NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Though this is true - I despise that goof ball, and he doesn't compare to THE Hero of Time, hands on hips, Lon Lon Milk variant.

A Young Link with 3 masks in the style of the Pokemon Trainer... Now thats godly.

I like both, they are two different characters to me.

Regarding Pokemon Trainer, I think the same as @Cube, especially since Charizard is a standalone fighter now.

Although there's still a very slight chance he'll return, but now with Mewtwo, Jigglypuff and Pichu as his Pokemon :P

zlCfzR5upX4-Jlt_cW

Pic of the day. Bullet Bill here is an item. Can you guess what happens when you use it?

zlCfzR5uppkm36uwGF

Answer: You turn into Bullet Bill and go full speed ahead!

Also, this one appeared

tB0q4i6.jpg

Edited by Serebii

zlCfzR58WOENAFQ4y3

Pic of the day. Uniting three parts will complete the legendary Air Ride machine…the Dragoon! It's back! But we didn't just leave it the way it was, and added some nice touches to the design of the targeting screen. It is, of course, in stereoscopic 3D on the 3DS.

zlCfzR58WYYmxEeBTa

Just the target screen felt lacking so here's a pic of the Dragoon itself. I wanna get on it. I wanna get on and ride it.

zlCfzR6yb0QS3nl3xZ

Pic of the day. Here's wire frame Little Mac--re-envisioned from the original Punch-Out!! game. The man that actually drew the pixel art wire frame in the original was none other than Shigeru Miyamoto. He said he drew the pixels for the wire frame on graph paper.

Edited by Serebii

We just play "you die you drink". No added extra crap for using items etc.

We just drink and play smash :p

zlCfzR7A29k57hNf66

Pic of the day. Here's Charizard's new special attack, Flare Blitz. It's a very powerful attack--however, you'll take recoil damage if you make contact. Pretty true to the original game, huh? Flare Blitz is Charizard's side special move, and Rock Smash is the down special move.

zlCfzR7A3DsrNxGKm4

And here's Mega Charizard X. This will appear as Charizard's Final Smash.

I love it when character changes are revealed. Charizard sounds like he's being quite improved.

Recoil damage?

So Charizard is the new Pichu?

I can't be the only one who's sick to death of Mega Charizard X, surely? It's everywhere! I'm gonna miss that "It's Super Effective!" text box...

zlCfzR7N9bkDU2SFSy

Pic of the day. Here's one of my personal favorites, the trophy of Brittany from Pikmin 3. She won't be joining the battle, but her model and expression is well-designed.

Ahn the trophie looks amazing, but I was hoping she and the rest of the pikmin 3 team would be alternate Olimar colours. Oh well :p

zlCfzR7aro8z2EeBR8

Pic of the day. The unexpected Assist Trophy, the TV-Game 15! Color TV-Game 15 is a home entertainment system that was released in 1977 in Japan before the release of Space Invaders. This is the oldest game to join the Smash Bros. series.

Normally, controllers for these types of games had knobs with variable resistors--these allowed the players to control in-game movement by how far they twisted the knobs. The TV-Game 15 used microswitches instead. We've worked a little too hard to reenact the behavior of the original, so the paddles always move in linear paths with the same, consistent speed. We pay attention to such peculiar details!

Why does Zero Suit Samus look like an ethereal octopus?

Why does Zero Suit Samus look like an ethereal octopus?

It's a new visual effect for her Down B.

She dodges with the power of crazy motion blur!

This is my favourite Assist Trophy, ever!

So wonderfully inspired!

zlCfzR7mn-UMTmE-Df

Pic of the day. You can choose to play as the girl villager too!! How lovely.

Nice. Makes sense for there to be female alternative costumes.

My god... The alt boy costume looks even more psycho than the main one! :shakehead

In light of our little Morph Ball debate from a while ago...

2014-05-16-566.png