NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

I can't tell if that's beautiful or ugly...Hmm.

I'm torn. I was about to buy a VITA for P4G and a few other fantastic games but this..god damn it.

No! Bad @Goron_3 P4G must be played!

That 3DSxl would look so much better if the emblem was actually coloured in a light shade of red, rather than the searing grey scale that they're using :(

Is it possible to buy this 3DS XL and transfer my games from my regular 3DS, without losing the pre installed Smash Brothers game? :(

Actually, yes it is! You'll need to re-download SSB, but it will work :)

Basically whenever you do a system transfer, the content of both 3DS consoles gets combined onto the account that is being transferred over.

Edited by Dcubed

That 3DSxl would look so much better if the emblem was actually coloured in a light shade of red, rather than the searing grey scale that they're using :(
Like this?:

ODa0btv.jpg

Basically whenever you do a system transfer, the content of both 3DS consoles gets combined onto the account that is being transferred over.

Nice, didn't know that. :)

All 3DS XL models are like this...

That's not a good thing, unfortunately. I don't understand why they are upside down; I would have got to Yoshi 3DS XL but it just bugged me too much,

Thank you! That's great! Might finally upgrade to an XL then if I have the money :p

But it's not upside down when it's shut...

I actually quite like the grey scale... I'm tempted to get it to be honest...

I love how we're all talking about the 3DS XL and there is like almost no acknowledgement of Meta Knight :p

MetaKnight as always going to be in the game and the Mii MK reveal kind of ruined the surprise lol.

MetaKnight as always going to be in the game and the Mii MK reveal kind of ruined the surprise lol.

Yup, Sakurai was just teasing us. He enjoys that.

Ugh, it's red. Do not want.

I'll stick with my pimping Kecleon XL, thanks very much.

I love how we're all talking about the 3DS XL and there is like almost no acknowledgement of Meta Knight :p
Didn't like Meta Knight in Brawl. Didn't like the Halberd Stage much either, so :p

But it's not upside down when it's shut...
But when it's shut it doesn't really matter which way round is the correct way does it. I don't really mind though (well I might if I had one).

veterans who're not confirmed yet

Ice Climbers

Wario

Game & Watch (not on the site yet but did star in the Pacman reveal)

Falco

Dr. Mario

Ganondorf

Jigglypuff

Pokemon Trainer (Ivysaur, squirtle)

R.O.B.

Snake

Lucas

Mewtwo

Pichu

Ness

Roy

Wolf

Young Link (yeah I know Toon Link but they ARE different )

When looking at the above list with not yet (offically) confirmed characters, I guess that Dr. Mario, Pokemon Trainer, Pichu, Roy and Young Link will most likely be cut (again).

Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Falco, Ness, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers and Jigglypuff are dead certains for me to return.

I keep my fingers crossed for Lucas, R.O.B. and Mewtwo, while I think Snake and Wolf should get ditched...

Updated :)

Hm, should I add one more 3DS to the collection..?

I say do it.

But, I would. :p

zlCfzSTr7yIjcSffQz

Pic of the day. Here's Beat! And Plant Barrier!! These are some of Mega Man's custom special moves. You might also be able to use some signature boss-like moves from the Mega Man series, too.

Yeah, more moves from the Megaman series! :yay: This is the best Megaman tribute ever!

zlCfzST_mR8yM-G59E

Pic of the day. Here's the place you equip powers for Smash Run. Pack a good mix of them like a lunch box, and off you go! You can change how your powers are set up by touching their icons and dragging them.

If you hit the X Button, it will randomly fill up the remaining weight allowance with powers. You can keep changing the line-up as many times as you please. The level of a power is proportional to its strength, number of uses, and weight. Organizing them might be easier if you label your favorite powers with a ★.

Surprised that he didn't rip off KIU's format wholesale.

Looks like you can equip whatever you want without limit (so long as it fits within the limited weight allowance), but each item has a limited number of uses before it breaks.

Smash Bros. picks up Gamescom’s most wanted consumer award

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS has already picked up one award from this year’s Gamescom. Consumers have chosen the title as their most wanted game.

The official Gamescom Twitter account shared the news earlier today in the form of the following message:

[TWEET]500343584374390784[/TWEET]

Smash Bros. is nominated for several other awards, which will be chosen by an international jury comprised of various members from the games media. For the full listing of nominees, check out this post.

http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros-picks-up-gamescoms-most-wanted-consumer-award/

Edited by Wii

Less than a month until the Japanese release! Who's joining me, waiting on the eShop at 4PM on the 12th?