NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

For the record, if diageo is mafia then I reckon Tales is, too. If diageo is mafia then it's clear his teammates will jump on the next in line for the firing squad, who is ReZ. While I do agree that ReZ is a worry currently, I think we'll learn more from lynching diageo in terms of other mafia in the voting for/against, as to ReZ who is fairly certainly a vig, and as such lynching him will get us no further in general than lynching diageo will.

I just remembered: Diageo is likely not working against the town (I had the same result for Nintendohnut).

Just for my own records, which nights did you/zell target Nintendohnut & Diageo?

For the record, if diageo is mafia then I reckon Tales is, too. If diageo is mafia then it's clear his teammates will jump on the next in line for the firing squad, who is ReZ. While I do agree that ReZ is a worry currently, I think we'll learn more from lynching diageo in terms of other mafia in the voting for/against, as to ReZ who is fairly certainly a vig, and as such lynching him will get us no further in general than lynching diageo will.

Whilst I do agree with this in part, since EotW I don't like gambling on futures. I got lynched on no basis, and the whole 'we'll lynch x today and y tomorrow if x is z' or something along those lines absolutely seems to never even prove true. For that, I refuse to change my vote until I see a self admitted and lying killer lynched. Call me crazy for that.

Oh fuck off ReZ. I'm not coming out with my power because it will become less effective. It's a pretty common power and if you connected the dots better you would get it. It all makes sense. The useless on the first day thing, the fact that you are a filthy liar. Everything. Stop acting like you want the best for the town when you clearly don't.

The only reason you came out with ANYTHING, is because I figured it out. I figured it out that you could kill, and killed Jonnas. That is the only reason you came out with it.

Your apparent evidence against me is flimsy as best. And I already said I have no problem with being investigated, and have Cube with evidence that I am good. You on the other hand, are scared of being investigated. Are a killer, and have killed a townie.

There's no place for you here. You are a threat.

We don't need to lynch me, because I am good. We need to lynch you, because you are not. If you follow ReZ, you lose one when I get lynched, and a townie dies by the mafia, and ReZ will kill someone else he thinks is "scummy". And the mafia will have majority. He is clearly gunning for the mafia so they can win, and he can fulfill his win condition of staying alive until the end of the game.

Just for my own records, which nights did you/zell target Nintendohnut & Diageo?

Diageo Night 1, Nintendohnut Night 2.

Anyway, as I got the same result for both of those I'm going to: Vote: ReZourceman

6 for ReZ - mcoy, rummy, diageo, shorty, tales, cube

4 for diageo - rez, jayseven, peeps, esequiel

Majority is 8

I'm going to follow Cube I guess. I'm not convinced about anyone and I think there's possibly a redirector still around - if there is, they're definitely mafia.

Changevote ReZ

I think I trust Cube more than ReZ and Peeps (sorry :)), and was a bit iffy about ReZ being a killer anyway, so:

Vote: ReZ

Mcoy vote: Rez

Mcoy's fed up of hearing this stalling jibber jabber, come out with the facts Rez.

How so?

Definitely not keen on a killer still, and it sounds like ReZ is lying once again, so for now Vote:ReZ.

You must have got it wrong, I'm a therapist, I don't know why I would have masks and a watch.

I've got info on ReZ, but if I come out with it, my power will become less effective. I have evidence that ReZ is not who he says he is.

Vote: ReZ .

Hold on, what? You admitted you have killed on odd nights? And everyone who has died has been good.

I missed that memo.

I think the mafia saw an oppurtinity and copied my role and behaviour from End of the World mafia.

Vote: ReZourceman.

Diageo Night 1, Nintendohnut Night 2.

Anyway, as I got the same result for both of those I'm going to: Vote: ReZourceman

6 for ReZ - mcoy, rummy, diageo, shorty, tales, cube

4 for diageo - rez, jayseven, peeps, esequiel

Majority is 8

I'm going to follow Cube I guess. I'm not convinced about anyone and I think there's possibly a redirector still around - if there is, they're definitely mafia.

Changevote ReZ

I think I trust Cube more than ReZ and Peeps (sorry :)), and was a bit iffy about ReZ being a killer anyway, so:

You dead ReZ.

Anyway. I hope that someone will investigate me tonight so they can see I've got nothing to hide. They shouldn't come out with it, but at least say something like "I trust him for now." I don't want to out any investigators.

At least the suspicion on me means the mafia won't kill me.

Vote standings:

ReZ (9) - Mcoy, Rummy, Diageo, Shorty, Tales, Cube, The Peeps, Eddie

Diageo (5) - ReZ, jayseven, The Peeps, Esequiel, Ellmeister

The day is over.

ReZourceman was annoyed. He was fairly happy to be given such an exciting role at the start of the whole escapade, only to be struck down. He'd told the truth for the most part, too, which only served to irritate him further. He had only one chance to use his skills.. and he wasn't going to let the town get away with a painful lynch.

Suddenly, he drew his pistol. Choosing to take the easy way out rather than through lynch mob, he shot himself in the head, spraying blood all over the town.

ReZourceman is dead. He was a Vigilante. Every other night he could choose one person to kill. He was Good. And now his blood was everywhere. Enjoy cleaning up one of your own, townies!

Player List - 18 players begun the game. 13 remain. 7 is majority:

Esequiel

Mundi

Diageo

Tales

Cube (Zell)

Ellmeister

The Peeps

jayseven

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

Shorty

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

ReZourceman

Cube

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

Night 4 begins now.

Night 4 has ended.

"Wh... what happened? Everybody is still here!"

Day 5 begins.

Player List - 18 players begun the game. 13 remain. 7 is majority:

Esequiel

Mundi

Diageo

Tales

Cube (Zell)

Ellmeister

The Peeps

jayseven

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

Shorty

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

ReZourceman

Cube

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

I'm surprised by what happened with ReZ, I was sure he was at least neutral.

What made you think he was neutral, Cube?

Got another mafia result. This time on Cube.

What does this give us? Nothing.

Vote: Diageo just because I think he's mafia.

I'm surprised by what happened with ReZ, I was sure he was at least neutral.

What made you think he was neutral, Cube?

I investigated him. The result was that he probably wasn't with the town or mafia.

Anyway, I got a good result on Mcoy. Don't think my results are that reliable, though.

I investigated him. The result was that he probably wasn't with the town or mafia.

Anyway, I got a good result on Mcoy. Don't think my results are that reliable, though.

Mcoy would say your result is reliable. Mcoy is going to work now but Mcoy will look at what everyone else has found and post again later.

You're just a straight alignment investigator?

You're just a straight alignment investigator?

I get stuff like "I have no reason to think that [Name] is working against the town". I got the same results for you, Nintendohnut and Diageo. For ReZ I got that I couldn't figure it out, but it's possible that he's not working for the town or mafia.

Well not anymore, what with him being lynched and all! Curious he came out as actual town and not neutral given the investigation, was convinced he had his own agenda though. What does the role say you can do? Is it an alignment investigator or maybe something different/more subtle?

Well not anymore, what with him being lynched and all! Curious he came out as actual town and not neutral given the investigation, was convinced he had his own agenda though. What does the role say you can do? Is it an alignment investigator or maybe something different/more subtle?

Something more subtle, I'm guessing. I'm a poor detective, but I have a great instinct and can tell if someone is working for or against the town.

I think my results may be dependant more on what my target had done during the game rather then their alignment.

I didn't mean to finalise the lynch on ReZ! I was tired and dumb :(

Anyway, there was a fair amount of people who didn't like killers being in the picture, so I hope it wasn't so bad that I did that.

--

Erm...doesn't anyone else find the lack of write-up strange?