NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

zlCfzRlu0SQ0A24z00

"Pic of the day. Little Mac's side smash attack is his straight right punch...but it can transform into an uppercut if you tilt diagonally upward, or a body hook if you tilt diagonally downward. The body hook is the most devastating of these moves and it doesn't blast the opponents away."

"The trick in activating these punches is to avoid tilting the controls diagonally from the get go--instead, tilt up or down right after the smash attack starts kicking in. You can also tilt up or down while you're powering up."

zlCfzRl8_zg4kpuXBd

"Pic of the day. Here's a new stage for the 3DS version: Tortimer Island! I've been here countless times to catch bugs."

zlCfzRl9Ae8x3-cPLN

"What a beautiful day. On this stage, fighters are randomly placed on a different island layout every time they visit. Yar, come back anytime, will ye?"

Ha, now that's a cool choice for a stage. So much time spent there collecting bugs...However, it says "for the 3DS version", so does it mean exclusive?

Yep. Both the Wii U & 3DS will have some version-exclusive stages. This being one of them.

Wii U stages are based on home console games. 3DS stages are based on handheld games.

They better do a both game bundle for these two!! Though I just can't see the 3DS version being that special...

They better do a both game bundle for these two!! Though I just can't see the 3DS version being that special...

£400 all in Wii U and Smash U + LE Smash 3DS XL(not sure what it'd have on it yet)+Smash 3DS.

I've no idea of the current prices for them mind, so this may be away off. Maybe £350-380 all digital as opposed to physical?

£400 all in Wii U and Smash U + LE Smash 3DS XL(not sure what it'd have on it yet)+Smash 3DS.

I've no idea of the current prices for them mind, so this may be away off. Maybe £350-380 all digital as opposed to physical?

I reckon that budge would be closer to £350. Though I couldn't imagine it being in demand...

zlCfzRm5YWsipWvlPX

"Pic of the day. This chubby guy is also Little Mac. Burn that fat!"

zlCfzRm5YWsipWvlPX

More like Big Mac!

mcdonalds-Big-Mac.png

zlCfzRm5YWsipWvlPX

Good to see Captain Rainbow get some representation

Good to see Captain Rainbow get some representation
Good and utterly depressing at the same time. :weep:

The Wii U trophy screen looks nice. Very different style than previous games (including KIU) :)

When I get home, I'm going to play Captain Rainbow... Unwrap it from its cellophane goodness once and for all!!

When I get home, I'm going to play Captain Rainbow... Unwrap it from its cellophane goodness once and for all!!
*Falcon/Rainbow punches dazzbee in the face* :heh:

icon3.gif Man, they should so make Captain Rainbow a playable character :cool: or at least an alt outfit for Captain Falcon.

Or really show skip some love and get Chibi-Robo on the roster! :bouncy:

*Falcon/Rainbow punches dazzbee in the face* :heh:

icon3.gif Man, they should so make Captain Rainbow a playable character :cool: or at least an alt outfit for Captain Falcon.

I can't believe I've had it all these years and never played it!! Bizarre! Need to sort my life out!!

The Wii U trophy screen looks nice. Very different style than previous games (including KIU) :)
Yeah, and similar to the background used in Animal Crossing. icon14.gif

DmvvWf9.jpg

I can't believe I've had it all these years and never played it!! Bizarre! Need to sort my life out!!
Are you going to be using the English patch?

Have fun anyway!

: peace:

This had to be done! Was he at least an assist trophy in Brawl, sweeping everyone off the stage?

You could always choose different background styles, so guessing this might be one of many.

Today's Smash Pic:

zlCfzRnIqVEZnDghz9

"Pic of the day. The Prism Tower rises above Lumiose City. Up until a few seconds ago, the fighters were brawling on top of that tower. No, really."

Dare I hope for N's Castle in the Wii U game?

Nah of course not. Gen 5 is gonna get screwed over and we all know it :cry:

This had to be done! Was he at least an assist trophy in Brawl, sweeping everyone off the stage?
He was definitely a trophy/sticker in Brawl, but not an assist trophy if I recall correctly. :hmm:

Give it a read:

"The Voices of Women in the Super Smash Brothers Community"

http://meleeiton.me/2014/03/10/the-voices-of-women-in-the-super-smash-brothers-community/

zlCfzRnX67APwSKUOh

"Pic of the day. Zelda's Din's Fire is now stronger in its core. The farther it's projected, the bigger and more powerful it will be, but you need to hit foes with the core if you want to make them fall."

Heh, maybe now people won't accuse Din's Fire of being an overpowered move. Definitely an adept of making it harder to use effectively. It was useless in Melee, and Brawl made it good, but incredibly easy to use well.

Give it a read:

"The Voices of Women in the Super Smash Brothers Community"

http://meleeiton.me/2014/03/10/the-voices-of-women-in-the-super-smash-brothers-community/

Interesting article. It's pretty disgusting how misogynistic fighting game communities can be. I've heard worse stories from other communities, too.