NEurope
lostmario

What do you think Project Cafe's real name will be?

Oh yeah, my bad Nyubi :laughing: My eyes were failing mii and I saw the word differently. *deactivates from mangekyou down to fully awakened standard sharringan ssSSHHWINGGG*

In that case, the NINTENDO TickleMii gets a passing grade! :bowdown:

Sorry about nearly spoiler punishing you dude, I shall be care from here on out!!

ON TOPICNESS!!! : peace: : peace: : peace:

I think the name Current is awful. It's a messed up word to pronounce :heh:. If you swallow your "r's" or whatever, it sounds too much like cunt...The Nintendo Cunt...lol really?!

Thats it sorted, the Nintendo Cunt.

REDMOND, Wash., June 5, 2011 Today, Nintendo announces its follow up to the worldwide hit Wii console - the Nintendo Cunt. The touch sensitive Cunt reacts to players' fingers like no other device and features haptic feedback and impressive vibration sensations, advanced technology means he Cunt can also stream right into your hands, in the comfort of your home or on the road.

Cunt is due to release in Spring 2012 with a wide range of titles; both Cunt Sports and Cunt Play will be available for on Day One, whilst Cunt Music and Cunt Party will release shortly afterwards.

Edited by david.dakota

I've of the opinion it will be Wii: 2, or something with Wii in the name.

Wii: Feel or Wii: Life etc etc...

I've of the opinion it will be Wii: 2, or something with Wii in the name.

Wii: Feel or Wii: Life etc etc...

Gosh no, anything but Wii: Feel, ... or Wii: Cunt, .... or Wii: Play, .... or anything that makes somebody feel, .... become, awkward when proposing to their family/friends if they should drag out the Wii: ??? for fun. Funk it, now 'Wii' is starting to make mii feel, ... become, uneasy! :weep:

. In that case, the NINTENDO TickleMii gets a passing grade! :bowdown:

:yay:

Ninticklemii's logo start up sequence will have the sound playing of the alternate GameCube start up:hehe:

And when some sort of 64DD expansion gets released, it will be called Fancy. Click it underneath and the logo changes to....:D

that's an english phrasing right?

REDMOND, Wash., June 5, 2011 Today, Nintendo announces its follow up to the worldwide hit Wii console - the Nintendo Cunt. The touch sensitive Cunt reacts to players' fingers like no other device and features haptic feedback and impressive vibration sensations, advanced technology means he Cunt can also stream right into your hands, in the comfort of your home or on the road.

Cunt is due to release in Spring 2012 with a wide range of titles; both Cunt Sports and Cunt Play will be available for on Day One, whilst Cunt Music and Cunt Party will release shortly afterwards.

LOL!!

"Nintendo"

Game Informer, I believe, are suggesting this may be the name of the console. Interesting rumour and would be a very bold move from Nintendo to simply call it "Nintendo" as it immediately has brand recognition and appeal but I don't see it happening.

Game Informer, I believe, are suggesting this may be the name of the console. Interesting rumour and would be a very bold move from Nintendo to simply call it "Nintendo" as it immediately has brand recognition and appeal but I don't see it happening.

Nintendo 64. Its not too hard to imagine.

It would be quite interesting if they go with the name 'Nintendo'. They have become more Apple-like (mainly in the terms of design), and they keep the same brand names but of course modify it for the different experiences they offer:

Mac

iMac

Power Mac

I've also found it to be quite a common occurrence when some one says "I have a Nintendo". I find it confusing as there's no elaboration as to what 'Nintendo' they own, but they are usually referring to the current generation console.

So it may work for them to be fair. The only problem is, how will you distinguish the next generations of consoles that will follow?

So it may work for them to be fair. The only problem is, how will you distinguish the next generations of consoles that will follow?

'Super' Ninten...oh, wait... :love:

'Super' Ninten...oh, wait... :love:

E3 201X = Introducing the 'Better Nintendo!'

E3 202X = 'Even Better Nintendo!'

E3 20XX = 'Better than the Even Better Nintendo!'

E3 20XX = 'Same Spec But Wagglan Better Than The Even Better Nintendo!'

And so on..

And so on..

And so on..

Until of course we get to the 'Nintendo Fucking Finally' which has fully fledged virtual reality features that have reached theoretical limits, quantum teleportation, completely green and powered by your own shit and pee, drink coasters and personal space via a dimensional rift to store all your saves and the 24 carrier pigeons bundled with the console that can be materialised in the real word as the messaging system.

E3 201X = Introducing the 'Better Nintendo!'

E3 202X = 'Even Better Nintendo!'

E3 20XX = 'Better than the Even Better Nintendo!'

E3 20XX = 'Same Spec But Wagglan Better Than The Even Better Nintendo!'

And so on..

And so on..

And so on..

Until of course we get to the 'Nintendo Fucking Finally' which has fully fledged virtual reality features that have reached theoretical limits, quantum teleportation, completely green and powered by your own shit and pee, drink coasters and personal space via a dimensional rift to store all your saves and the 24 carrier pigeons bundled with the console that can be materialised in the real word as the messaging system.

And still no toaster :(

It has to keep the Wii name, Nintendo have worked hard to make the Wii a very strong brand, they aren't going to discard it just because they have a new console. If the new console is part of the Wii brand then they instantly catch peoples attention.

They've got an inbuilt audience of 70 millions plus that connect with the Wii brand, it would be foolish to throw it away.

And still no toaster :(

This is cutting edge virtual reality here! You can have as many toasters as you want!

The only thing the Nintendo Fucking Finally can't do...

is become a real boy :(

Edited by Debug Mode

I just suddenly realised what they're going to call it - Wii2 but in Roman numerals. Wiiii.

Wii-Fii

:D:D:D

the thing is though if you say it the way Nintendo want you to say it...

Its Wee - Fee

EDIT - so technically it could be called the BIIM... and the way Nintendo want you to say it would be Beem.

Does anyone think it might be a symbol rqther than a word. That way it would actually get called the Nintendo. I'd think that considering the name Wii that Nintendo's marketing department have been smoking enough crack to do that.

Does anyone think it might be a symbol rqther than a word. That way it would actually get called the Nintendo. I'd think that considering the name Wii that Nintendo's marketing department have been smoking enough crack to do that.

I like the idea of it being called 'Nintendo'

Before Playstation became big, Nintendo was the household word for playing videogames at home

I always referred to my consoles as "Nintendo" until the Gamecube was released.

I'm going for Nintendo:

Beam

Stream

Wave

or Frequency

:D

I'm going for Nintendo:

Beam

Stream

Wave

or Frequency

:D

Frequency would be an adorable one.

Let's see now, how'd that be, ... The NINTENDO Friiquencii? It'd definitely be catchy for Wii 3 :laughing:

The console formerly known as Prince?

Jokes aside, that is an idea that I like, but I think it could be a bit too abstract for market appeal. The 'Nintendo' label would probably alleviate those issues, though.

I think it will be along the lines of:

Stream, wave, beam. It would make sense and they aren't actually that bad, at least not as bad as Wii. We're used to it now, sure, but I still don't think it's a good name - not after it was codenamed Revolution :laughing:

The Wii name was a good idea and worked really well. I think it really helped get a hold of the casual market... I just don't like the name.

Nintendo might have got it right this time, we've got a lame codename and the real name will be cool. The opposite of Revolution to Wii :laughing: