NEurope
Paj!

-Same Title, Different Songs- 1

This is my new venture/ I did it on another forum years ago. Music Warz is dead, sorry. Tori Amos won the first one and that's a marvellous thing in itself. I feel the second one would only disappoint.

sametitledifferentsong.jpg

JUDAS.jpg

JUDAS

by Lady Gaga

by Cage The Elephant

Youtube

by Kelly Clarkson

Which is your favourite, or best, or which is the lesser of three evils, or which changed your life, or which was awful, or which. Etseterah. VOTE/tell me why. PLZ listen to them all though.

disclaimer - inevitably I'll miss out songs with the same name, and this will usually be on purpose - I only want like 3 or less songs to compete, otherwise it's too annoying and people won't do it. Maybe won't take part even now. So don't cry if your favourite bands song is missed out.

A bit biased, but my favourite is still Kelly. Although Gaga is ok. I always confuse her with that drug addict whose name escapes me so I have never listened to her before.

Cage the Elephant by miles because it actually sounds like the song has soul...

... the other two make me feel cold and dead inside.

Cage The Elephant by far, Kelly Clarke was listenable and Gaga was just Gaga like everything she sings.

BRING BACK MUSIC WARZ >:(

I can't be bothered. It's so time-consuming/annoying making all the images for so little excitement. :red:

---

My vote is for Lady GaGa. I was indifferent when the song came out, but now like it a lot, and today I heard it on a pair of Beats by Dr.Dre and died in the shop.

So what happens now? Who wins?

Also, just putting it out there, I have three songs that have the same name but by different people and it features one of the artists you mentioned...

Lady GaGa. It's my [second/third] favourite from Born This Way. I think its a really vital, exciting pop song. Like... by no means earth shattering, but I'm so stunned by its existence; its so evolvéd -- you question how it came to be in its presented form, you feel there's a history, like she obviously tinkered with the demo tape for ages. I love the aggressiveness of the drum beat in the chorus too, it bangs *at* you. And it's really satisfying to dance to (see the video), especially the bit that demands you do the shimmy/sway, whilst clicking your fingers.

The others are good, they are fine [/Rihanna], but leave me with so little, where Judas feels like an event. As though there's an episode in the Femme Fatales TV show concerning its existence.

I like the idea of this thread, and I hope you can present a good mix of source material!

... But I've not listened to any yet as It's pass my bedtime :P Lame is me.

Cage The Elephant is the best. Not that I had heard the second two before. Or the ones that weren't Gagaoagaga.

I'll do the next one, but then I have plans for it to just be open to anyone to do one (preferrably not all at once). Whatever. It's so free and up for interpretation.