NEurope
Ashley

Nintendo's Conference - Tuesday 7th 5pm/6pm

Again, loving that i'm not in work this week. So i can enjoy this conference (and Microsofts) and look forward to what both companies offer.

I don't normally watch the conferences but i'm thinking of watching this. How long do they normally go on for?

Delighted that I have the day off Tuesday. Come one now Nintendo, show us all something worth tuning on for. We live in hope.

n.gif

I don't normally watch the conferences but i'm thinking of watching this. How long do they normally go on for?

About an hour or two. Sony's usually last the longest due to them waffling on about PS2 sales figures. Yes, I said PS2.

About an hour or two. Sony's usually last the longest due to them waffling on about PS2 sales figures. Yes, I said PS2.

I can't wait to hear them talking about how many PSP they shipped out last year.

To be fair the PSP has done very well in Japan, the rest of the world not so much. It's a shame as I really like the handheld.

Here's some Nintendo hiphop music for you. :D

To be fair the Monster Hunter has done very well in Japan, the rest of the world not so much. It's a shame as I really like the handheld.

fix'd it for ya ;)

Don't forget Gametrailers as a site to watch E3 from, they're normally a good option. I'll probably have them and Nintendo's open.

I gave up on watching E3 conferences live after Sony spent half an hour demonstrating a racing game. Never again. :blank:

Thread is now reopened!

Time to get your hype on people!

Retro_Link, release the penguins!

Can't remember being this excited about an E3 conference before - please let it be good!