NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

I am quite dissapointed that Midna + Wolf Link aren't playable.

That would've made for an awesome team and a great rival for the eventual inclusion of Amaterasu...

I1D6FN.jpeg

Pic of the day. Tether recovery? Yes, you can! And from even longer range than before. Multiple fighters can latch on--who actually grabs hold is determined by the same rules as the standard ledge grab.

Edited by Serebii

I like how the chains in the background make it look that Link and Samus are bonded, Ice Climber-style.

Man I wanna see those double clawshots... Using those were a highlight in TP. Sooo coool.

large.jpg

Edited by King_V

zlCfzR3ngCkyiOa9z1

Pic of the day. With the Super Leaf, any fighter can have ears and a tail. You can also float in the air by pressing the jump button. We're still figuring out whether you'll be able to attack with the tail...

Where is that angel wing coming from? Peach's head?

The Palutena statue

That would make her a feather head, I'd say she's more of an heir head. ;)

Good job with Marth's cape+tail there...

Looks like another class item, though! More and more excited for this game, got some plans in store too, just wish it wasn't such a late console release.

So with news that MK8 is getting a nerfed voice-chat, is there hope for this game included it yet?!

So with news that MK8 is getting a nerfed voice-chat, is there hope for this game included it yet?!

It's gonna be a major killer if not, and I'm hoping Sakurai and co will have both the pull and sense to push for it to be unlimited, as it were. Give you the option to decline it possibly. For example maybe with a parental control setting, or for someone who doesn't want to hear voice chat you can turn it off(thus not sending any either) and this might be indicated to other players etc.

6wUN416.jpg

Pic of the day. The menacing foe, Orne! It inflicts devastating damage--it's even more powerful than the Ultimate Chimera in the last game. RUNNN!!

Edited by Serebii

or for someone who doesn't want to hear voice chat you can turn it off(thus not sending any either) and this might be indicated to other players etc.

This is a pretty standard thing with voice chat. You can also mute individual people.

Next joke...

This is a pretty standard thing with voice chat. You can also mute individual people.

Standard indeed, but this IS Nintendo after all...

zlCfzR4FdkMRCBYLfx

Pic of the day. We didn't introduce ALL of the Assist Trophies in the Smash Bros. Direct. Here's Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western!! He may rival Sonic in the art of rolling.

zlCfzR4FdwUh-W-G8v

Pic of the day. This is his trophy. He may be an animal, and his buckles are definitely on the adorable side, but there's no denying he looks cool!! His Assist Trophy can even do things like a quick charge.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was hoping he'd be playable!! :cry:

Come on! He already has a full Smash moveset and three partners who are PERFECT Assist Trophy material!!

NOT Cool Sakurai, not cool! He deserves better than this! :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was hoping he'd be playable!! :cry:

Come on! He already has a full Smash moveset and three partners who are PERFECT Assist Trophy material!!

Maybe next time, if Rolling Western takes off more.

He really does look like his design been given the attention of a playable character, and looks like he'd fit in well. Would have been cool.

Well, he's not really well known or a classic character. I had to google the game to remind me what it was.

zlCfzR49UJcsz96WnD

Pic of the day. You can get up on the lights of this special ring. It's a perfect secret hiding place.

zlCfzR49VF0c5qXU4N

And you can attack the lights and have them fall to the ground! That makes things dark. The lights are way up high, but even Little Mac can get up there by jumping off the ropes

Edited by Serebii

Nice unexpected stage feature :)

Although, 'the perfect secret hiding place'... that the camera zooms out to show you're there ;)