NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

I agree here, I didn't particularly think this game was amazing. It basically felt pretty expensive for what it was, and I was definitely losing interest as it went along. It was the kind of game that I had hoped would be as cool as the first, but was somewhat disappointed with it.

Climbing the stairs to that boss... I remember that too. That was so god damn boring.

Yeah, that boss area did take the biscuit.

I just think the game is far too bloated for a handheld title. It's just taken me 35 mins to finish one of the later levels and with no save points in a stage it's hardly something you could fire up on the bus or something. I suppose you could just close the 3DS but it's still not ideal.

I bring you the King of all Boo-mps

King_boo.png

Get it? Because I boo-mped the thread and nevermind.

As you might already know, the R button on my 3DS has been shaky lately. I have my eyes on this game right now, and I already know I have to use the R button to suck, which is THE main mechanic, if I understand vacuums correctly. My question is, can I either remap that button, or use the touch screen for that?

1 hour ago, Jonnas said:

and I already know I have to use the R button to suck

You knew full well what you were doing, and you knew I'd snicker, because I'm immature.

But no, there's no way to remap the buttons in this game. You're outta luck with this game.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Jonnas said:

I bring you the King of all Boo-mps

Get it? Because I boo-mped the thread and nevermind.

This thread was dead, now it is undead.

Victor Meldrew IDont Believe It GIF - VictorMeldrew ...
I don't boolieve it!

19 hours ago, Jonnas said:

As you might already know, the R button on my 3DS has been shaky lately. I have my eyes on this game right now, and I already know I have to use the R button to suck, which is THE main mechanic, if I understand vacuums correctly. My question is, can I either remap that button, or use the touch screen for that?

Give it up; you're snookered without your R button. You'd be in better spirits if you got a New 3DS and stuck some Luigi's Mansion faceplates on it! 

• Haha 3