NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Is Ness confirmed yet? Surely he is? With his cheeky sideways hat and yoyo? Somebody please!

I won't think bad of anyone who lies to me just to tell me what I need to hear.

Ness&Lucas, along with Captain Falcon and Wario, have yet to be confirmed.

The characters are not being revealed in a predictable order. Yoshi, for example, was only revealed very recently (about a month ago). Meanwhile, Pit and Olimar were some of the first to be confirmed.

I really haven't been fond of Wario so far.

I'd love it if his design was based on SML3: Wario Land, with his Bull, Dragon, Jets hats, traditional charge etc...

Wouldn't be surprised if we got Wario or someone on Friday...

Wouldn't be surprised if we got Wario or someone on Friday...

...You mean like Ike, last Friday?

...You mean like Ike, last Friday?

I mean a character to tie in with Mario Kart 8's release...

zlCfzR-jnkw6XMoUCD

Pic of the day. Characters that have heavy damage slowly start to emit steam. When your opponent starts to get nice and smoky, give 'em a solid attack!

Ok there has to be a Pullblox level in Smash Wii U now :D

WiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_02_enGB_mediaplayer_large.png

Fighting on the changing platforms as little Mallo is reshaping the level and going about his business. Maybe you can interact with him, maybe not. Maybe you can use the Ladders in the level as well to move from top of the stage to the bottom, but if any point you hit Mallo you get Smashed Out.

The level could rewind at some point, meaning the platforms move really quickly, and then Mallo will start again, this time moving the platforms differently.

Edited by Retro_Link

zlCfzR-yV0oVmqGPjD

Pic of the day. You can charge up Ike's Eruption attack by holding the button down, but remember to release it right before it fully charges to avoid recoil damage. Let go of the button at the moment the sword shines!

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

zlCfzR-yV0oVmqGPjD

Ike: 'You'll get no sympathy from me!' Mario: 'Mamma Mia!'

:D

I mean a character to tie in with Mario Kart 8's release...

zlCfzR-jnkw6XMoUCD

Pic of the day. Characters that have heavy damage slowly start to emit steam. When your opponent starts to get nice and smoky, give 'em a solid attack!

Interesting choice - though I'll admit me and a few of my smash brothers tend to get away with some sneaky avoidance whilst racking high damage and having all the lives left - I like that surprise when I look down to check the damage and lives remaining, then making a cry to the room of who needs to be taken down :p

Official Gamecube controller adaptor announced. Special Super Smash Bros. Gamecube controller included

Bo0nZHBIUAABqcb.jpg:large

Official Gamecube controller adaptor announced. Special Super Smash Bros. Gamecube controller included

OH HELL YES!

dee-dee-dance-o.gif

For me, that is hype worthy.

Wait....does this mean.....GAMECUBE VC ON THE WAY?!

Should be epic. I hope GC controllers work on Wii U....because if not....bit annoying.

Rez in future predicting wizardry shocker.

Not sure if this is in Serebii's post but the video also shows who is confirmed for the Smash tournament.

Ken, Hungrybox and Amsa will be there. I'm literally crying.

Let's hope they do a bundle which includes Smash, this adapter and one of the snazzy new GCN controllers they have in the pics

Glad I have two wavebirds and two normal GC controllers.

Get on eBay QUICK if you haven't got one. Wavebirds will skyrocket.

Only disappointment is that it's the elimination bracket will have 4 way matches and not some 1 on 1's which would be better, but I guess it would take them longer.

Also, those female smash players...So good to see that.

Too fucking right! Well done Ninty. Until it turns out it costs £100 or something.

(sorry, can't be getting too positive now :p)

I don't even care that the d-pad is shit on the GC and that it lacks a few buttons..that controller feels AMAZING and after hours of Smash it STILL feels comfy :)

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.

Yes.

The thought of playing Smash Bros on a Gamepad or Pro Controller was making me vomit.

Still not sure how the 3DS will feel.

Can they release a 3DS where the bottom shell is a GC controller? Just do that.