NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

dude, could you please list the online menu when you have free time. Just want to know what the options are as playing japanese version.

Thanks.

Here you go mate in the order as you go through them on the menu's for online play. Want anymore gimme a shout.

20130324184828.jpg

20130324184906.jpg

20130324184922.jpg

Anyway awesome game so far. Finished first mansion. Like the structure thus far...of doing bite sized missions then popping back to see the Doc. Lots of nice little touches that don't wanna spoil too much, but love how you "get about", love the "use" of the dpad along with the Gameboy Horror's replacement.

Final thing really nice use of 3D. Up there with Super Mario 3D land imo.

Edited by flameboy

thanks dude!!

And yeah this seriously rocks!

What's you friend code on your Japanese 3DS? I'll add you and try some online some time.

Anyone care to let me know how many save files this game has?

The standard three.

What's you friend code on your Japanese 3DS? I'll add you and try some online some time.

3110-4255-1814

yeah be cool to play online sometime.

you know the only thing I dont like is the fact you need to reply missions to get all collectibles.

Would of preferred if they added a free roam mode once you cleared all mansion missions.

3110-4255-1814

yeah be cool to play online sometime.

you know the only thing I dont like is the fact you need to reply missions to get all collectibles.

Would of preferred if they added a free roam mode once you cleared all mansion missions.

Yeah is kind of annoying...especially when they artificially restrict access to d some areas during missions.

There are a few niggles I have bore I've played more but I still love the game.

Wow, I just got my receipt from ShopTo, early processing means it'll most likely arrive on Wednesday!

Wow, I just got my receipt from ShopTo, early processing means it'll most likely arrive on Wednesday!

Yeah with it being Good Friday (and the release date is Thursday) it'll get shipped out sooner!

*Checks calender* yup, you're right. Didn't even notice that the 28th was on Thursday.

I wouldn't expect it tomorrow. They did this for NFS for me last week. Processed on Tuesday, sent on Wednesday (despite photo of image being dated Tuesday) and arrived Thursday

Here is my summary of what I LOVE and HATE (hate perhaps a little strong more dislike)

LOVE

The animation- not just in how beautifully animated it is but also in the range. They've really pulled out in the stops in creating a performance.

The new mechanics - without spoiling too much (even though are well advertised) there are new ways Luigi can interact with the with his world and I was worried they might distract from the core experience but they are awesome.

The bosses (only done one) really well crafted as a puzzle in themselves, each "hit" of the boss requiring a different puzzle to be solved.

The 3D and lighting are incredible, absolutely amazing and whilst sometimes the framerate takes a hit it's totally worth it.

HATE

Lack of characters.....no character ghosts/collecting of their portraits.

Going back to the Doc far to often. I almost wish you could carry on for longer but it does give the game more exposition opportunties for a slightly more involving plot.

Rush mode in multiplayer is a waste of time because some people are just so dumb and don't follow what they hell is meant to be happening.

Looks like you're enjoying yourself~ Lucky bastard

I preordered the game today so hopefully it should come early on wednesday because this waiting - I couldn't take it anymore!!

How do you have the game this early anyway? Is it the American version?

Looks like you're enjoying yourself~ Lucky bastard

I preordered the game today so hopefully it should come early on wednesday because this waiting - I couldn't take it anymore!!

How do you have the game this early anyway? Is it the American version?

Oooooooh Canada!

Rush mode in multiplayer is a waste of time because some people are just so dumb and don't follow what they hell is meant to be happening.

This'll be solved when we all get it and can play together :)

How is multiplayer in general?

This'll be solved when we all get it and can play together :)

How is multiplayer in general?

Actually a lot of fun. The "combat" in general is very satisfying and seem as that's what multiplayer is built around.

Rush mode becomes a mess because it relies on everyone rushing to a point, most games end up lasting only 30 seconds because of chumps.

I have a dispatch email and photo of the package from Shopto....

now for lego city and my backlog will be well and truly overloaded

I have a dispatch email and photo of the package from Shopto....

now for lego city and my backlog will be well and truly overloaded

Ooo yay! I preordered both those games from ShopTo too!

...But I haven't recieved an email like that yet myself. You might get the games tomorrow!

Care to share the photo of the package? Unless of course it contains any personal details :geek:

EDIT: I just realised how ridiculously excited I am. I want to see a photo of a PACKAGE. Never mind - ignore me lol

Edited by ClowKin
Addition of something

Ooo yay! I preordered both those games from ShopTo too!

...But I haven't recieved an email like that yet myself. You might get the games tomorrow!

Care to share the photo of the package? Unless of course it contains any personal details :geek:

EDIT: I just realised how ridiculously excited I am. I want to see a photo of a PACKAGE. Never mind - ignore me lol

Check the order page, ShopTo don't always inform me of dispatch. Lego City doesn't get a package shot due to it not being standard sized

Really looking forward to playing this game tomorrow!

Still loving it, just tying up second mansion. Another thing I love is how they handle the elements shall we say, different approach to the original that I had been wondering about but still very clever. (trying to stay spoiler free)

Man I hate IGN. Right there on their front page is a spoiler as to what happens if you collect all of something...god damn them!!!

Man I hate IGN. Right there on their front page is a spoiler as to what happens if you collect all of something...god damn them!!!

If you hate it so much, why visit it..? ::shrug: I haven't felt any need to go near their website in years..