NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Worries about too many characters affecting balance.

Gives every character 12 different special moves.

Yeah its ridiculous the amount of stuff this has in it compared to Mario Kart 8.

Not sure I like the customisation thing. But then as he says, just use it or don't. I think I'd rather they spent the time they put into all the custom moves on adding another character or two though.

Why does DK have a storm punch move? where are they drawing that inspiration from? seems more Kirby.

A bit more info on customisation from the official website:

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/howto/entry2.html

Too slow, bro!

BTW, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there's a page detailing the customisation aspects on the official website.

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/howto/entry2.html

I like the idea of customisation for local anyhow, though not sure how much use we'll really make of it. Maybe a move or two here or there, but mostly I'd like to stick to the characters as they are so I'll be more prepped for online etc. Having said that the fact it works for Friends is kinda cool too, so maybe I will use it. Who knows!

Too slow, bro!

I like the idea of customisation for local anyhow, though not sure how much use we'll really make of it. Maybe a move or two here or there, but mostly I'd like to stick to the characters as they are so I'll be more prepped for online etc. Having said that the fact it works for Friends is kinda cool too, so maybe I will use it. Who knows!

Missed the opportunity to make a Sonic reference there...

If custom moves make me actually decent with characters I completely suck with. (I'm looking at you, Diddy!) Then I'm all for it!

It'll add a cool new strategic spin on Random Stage, Random character fights.

(Yes, I do that. Yes, it's loads of fun. Especially when someone gets a character they hate)

Thanks for pointing that out, Rummy.

I'm still catching up on this thread's discussion.

The number of attacks is pretty appalling.

Eh? Did he say the number of attacks is bad? I think he meant shocking, but using appalling makes it sound negative. :shrug:

Missed the opportunity to make a Sonic reference there...

If custom moves make me actually decent with characters I completely suck with. (I'm looking at you, Diddy!) Then I'm all for it!

It'll add a cool new strategic spin on Random Stage, Random character fights.

(Yes, I do that. Yes, it's loads of fun. Especially when someone gets a character they hate)

We random all the time any way(though yeah, always amusing when someone gets a 'crap' character...until they manage to win), and I think it'll be interesting playing with friends and having customised moves, having to wonder next time you face them if they've mixed it up or kept it the same etc. Gives just an edge of surprise, even if it's just for a little bit.

Im wondering, with the inclusion of so many characters, I bet Mewtwo will be available in the form of Amiibo. Sakurai is listening.

zlCfzSFJhq8Wts9z-Y

Pic of the day. Is this a match made in heaven? Remember, no matter how big you may be, there is always someone bigger.

zlCfzSFZDdEFYcksZO

Pic of the day. Here's Link in an outfit based on his ordinary clothes in Skyward Sword! The art style looks a little different, but the actual clothing model is still his usual tunic.

Loving these alternative outfits so much. Been wanting this since Melee.

Bets on the alt costumes being unlockables?

zlCfzSFoJi0dZrNYBx

Pic of the day. The all-time classic Balloon Fight returns to the modern age, now playable with four players. This is only a small piece of this jam-packed game.

I always did want a 4 player version of Balloon Fight on the eShop. It would be total carnage! :D

zlCfzSF2u8gDHswnsA

Pic of the day. Here's Nabbit, who appears in the Mushroom Kingdom U stage. You can't see him, but Luigi is inside Nabbit's bag.

96a.png

Obviously fake, but wouldn't it be amazing if they did this!

I would love that. I was expecting the 3DS one to be similar

96a.png

Obviously fake, but wouldn't it be amazing if they did this!

Why the hell did the person who made this show Paper Mario wielding a hammer? Mario doesn't use a hammer in his attacks. Blatant inaccuracy there.

You know, apart from the fact that this is way too awesome to be real!

Because Paper Mario DOES use a hammer maybe? :p

Man he would be so cool as a seperate character, but I don't see it happening.

Edited by M_rock

We just a need a PROPER Paper Mario game...sigh.

All those franchises doe. :(

Anyway does Sakurai have an official Twitter acc?