a Zelda game like that and nobody would know that it was voice acted.

zlCfzSZMkS8PUQ2MoW

Pic of the day. The legendary hero Riki appears as an Assist Trophy and in Shulk's Final Smash!! As an Assist Trophy, he uses many arts like Happy Happy, Freezinate, and Yoink! He sounds a bit like Tingle…but don't worry, Tingle will make an appearance too. By the way, a cursor will appear above Assist Trophies and Pokémon to indicate which fighter is its ally. Now you can tell right off the bat who it belongs to!!

HEROPON! VERY COOL! :D

Awaits the inevitable Rein Assist Trophy :)

I'm starting to get the horrible feeling that Reyn just got gipped...

In other words...

"Riki steal Assist Trophy spot!"

I'm starting to get the horrible feeling that Reyn just got gipped...

In other words...

"Riki steal Assist Trophy spot!"

"No way..."

Nah, I can't imagine them skipping over him. They purposely left him out of the Final Smash for a reason... Hell they went out of their way to make a Rein reference as like near enough the first thing that Shulk said in his reveal trailer...

Edited by Dcubed

zlCfzSZeToEgud9Pf2

Pic of the day. This time, you can challenge every fighter in All-Star Mode from the moment you turn on the game!! This is a survival battle with limited recovery items and no option to continue. However, this mode will be incomplete until you've unlocked every fighter... Until then, you can only play against characters that are already available. This is a picture of the bottom-screen menu, with a padlock indicating that the mode is still incomplete.

zlCfzSZeT-szeYT5eT

In these battles, multiple opponents appear in one stage, and you clear the battle by defeating a number of them. The rest area that appears between battles displays the next opponents and the year the characters made their first appearances, and it also holds recovery items and an occasional reward. The characters you fight against appear pretty much in chronological order. Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!

Pic Of The Day

zlCfzSZeToEgud9Pf2

Pic of the day. This time, you can challenge every fighter in All-Star Mode from the moment you turn on the game!! This is a survival battle with limited recovery items and no option to continue. However, this mode will be incomplete until you've unlocked every fighter... Until then, you can only play against characters that are already available. This is a picture of the bottom-screen menu, with a padlock indicating that the mode is still incomplete.

zlCfzSZeT-szeYT5eT

In these battles, multiple opponents appear in one stage, and you clear the battle by defeating a number of them. The rest area that appears between battles displays the next opponents and the year the characters made their first appearances, and it also holds recovery items and an occasional reward. The characters you fight against appear pretty much in chronological order. Behold, the history of Nintendo games!!

Edited by Wii

looks like they have different healing items now instead of just heart pieces in the rest area

That's really cool how they have the characters appear in chronological order :D

They're really trying to sell the History aspect of Smash this time around :) (Although it is pretty hilarious to see Sonic lumped in as part of "Nintendo History" :laughing:)

Ha, if 16 defeated characters = 21% clearance, that would mean 76 characters to defeat ;)

Of course that's not going to happen, so I'm pretty sure bosses are also included in this mode, or 21% stands for total game clearance and not only this particular mode clearance :indeed:

Of course that's not going to happen, so I'm pretty sure bosses are also included in this mode, or 21% stands for total game clearance and not only this particular mode clearance :indeed:

I guess the 21% stand for the damage Shulk has taken ;)

Ha, if 16 defeated characters = 21% clearance, that would mean 76 characters to defeat ;)

The 21% is the character's health :p

lol noob. I was faster, get rekt m8

Anyway...I still need a price for that Smash 3DS double pack :/

I guess the 21% stand for the damage Shulk has taken ;)

Crawls back in the shadows of shame :cry:

Btw, on Friday next week, once it's downloaded, I'll be doing a livestream of the 3DS game, if anyone's interested.

Ah, nice. It always bothered me to see Ike, Lucario and Lucas lumped with the older generations in Brawl's All-Star (and even more Sakurai's comments about how Olimar was the most recent character).

Btw, on Friday next week, once it's downloaded, I'll be doing a livestream of the 3DS game, if anyone's interested.

Definitely.

Although, it will be quite hard to watch anything while I'm crying my eyes out.

Well this is all fuckin fabulous with all these screen shots and shit. But the question still remains.

WHERE IS NESS

:cry: :cry: :cry: