NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Where's the best place to pre order the gamecube controller/ adapter bundle ?

It will probably be made available when the release date is announce. As of now, it's not available for pre-order.

I suppose that means that the leak is probably real then. 2 days and no rebuttal?

Nintendo rarely comment on rumours. I also think that Sakurai would purposefully not show anything which confirms or denies while fans debate if it was true or not (and that he would do the same thing if it was fake or real).

Where's the best place to pre order the gamecube controller/ adapter bundle ?

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/Wii U/Games/46573/super-smash-bros-gamecube-controller-bundle?

It's £59.97.

Edited by Wii

zlCfzSXJXDIG2jgY4d

Pic of the day. In Classic mode, you challenge multiple stages en route to a climactic final battle. The more gold you put onto the Fiend's Scale, the harder the battles will be. In return, your rewards will get better and more abundant. The best way to earn gold fast is to win Classic battles on higher intensity.

zlCfzSXJXX8cpkyClW

In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!

Edited by Serebii

The more screenies I see of the 3DS version the more my hype levels increase.

Definitely looking forward to it a bit more now!

Actually, have they talked about gold before? Does this mean that we can buy trophies, music tracks or other stuff - perhaps even characters (as an alternative to other methods)?

I wonder if you can turn Play Coins into gold.

I do like how the menus have the time and battery. It's like they expect you to get lost in the game and completely lose track of time.

It seems that, by excluding Chrom from Smash Bros, Sakurai has inadvertently caused a Civil War at Nintendo...

aNoo6ww_700b_v1.jpg

Yeah the game has leaked and there is a LOT of footage on GAF atm. Some nice surprises there :) Please note the footage is from the 3DS version.

Only disappoint for me is that it looks EXACTLY like Brawl.

Edited by Goron_3

Cool new additions, but am I seeing that copy/paste Ganondorf correctly?

So very dissapointing :nono:

Yeah the game has leaked and there is a LOT of footage on GAF atm. Some nice surprises there :) Please note the footage is from the 3DS version.

Only disappoint for me is that it looks EXACTLY like Brawl.

Well it's not exactly going to look like Mario Kart :p

Come on man, most hands-on say it feels like it's in between Melee and Brawl. Relax :) It'll be great!

Well it's not exactly going to look like Mario Kart :p

Come on man, most hands-on say it feels like it's in between Melee and Brawl. Relax :) It'll be great!

I dunno, most hands on from people who know their stuff say it's closer to Brawl, although that could have been an old build. Also, of course I wasn't expecting it to look like Mario Kart. I just wanted to be able to tell that I wasn't watching Brawl footage.

Cool new additions, but am I seeing that copy/paste Ganondorf correctly?

So very dissapointing :nono:

His taunt is depressing :(

Ice Climbers are gone...

Edited by Goron_3

Ice Climbers are gone...

Don't be silly, if not through DLC then through some other way they shall be there.

I have a feeling 'cut' characters might be made available in some way or another later on.

Don't be silly, if not through DLC then through some other way they shall be there.

I have a feeling 'cut' characters might be made available in some way or another later on.

Sakurai said they were struggling to get the Ice Climbers programmed onto the 3DS version back at E3. That said, DLC could be the way to go

:)

Ice Climbers are gone...

See, I don't buy that:

What, exactly, makes the Ice Climbers harder to implement than the Duck Hunt duo? I would say the latter is far more problematic, since they had to be designed from scratch

The Polar Bear is in Smash Run. C'mon.

If you check the leaked roster, there are a few oddities, like Lucina and Dark Pit being away from their respective franchises and, more importantly, the existence of empty spaces

My conclusion: the leaked roster wasn't final. Either because certain characters weren't unlocked yet, or because DLC exists.

Oh dear, leaks..

Looks like Nintendo need to delay the American release by a week!

Can anyone show a Gandondorf video? Please tell me he is a copy/paste from Melee and not Brawl.....

Can anyone show a Gandondorf video? Please tell me he is a copy/paste from Melee and not Brawl.....

Poor Rez....:(

It's impossible to tell at this point.

However, people follow the belief that veteran characters are just ported across. Sakurai has categorically stated that's not true, and they're all built up from the beginning for each game

It's impossible to tell at this point.

However, people follow the belief that veteran characters are just ported across. Sakurai has categorically stated that's not true, and they're all built up from the beginning for each game

This game is entirely built up from the Brawl engine. The only things that are different in terms of the mechanics are the weight of the characters (slightly heavier) and then the landing lag for each character, which is re-programmed on a case by case basis.

Hoping the leaks are fake; not a fan of that bulky TP Ganondorf. But in any case, how different will Ganondorf be move set-wise anyway? Everyones pretty much the same. (Link: up-special = Spin attack, down-special = bomb etc...)