NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

I just remembered: Diageo is likely not working against the town (I had the same result for Nintendohnut).

A) Where is everyone else? :/

B) Diageo, what is the story reason or role reason for your power being useless on night one? Or will your power become "less effective" if you tell us that as well. :/

I'm more willing to follow Jayseven than Diageo at the moment. I think we're wasting time with ReZ. I'm trusting my own bad info about ReZ. I found Jonnas to be mafia and he wasn't and now I've found ReZ to be mafia and Cube says he isn't.

Vote: Diageo

He said he isn't town either and he's a killer, though.

The whole game is confusing me, il:

Vote Diageo

But im still really weary of ReZ.

The whole game is confusing me

How? Whenever I see this sentence I instantly think "Reeky mafia stench", personally. Some people will be confused, but come on...this game has been pretty straight forward so far.

Easy. A place full of townies who won't vote for a confessed killer, followed by someone with masks and watches who won't say why they are there. And still no one votes for anyone.

Four townies are gone already, should we not be more careful when lynching people? Not defending Diageo, but Cube's results doesn't seem overly dodgy since Dohnut was good...

imo Diageo's job (if he's telling the truth - investigate?) doesn't sound very violent or aggressive, he just *talks* to people apparently...but then again we don't know what evil people's jobs are like. Maybe I am being dumb but I don't know why mask and watch = killer?

Maybe I am being dumb but I don't know why mask and watch = killer?

- He is possibly lying about who he is, he denies having a watch and masks.

- He was quiet about apparently being able to clear a townie yesterday.

- Still hasn't answered why or what story aspect explains him not being able to talk to someone on first day. Doesn't make sense, if he is telling the truth then he is not overpowered, and would be a perfect cover as a killer (or other such mafia-not-wanting-people-to-know-thing).

- Won't reveal specific information on what he gets because revealing the information or apparently his role makes him "less useful". Which is ridiculous. Especially in a bare bones game.

Painfully blatant IMHO.

And yes, I could be considered a threat, but remember I outed myself on who I targeted and I confessed everything about myself, which is pretty much confirmed with whats happened (said I can only kill on odd nights. Only been two kills on odd nights for example)

Hold on, what? You admitted you have killed on odd nights? And everyone who has died has been good.

I missed that memo.

Vote: ReZ

- He is possibly lying about who he is, he denies having a watch and masks.

- He was quiet about apparently being able to clear a townie yesterday.

- Still hasn't answered why or what story aspect explains him not being able to talk to someone on first day. Doesn't make sense, if he is telling the truth then he is not overpowered, and would be a perfect cover as a killer (or other such mafia-not-wanting-people-to-know-thing).

- Won't reveal specific information on what he gets because revealing the information or apparently his role makes him "less useful". Which is ridiculous. Especially in a bare bones game.

Bolded part 1: Whoa, I should go back and read everything again, must've missed that. I still think there's a chance of redirection though, since Dohnut was good, there must be an evil one.

Bolded part 2: I think he means that he might be killed/roleblocked for it. Like in the previous two mafias, when he refused to say...

Hey guys. Just plugged my phone in after being at the IOW Festival, won't be posting much til tomorrow when I'm back at home. I got that the Peeps targeted ReZ last night so I'm inclined to believe he is either honest or on a team with ReZ.

Hold on, what? You admitted you have killed on odd nights? And everyone who has died has been good.

I missed that memo.

Vote: ReZ

Keep up! :p

I killed Jonnas. INNIT. (Sorry Jonnas) (Still)

Bolded part 2: I think he means that he might be killed/roleblocked for it. Like in the previous two mafias, when he refused to say...

I very much doubt this is the case this time.

The way he came out with his power. Check a few pages or so back when he came out with it, and I questioned him.

Sooo... it's all well and good to be pointing fingers, but if you're a killer I don't see why you'd be trying to out the mafia anyway.

Can we just lynch ReZ to save our own skin, and have Diageo Roleblocked and Investigated tonight?

Sooo... it's all well and good to be pointing fingers, but if you're a killer I don't see why you'd be trying to out the mafia anyway.

I am a townie and win when all threats are eliminated.

I am a townie and win when all threats are eliminated.

I thought Cube said that you are not. You've already lied about big stuff in this game, and I don't trust you one bit whilst knowing you're a killer, one who could kill again tonight!

Mundi

ReZourceman

Diageo

Tales

Cube (Zell)

Ellmeister

The Peeps

jayseven

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

Shorty

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

Cube

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

Four or five mafia. Only eight or nine townies can vote for Diageo. Majority is eight. If you are town, you have to vote. Day will end soon, majority becomes seven and they get two away from majority. Come aaaaaan. :/

I do want to vote for Diageo, but it's just not as compelling for me as opposed to you. It's nothing personal ReZ but you're a killer and you have lied already. I just don't want to take the risk, same as Dohnut in the Gent's.

I think the mafia saw an oppurtinity and copied my role and behaviour from End of the World mafia.

Vote: ReZourceman.

Can we get a vote count, Dyson?

Cube's info about Diageo is the only thing that concerns me, otherwise I'd say it's pretty obvious Diageo is mafia... but I'm not sure I trust Cube. I trust Jayseven more at the moment so my vote is sticking on Diageo.

I think the mafia saw an oppurtinity and copied my role and behaviour from End of the World mafia.

Well now hold on, I'm not being that irrational.

lol ReZ, you should've blamed it on Rummy. You would've gotten away with it then!