NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

$59.99+$29.99+$19.99 = $109.97 :p

Oh, sorry. I misread.

I thought the $30 dollar thing had a controller and the adapter.

I'm dumb.

Here's something weird I noticed...

In the press pack they released last night for Pallutena, there are clearly multiple models being used...

wiiu_supersmashbros_sv6itq.png

wiiu_supersmashbros_sviez2.png

The top model is waaayyyy more detailed than the first one. It's really obvious that the top screenshot is a much later build than the lower one... I wonder if that's a sign that the Wii U version isn't near being done yet if the newer builds aren't stable enough to be the only ones used in these press screenshots...

In the press pack they released last night for Pallutena, there are clearly multiple models being used...

The top model is waaayyyy more detailed than the first one. It's really obvious that the top screenshot is a much later build than the lower one... I wonder if that's a sign that the Wii U version isn't near being done yet if the newer builds aren't stable enough to be the only ones used in these press screenshots...

So, what you're basically suggesting is that Palutena has been in Smash for quite a while?

Sooooo... Was that leak legit? That's been bugging me ever since she was confirmed.

So, what you're basically suggesting is that Palutena has been in Smash for quite a while?

Sooooo... Was that leak legit? That's been bugging me ever since she was confirmed.

Yeah, she's obviously not a recent addition...

... more and more it's looking like the Gematsu leak is turning out to be real. They've been spot on with predicting every single newcomer (with the only missing one being Rosalina) so far...

... So it seems that Shulk, Chrom and the Chorus Kids are next :D

Yeah, she's obviously not a recent addition...

... more and more it's looking like the Gematsu leak is turning out to be real. They've been spot on with predicting every single newcomer (with the only missing one being Rosalina) so far...

... So it seems that Shulk, Chrom and the Chorus Kids are next :D

I forgot that predicted Pac-Man and Mii.

Man, it's looking more and more plausible over time.

Although, I'm still not sold on Chorus Kids being playable. That just seems TOO out there. I mean, what would they even do? Scream at people? That screams Assist Trophy to me.

Shulk better have voice clips from Xenoblade! That British accent!

In the Q&A section of the Smash Bros. roundtable Sakurai said that the entire roster (newcomers included) had been decided at the very start of development (which makes a lot of sense) so that also proves the point that Dcubed made above (the Palutena models).

I forgot that predicted Pac-Man and Mii.

Man, it's looking more and more plausible over time.

Although, I'm still not sold on Chorus Kids being playable. That just seems TOO out there. I mean, what would they even do? Scream at people? That screams Assist Trophy to me.

Shulk better have voice clips from Xenoblade! That British accent!

Of course Shulk being in means that Reyn will be an assist trophy...

XWKZlk0.png

zlptt4.png

Pacman and Mr. Game & Watch: The Original Retro Gangsta Daddies. #swag

The withholding of Captain Falcon for soo long really has me thinking his figurine will be available for use in a new F-Zero.

Or imagine all these characters getting figurines:

f_zero_wallpaper_by_cepillo16-d472aul.jpg

If anything, that shit would sell like hot-cakes in Japan.

zlCfzSCdJ0QMoOMbck

Pic of the day. The goddess is up to bat for the Home-run Contest, a returning mini-game on the 3DS version! It's been streamlined with added features here and there, like sturdier glass and doubled speed for long hits. You can also have fun comparing your rankings for this mini-game with your Global Smash Power.

Edited by -Dem0-

Someone suggested earlier that the second pic might be from the trophy viewer thingy(and I'd be inclined to agree given the foot cutoff) - there's likely a Palutena trophy or two if she's a playable character, and I'm sure that would be modelled differently as it's a trophy.

zlCfzSCdJ0QMoOMbck

Pic of the day. The goddess is up to bat for the Home-run Contest, a returning mini-game on the 3DS version! It's been streamlined with added features here and there, like sturdier glass and doubled speed for long hits. You can also have fun comparing your rankings for this mini-game with your Global Smash Power.

That audience reaction to Pac-man

Also I think that video in particular highlights once again that Masahiro Sakurai in addition to being a living legend is such a nice guy too. : peace:

Pic Of The Day

zlCfzSCqffUydwTlYB

"Pic of the day. This is quite a line-up of characters for the gaming world. I mean, it's amazing enough that Mario can fight Pikachu. I hope you enjoy this truly unique celebration!!"

Exactly the kind of stuff that we miss out on now that Nintendo have abandoned the live presentations.

Exactly the kind of stuff that we miss out on now that Nintendo have abandoned the live presentations.

Na. Look at the MS and Sony ones. Too much canned applause. At one point during a large part of applause in the Microsoft one, it cut to the audience and there was one person clapping and the rest just sitting there, arms crossed, looking bored.

While true reactions are great, they're rather uncommon.

While true reactions are great, they're rather uncommon.

Like the Pac-Man one?

Nintendo's portrayal of other companies characters Vs. How they see them:

imagecuu83.jpg

From the N-E twitter feed.

Fantastic hands on impressions of the Wii U version,

Not good hands on impressions of the 3DS version...

Aside from the screensize, their complaint is that the controls aren't Gamecube controls? What?