NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

All the characters for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U and all stages for the 3DS one will be revealed in CoroCoro next month

Looks like they're going the Mario Kart 8 route and showing their entire hand to build the hype.

I hope that turns out to be wrong... That would kill all the suspense and surprise for near enough a whole two months before the 3DS game launches :(

I hope that turns out to be wrong... That would kill all the suspense and surprise for near enough a whole two months before the 3DS game launches :(

Well one month for Japan :p

Just had a reminder, though, about CoroCoro promising similar with Brawl back in 2007. They didn't reveal ALL the characters back then.

All the characters for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U and all stages for the 3DS one will be revealed in CoroCoro next month

Looks like they're going the Mario Kart 8 route and showing their entire hand to build the hype.

Awwww... I was hoping they would keep some secrets...

This is because everyone just looked at the Subspace Emissary cutscenes when Brawl was released in Japan, wasn't it?

This is why we can't have nice things!

Just had a reminder, though, about CoroCoro promising similar with Brawl back in 2007. They didn't reveal ALL the characters back then.

Oh, maybe it's not so bad then.

Yeah I remember that. I just hope that they don't reveal all the hidden characters. It's not the same when you already know who the NEW CHALLENGER silhouette is when it appears...

Yeah I remember that. I just hope that they don't reveal all the hidden characters. It's not the same when you already know who the NEW CHALLENGER silhouette is when it appears...

If some little git fakes logs with me again, I may have to go stabby on them.

Yeah I remember that. I just hope that they don't reveal all the hidden characters. It's not the same when you know who the NEW CHALLENGER silhouette is already...

The funny thing about the NEW CHALLENGER silhouette is that in Brawl, most players never actually saw one. Due to the Subspace Emissary being the easiest way to unlock characters.

Now that I've taken that trailer in, I can definitely say that Robin was the best thing about yesterday.

I mean, there was no doubt Captain Falcon was making a return and characters with new mechanics will always win out for me!

Edited by Glen-i

If some little git fakes logs with me again, I may have to go stabby on them.

I think by this point, they've got bigger targets in mind... This IS the Twitter era after all :p

The funny thing about the NEW CHALLENGER silhouette is that in Brawl, most players never actually saw one. Due to the Subspace Emissary being the easiest way to unlock characters.

Ha ha, that's so true! Still... ROB was an incredible surprise when it happened!

I think by this point, they've got bigger targets in mind... This IS the Twitter era after all :p

Ha ha, that's so true! Still... ROB was an incredible surprise when it happened!

I have to be very careful with what I say these days. Can't speculate about Smash or Pokémon because my word is seen as carved in stone often.

zlCfzSKwZJU_vGdqsP

By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye

Absolutely love the detail and effort that goes into every little thing.

What a shame.

I have to be very careful with what I say these days. Can't speculate about Smash or Pokémon because my word is seen as carved in stone often.

Couldn't you just say something along the lines of "This is just speculation on my part but..."?

Seems a pretty simple solution to that.

Couldn't you just say something along the lines of "This is just speculation on my part but..."?

Seems a pretty simple solution to that.

The one time I said that, it ended up being true an hour later. Not doing that again :p

Awww... Those are just the screenshots from the website.

You got me excited over nothing...

You're welcome.

This is my new favourite gif.

b19.gif

Oh my daze! I'm actually tearing up from laughter.

I... I have to save this for reasons. One day, it'll be the perfect time to bust it out and all will be great and glorious!

zlCfzSLAjTwf-hiQDc

Pic of the day. The Levin sword and tomes are Robin's life lines. The Levin sword can be activated by using smash attacks--you can even activate these moves in midair! However, just like in the original game, the Levin sword can be used only a limited number of times before it breaks, at which point it takes some time to regenerate. When the Levin sword is unavailable, Robin fights using the bronze sword.

zlCfzSLAjfss6cqR5H

The way Robin launches Arcfire is kind of crazy—he or she calls down a bolt of flame from above, then launches a pillar of fire! By the way, Robin’s tome changes with each special attack.

Edited by Serebii

does this mean Robin can do smash attacks in mid air? If so that's crazy :eek:

does this mean Robin can do smash attacks in mid air? If so that's crazy :eek:

More likely that it is an up smash that gives a bit of lift

More likely that it is an up smash that gives a bit of lift

can be activated by using smash attacks--you can even activate these moves in midair! However,

Nice to see that your excellent comprehension skills haven't left you :indeed:

I think it's more likely that the sword can also be triggered by some mid-air moves, so it's not exclusively activated by smash attacks.

Nice to see that your excellent comprehension skills haven't left you :indeed:

Sorry for being ill and not remembering things. Yeesh.

I think it's more likely that the sword can also be triggered by some mid-air moves, so it's not exclusively activated by smash attacks.

I was just about to say this.