NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

"Happy New Year!

Pic of the day. There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models. The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games."

Needless to say, today's site is very misleading...

Yeah it is, but that "Challenger approaching" banner was for Zelda.

Do you think having both versions will allow you to eventually have complete sets on both consoles? We've known since the game's announcement that there will be some sort of interaction between both versions.

Could this be one example of that interaction?

I suspect not. A lot of the models aren't custom built for the game (that would take far too long), so a lot of models brought from GameCube/Wii/Wii U games may not work on the 3DS.

You may be able to bring 3DS trophies into the Wii U version, though.

Ah okay, fair enough. We'll just have to wait and see how the games will interact.

any1Uyq.jpg

"Pic of the day. Zelda's strong side attack. It's a slash attack that utilizes her magic to make even a simple slash look sharp."

Zelda looks furious! She's turned into a strong independent woman who don't need no man :D

Speaking about batteries... The battery life for the Wii U Pro Controller is crazy good. So if you find a great price for it, don't hesitate to buy!

I plan to stick with that controller for this game too.

FBOvyb1.jpg

"Pic of the day. The ropes surrounding the ring. You can actually use the stretchiness of the ropes to do a spring jump. However, you can't pull on them to launch yourself sideways in a lariat attack though."

Would be kinda cool if on that level only you could pick a second character (should you want) to tag in and out! :p

Would be kinda cool if on that level only you could pick a second character (should you want) to tag in and out! :p

I've been saying this ever since Brawl was in development: a "tag team" system in Smash Bros could work really well. They could make it so each stage has a specific "tag spot" where you can make the switch.

Neat solution for Smash Bros, it's a pity about the price. I've also seen Pro controllers going for £20-£25 in CEX/GAME, think i may pick one up in preparation for Smash. Can't be doing it with the Gamepad can we?

I wouldn't want to play this with the GamePad as I'd be afraid it'd break when I lose an important battle.

dqPjqwG.jpg

"Pic of the day. Watch out for the Shy Guys driving down Rainbow Road."

King Dedede

nOlenHS.jpg

screen-1.jpgscreen-2.jpgscreen-3.jpgscreen-4.jpgscreen-5.jpgscreen-6.jpgscreen-7.jpgscreen-8.jpgscreen-9.jpgscreen-10.jpg

"Pic of the day. Celebrating the launch of Kirby: Triple Deluxe in Japan, King Dedede joins the battle! Check out his evocative facial expressions on the official web site."

Edited by -Dem0-

I love the look of King Dedede - and I love his name more. But tooo fat and slow and clumsy!

His facial expressions are quite funny!

But tooo fat and slow and clumsy!

That's why Sakurai brought in the Wii Fit Trainer.

screen-8.jpgscreen-9.jpg

Haha :laughing:

Maybe we'll see a new trimmed down King Dedede come launch then! New year new me and all that shite haha.

Ah, fuck yeah!

It's Hammering time!

Good to have you back, you ol' self-proclaimed king penguin you!

Nice to see the King is back! HUP!

I've been saying this ever since Brawl was in development: a "tag team" system in Smash Bros could work really well. They could make it so each stage has a specific "tag spot" where you can make the switch.

Interesting idea. Would be cool if you could setup something like a 'team' of players akin to what the all star events/battles did - so your characters come out in the pre-selected order, moving onto the next when dead. Mixing up right in the middle of a match could be refreshing.

Dedede, one of my mains in Brawl, very happy to see him back!

Now add Lucas and Mr. Game & Watch and my wish-list with returning characters is complete! :bouncy:

jvuoWb7.png

AWESOME!

FUSED! Your sig inspires me to hope you're inspired!

If King Corobo was in Brawl - gogogo!