NEurope
Ashley

Nintendo's Conference - Tuesday 7th 5pm/6pm

So, does this use the existing Wii still. As all current Wii accessories are compatible still, how can an accessory be a console??. I'm so confused right now.

the new Base Console UNIT will be backwards compatible with all Wii Controllers

SMASH BROS MULTI PLATFORM. FUCK YEAH

!!!!!!!!

Something good about this piece of shit. Shame it can´t be played with a good controller.

i think these graphics now show there is obviously a new console with the new controller for all those who assumed the controller was a new wii accessory, because the wii would explode attempting the graphics

If i am understanding it right, there is a new Wii console called "Wii U". The controller is that screen, which can be used when someone else wants to watch TV. It can be used as an accessory with existing accessories. And, you can use existing accessories to play the new games for Wii U and all Wii games still.

Confirm COD3/Assasins/Bioshock/TombRaider/GTA etc... etc... PLEASE

Portal could be interesting on Wii U!

If i am understanding it right, there is a new Wii console called "Wii U". The controller is that screen, which can be used when someone else wants to watch TV. It can be used as an accessory with existing accessories. And, you can use existing accessories to play the new games for Wii U and all Wii games still.

yeah that seems right

also

basically lego GTA win

Confirm COD3/Assasins/Bioshock/TombRaider/GTA etc... etc... PLEASE

Portal could be interesting on Wii U!

Why would core gamers want to play that? The real hardcore gamers want to play LEGO City Stories.

New console with new controller, EA head honcho said so.

They are saying it can play two games at once? I am confused about the controller I think. Does the console generate and send to the controller, or can the controller do it too?

For example he said one player can be playing something on the tv and someone can play something else on the controller.

If you check out engadget they have a good shot of the new console:

201106073507.jpg