NEurope
Ashley

3D Pokédex App

The last Pokémon I got before it stopped was a Tranquill. The only Pokémon I got that day, too...

I never got mine today either. Left it on for about half an hour waiting for it to get the data. Usually it gets it within seconds.

Volcarona was the last one I got before I stopped receiving them at the weekend. :(

I'm just missing 4 now:

Fire and Grass monkeys and Winter Deerling/Sawbuck

[ATTACH]3550[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3552[/ATTACH]

I took a picture of the Unova map and then added the Pokemon ontop of them. Verdict?

Mine have just stopped downloading from when i posted few weeks ago and i have no idea why!

I haven't traded with anyone though...

Mine have just stopped downloading from when i posted few weeks ago and i have no idea why!

Maybe you can't get any more and need to trade to get the rest? you only missing a few or a lot?

[ATTACH]3553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3554[/ATTACH]

As said earlier in the thread, try scanning some of the AR Markers. It's a weird bug, but at least it seems fix-able.

Stopped getting new Pokes as well, scanned some AR Markers, but still nothing.

Volcarona wasn't my last btw.

It must be designed this way as Aneres11's stopped downloading at 102 as well.

He has just been round mine and we traded ones that we each didn't have and now are both on 126.

It's not "designed" to only get 102 Pokémon. My sister got all 145 she could without anything happening. It's just, as said, a weird bug.

Also, I stopped getting them at 108 Pokémon.

It's not "designed" to only get 102 Pokémon. My sister got all 145 she could without anything happening. It's just, as said, a weird bug.

Also, I stopped getting them at 108 Pokémon.

Ah i see, since it stopped at the same time as a friend i just assumed that they 'designed' it to only allow so many spot pass downloads!

I will try scanning some AR codes from the internet later on i think.

I want my full pokedex!!!!

How many did people get up to before it stopped working?

Usually over 100.

It's fixable by scanning AR markers of ones you don't have and then, in a few days, it'll sort itself

Yeah, scanning worked for me once I stopped receiving them automatically.

I'm on 153 Pokemon...

But i am missing Panpour & Simipour! Tried scanning codes for them but it didn't work, think i need a 3DS owner to send them to me as that is how i got one of the other versions (from Aneres11).

For those of you who have downloaded the free game; Pokédex 3D on the Nintendo 3DS, a new update has gone live which unlocks every feature for the Pokémon in the game. This includes all the special items and sliders used in the AR Viewer, specifically the Timer, the Notes, the SD Card Background and the Scale feature, which can be unlocked by scanning AR markers as well as unlocking the Pause function on the main Pokédex screen which is usually only unlocked by sharing Pokémon. This update is live internationally, so if you haven't completed your collection and unlocked these features already, you can unlock them now.

The following information comes from Pokemon Company...

- latest goods and information will come from the event

- Pokedex 3D will be seeing new content

- no specific information on whether or not a new game will be announced

YAY!:bouncy: