NEurope
Ashley

3D Pokédex App

Ah right.

So does it depends on the game/software? Because even though i have not played it, i thought that DoA gives u a notification light that it has downloaded something new for the game etc!

Sorry if i'm sounding like an idiot! This is my first few days of actually leaving my 3DS in standby so i'm 'learning'. :hmm:

DoA will only give a blue light if it has actually issued a notification - like today for instance as it was telling about the new costumes available to download, plus there was a throwdown challenge that could be completed.

Normally DoA acts in the same way as mentioned above.

I'm with you in that it was a bit confusing, but clearer now I think. Lol.

So I downloaded this and i'm a little confused.

We get 3 random Pokemon a day yes?

If I scan in a QR code it will increase the chance of the one I want?

How come when I scan some codes I get the Pokemon aswell?

Is it best to just scan 1 code at a time and wait until I get that Pokemon or should I just scan them all?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Victini, Cobalion, Virizion, Terakion, Reshiram & Zekrom do that. The rest don't

4. Don't scan them all. Scan the ones you want first

3 a day?

WTF

I've only been getting 1 a day?

Do you have to have scanned the thingy image to get more?

3 a day?

WTF

I've only been getting 1 a day?

Do you have to have scanned the thingy image to get more?

No. Just exit and go back in

No. Just exit and go back in

ah ok, I thought the blue circle was meant to return?

just did it but only got 1 more, making two today, kept going in and out but no 3rd :(

just did it but only got 1 more, making two today, kept going in and out but no 3rd :(

When tomorow comes.. dont go in and out.. just open and shut ya 3DS

Just hit the home button and wait about 15 seconds and then resume the game. You should get the notice that you recieved a Pokemon, then just repeat.

Samurott has a sword?

LOL yes. Two swords on it's forelegs. Basically an evolution of the shell Dewott and Oshewatt use as a weapon.

When tomorow comes.. dont go in and out.. just open and shut ya 3DS

Ok tried that but still only got the one more

Just hit the home button and wait about 15 seconds and then resume the game. You should get the notice that you recieved a Pokemon, then just repeat.

That didn't give me a 3rd either?

Why am I being denied a pokemon a day?

Ok tried that but still only got the one more

That didn't give me a 3rd either?

Why am I being denied a pokemon a day?

Ok this is odd was just doing a few laps on Excitebike 3D, when I finished and returned to the home menu the blue circle was back on the Pokedex icon and I got my 3rd pokemon for today... weird that it took so long?

Ok this is odd was just doing a few laps on Excitebike 3D, when I finished and returned to the home menu the blue circle was back on the Pokedex icon and I got my 3rd pokemon for today... weird that it took so long?

Mine varies sometimes, the other day i got them straight after each other by turning the console off but then today i had to wait awhile and then it let me download a new one!

:indeed: at the One Direction adverts.

I got a couple of great Pokémon on this today. Cofagrigus looks fantastic, as does Gigalith - I never realised its mouth was there, though!

I have collected 102 pokemon on this but now they have just stopped downloading more! :(

To get the rest do i need to scan codes and share with others etc?

I'm unsure. Try scanning in three QR Codes of Pokemon you don't yet have, and see if they'll come

I'm unsure. Try scanning in three QR Codes of Pokemon you don't yet have, and see if they'll come

Ok, thanks. I have scanned some from ur site... will see if anything happens tomorrow.

I did read somewhere that you can only get certain ones by trading with other people. But it was really only a few, probably less than 10.

Quick note. Did you guys get Volcarona as the last Pokemon you downloaded before it stopped?

I can't remember what was the last one i downloaded but i do have Volcarona! No new pokemon again today... :(