NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

As my most anticipated 3DS game, it's disappointing to see Luigi's Mansion get a delay :hmm: It probably does, however, increase my chance of getting a Wii U early on so their plan is working :indeed:

Everyone remember the saying

A delayed game can be great

A rushed game is ruined forever

Was looking forward to playing this at some point in 2012!

Will just have to hope it is to make it a better game...

but I am a bit surprised at how long Nintendo is taking with its 3DS games, especially Animal Crossing and Paper Mario. If they take three years to be released since the time when they were first shown (and let's not forget they actually looked quite polished), that's putting fairly minor games into the "Zelda" league!

Nintendo were like this with the DS, GBA, GBC, GB. And this is why Nintendo do well in the handheld market, when the whole handheld business since it started the whole mindset to people was 'it's for spinoff games' hence why so many 3rd party companies made big budget home system games but very little budget game for the handheld.

Nintendo bring out handheld games with the fine dedication that one would see with them on the home system, with that people understand that if you are buying a handheld your going to get your monies worth and not a system just full of spinoffs. Just look at their history, Zelda:LA, Metroid 2, Wario Land, Donkey Kong, Pokemon, Mario Kart DS and 7, Mother 3, Mario & Luigi, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem etc etc

True Nintendo port games to another system it's well known they do it when the system any of their systems launches, but once a year or 2 has gone past, then do we see incredible games come out, just like Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario, looking at it, they really want to outshine the Gamecube version, but to do that they need time.

bad news :( whats there for 3ds now , paper mario and thats it

Professor Layton.

I wanted Luigi's Mansion aswell never mind got Wii U comeing and Pokemon and Paper Mario

Don't forget Power of Illusion, I really like what I saw from that game.

Are you on commission?!

This is just the effect 999 has on people. Smitten.gif

You'd know if you'd actually played it, you poser.

Was very luck to have a go on this , its so polished now i dont understand the delay, unless its to add on dlc or leaderboards

as that nintendo network logo has appeard on the latest box art

The NintendoLand Luigi's Mansion game has somehow got me psyched for this. I was umming and ahhing about it until then as while I liked Luigi's Mansion, I've never had the urge to replay it

Some new Art Work too.

lmdmjanart1.jpg

*Imagines what Luigi's Mansion Wii U could look like!*

The Gamepad could be an Aliens/Ghostbusters style tracker/zapper... scanning the TV for ghosts and then when you see them on the gamepad screen, lock-on and fire out your vacuum stream! :D

So in America it's Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, but in Europe it's Luigi's Mansion 2? Or have I missed something?

So in America it's Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, but in Europe it's Luigi's Mansion 2? Or have I missed something?

They removed all reference to the subtitle for the European version after the last Nintendo Direct it was shown in.

The green they've used on the box art is hurting my eyes
Pretty sure/hope that's just a dodgy image.

Quick colour correction in Photoshop:

oYF0U.jpg

Yeah, hopefully it'll be more like that. :hehe:

I don't know who's trolling around in GameFAQs, but in there, this game is called Luigi's Mansion: Dark World in Europe and Japan. Surely, that's not correct? Never before have I heard of such a name.

I don't know who's trolling around in GameFAQs, but in there, this game is called Luigi's Mansion: Dark World in Europe and Japan. Surely, that's not correct? Never before have I heard of such a name.

No. It's called Luigi's Mansion 2 in both Japan and Europe and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon in the US.

I'd love it if they had the Boo mansion in it from Paper Mario:

PaperMario-Chapter3-InvincibleTubbaBlubba-Boo%27sMansion_-_copia.png

Along with good old Lady Bow :)

386996-bow7_thumb.gif

If I don't get a Booseum with a gallery of the dozens and dozens of different Boos and Ghost Houses/Mansions across the years, I will not be pleased!

Also, we had better get Vaccum Boo (A Boo that turns into a Vaccum cleaner to suck up Luigi!), 3D Boo (A Red/Magenta Boo that is only visible in 3D and with one eye closed - swapping between left and right to confuse you!) and Retro Boos roaming around the mansion!