NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Amazing they got Ken on board, JUST AMAZING!

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Quote-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

This is, imo, the best 2 minutes of Smash ever. The kill Ken gets 27 seconds in is simply amazing. And the ending is soooo good.

Simply Marvelous!

You know, it's funny.

I was at the first Apex in 2011, I saw all the greats, but it was only after watching the documentary a few months ago which made me realise how special a gaming community can be.

Makes me grateful I'm part of N-Europe actually, and hopefully I can come to ye ol' Britain someday and play some Smash!

zlCfzSACDB08WYWtFz

Pic of the day. Here's a new Wii U stage, Mushroom Kingdom U! It brings to life the worlds of New Super Mario Bros. U.

zlCfzSACDo0tWLnxLf

When Kamek casts a spell, the stage transforms drastically! That said, this is not what you would call a moving stage… …By the way, this stage will be playable in the demo version of the game for E3, a game expo that starts on June 10 in Los Angeles.

Edited by Serebii

So it's like the Fire Emblem stage from Brawl? Cool!

Do we really need another Battlefield style stage though? I want to see more crazy stuff like Poke Floats!

So it's like the Fire Emblem stage from Brawl? Cool!

Do we really need another Battlefield style stage though? I want to see more crazy stuff like Poke Floats!

To be fair, those blocks are ones that contract and expand, and the water seems to be intermittent in the other bit, so it's not that much like Battlefield

It looks more like Pokémon Stadium than Fire Emblem or Battlefield...

The way it's telling us this stage will be available in the E3 demo is giving me a faint glimmer of hope they'll be making it available to us on the eShop - why else would they tell us that otherwise?

Although this is Nintendo, so probably not!

The way it's telling us this stage will be available in the E3 demo is giving me a faint glimmer of hope they'll be making it available to us on the eShop - why else would they tell us that otherwise?

Although this is Nintendo, so probably not!

America is getting the demo in BestBuy :(

I think Project M may have blinded you a bit there. You have to take into account what we haven't been shown. I doubt those are the only 2 layouts.

If this is a Battlefield stage, then Spear Pillar might as well be Final Destination.

That was one of the things I really didn't like about Brawl though, so many of the stages had the same Battlefield style layout. It was so boring.

Melee's Pokefloats, Rainbow Cruise, Hyrule Temple, Mute City... so good :)

That was one of the things I really didn't like about Brawl though, so many of the stages had the same Battlefield style layout. It was so boring.

Melee's Pokefloats, Rainbow Cruise, Hyrule Temple, Mute City... so good :)

I used to love Hyrule temple but it got bloody boring after a while. I loved the Hyrule castle stage on 64 though :) And I quite liked Termina too (the second Zelda themed level on Melee).

zlCfzSATFGsqNRpd6P

Pic of the day. Some stages have been shrunk down and made into trophies, like this one of Tortimer Island for the 3DS version. I wish I could have a figurine like this in real life.

I wish I could have a figurine like this in real life.

COUGH!

0.jpg

/Cough

You're not very subtle Mr Sakurai ;)

A "figurine" like in a real life - *hint-hint*

Got there before me cubed :)

I think you guys just bought me into the nfc idea haha, I would buy all animal crossing figurines :p

So curious about how NFC figures will work with this game. My wallet is worried.

So curious about how NFC figures will work with this game. My wallet is worried.

Resist the urge to buy loads and only buy your favourites. It says they can be used across multiple games, so the logical ones to buy would be characters that have, well, multiple games, right?

Be cool if there were mini games/stats/interactions etc. you could access on the Wii U menus screen for each of your "toys".

I would so buy a Mr. Game & Watch figurine.
It would be cheaper to get yourself a sheet of black card and some scissors :p

Apologies for the negativity. I do try my damned best to remain positive about Nintendo and have often got dismayed at others negativity BUT

After experiencing the shocking online for MK8 I haven't got much hope for this.

zlCfzSAjN2cYaFm8D2

Pic of the day. Here's a new item that we've thrown in--the boomerang. As you'd guess, it'll fly back into your hands after you throw it, and if you keep catching it, its attack power grows with each throw! However, opponents can nab the boomerang out of the air, so it might be an easier item to use in Smash Run.