NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Part 2

zlCfzSOqcm4ENc3A8R

Since the stage is paper, it transforms when it folds over and opens up again. This ship is the S.S. Flavion from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door was such an amazing game! :D

I'm really thrilled that this is finally getting some decent representation and the recognition that it deserves, really if I had to recommend only one Paper Mario game in the series then that would certainly be it. : peace:

That game has everything you could possibly want from a Mario RPG, I can only hope/pray that it gets a HD re-release one day, until then at least we have this stage in Super Smash Bros. :)

vNXdxmd.jpg

Pic of the day. If you get caught in the Boss Galaga item's tractor beam, it will carry you away to the top of the screen. You can shoot it down, but it won't join you in battle for double the firepower.

Edited by Serebii

Actually it's their sacrificial ritual dance. The psychotic duo offered DK to their demented leader, Master Hand.

Ummm... That PotD description is kinda hard to grasp...

Specifically, the last sentence. What does that even mean?

Because what I'm thinking is that if you're caught in it, you control the ship at the bottom in an attempt to shoot Boss Galaga down before it kills you.

Ummm... That PotD description is kinda hard to grasp...

Specifically, the last sentence. What does that even mean?

Because what I'm thinking is that if you're caught in it, you control the ship at the bottom in an attempt to shoot Boss Galaga down before it kills you.

I think it means it will fly around the stage waiting to get someone in it's beam, but whilst it's doing this, or maybe even when it has got someone, you can shoot it down to the ground to put it out of action.

Super Smash Bros. - Mario Jumps into Battle! (Wii U & Nintendo 3DS). Fan Trailer

I think it means it will fly around the stage waiting to get someone in it's beam, but whilst it's doing this, or maybe even when it has got someone, you can shoot it down to the ground to put it out of action.

Yeah, but it won't join you for double the power? So it could join you for regular power?

ANSWER ME.

zlCfzSPRioIHoRLm3J

Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle.

I have no idea what any of that means. I'm guessing that those are Pokémon, but I have no idea what launch date he's talking about.

I'm sure any Pokemon fan worth their salt should know that this is N's Castle from Pokemon Black/White.

Which is exactly the Pokemon stage I was hoping for! I'm so glad Gen 5 didn't suffer a similar fate to Gen 3!

I think it's guaranteed this music will show up in some way now! So god damn good!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

But why Milotic? I mean, yay for more Gen 3 representation, but just... why?

I'm sure any Pokemon fan worth their salt should know that this is N's Castle from Pokemon Black/White.

Which is exactly the Pokemon stage I was hoping for! I'm so glad Gen 5 didn't suffer a similar fate to Gen 3!

I think it's guaranteed this music will show up in some way now! So god damn good!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

But why Milotic? I mean, yay for more Gen 3 representation, but just... why?

Some are insisting it's Parfum Palace lol

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon. Enough already with the Pokemon. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Is it a Smash Bros. or a Pokemon game? :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Pokémon is Nintendo's most popular franchise. More than Mario, more than Zelda. This is also the first Pokémon related daily picture since early June.

Get over it and stop crapping up this forum with your constant trolling.

Edited by Serebii

I'm really happy with this stage, the gen V games were my favorites of the whole series, so it's nice to see that they are being celebrated as well :)

Super Smash Bros. - Mario Jumps into Battle! (Wii U & Nintendo 3DS). Fan Trailer
6 posts up man ;) Edited by Retro_Link

6 posts up man ;)

He's referring to the Smash Bros 3DS launch date in 6 weeks

Takes all types to make a forum man. If everyone was regimented it would be boring as anything.

He's referring to the Smash Bros 3DS launch date in 6 weeks
lol yeah I just twigged that and edited accordingly :P

Pokémon is Nintendo's most popular franchise. More than Mario, more than Zelda. This is also the first Pokémon related daily picture since early June.

It's not trolling, it's my opinion. Just because you sleep with the Pokemon and love the vermin. ;)

You trolled in another thread this morning or last night and I was going to throw one of your troll quotes back at you but decided to leave it. Now I'm going to find it.

So what if Pokemon is more popular? Mario is infinitely more popular than Fire Emblem, yet you don't find that franchise smothering Smash like a disease. They've about equal cast members.

Edited by Wii

So what? You'd prefer it if we didn't have a new stage at all?

Everytime I hear that there's "too much X in Smash" it gives the impression that you want less stuff. Getting rid of something isn't going to magically get you something you wanted.

People like Pokemon, get over yourself.

So what? You'd prefer it if we didn't have a new stage at all?

Everytime I hear that there's "too much X in Smash" it gives the impression that you want less stuff. Getting rid of something isn't going to magically get you something you wanted.

People like Pokemon, get over yourself.

I don't need to get over myself. I just don't like them. Each to their own. Getting rid of some of this landslide of Pokemon assist trophies while not magical would free up more time for other franchises inclusion.

Are Pokemon assist trophies now? What happened to Pokeballs?

Are Pokemon assist trophies now? What happened to Pokeballs?

Sorry you're right, that's what I mean.

I don't need to get over myself. I just don't like them. Each to their own. Getting rid of some of this landslide of Pokemon assist trophies while not magical would free up more time for other franchises inclusion.

This isn't a PokéBall Pokémon, it's part of a stage.