NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

You must have got it wrong, I'm a therapist, I don't know why I would have masks and a watch.

I've got info on ReZ, but if I come out with it, my power will become less effective. I have evidence that ReZ is not who he says he is.

Vote: ReZ .

I just told you, I can't tell you the evidence or my power will become less effective. We have enough info from Cube anyway that says that you are a serial killer. My evidence just backs him up and is enough for me to vote for you.

And we just shrug aside that Jayseven found a mask and watch on you?

You say I am "not who I say I am" what exactly do you mean by that? I'm a serial killer? So where was my kill on the first night and tonight?

And lol @ your power becomes less effective if you confess your role. I thought the roles were going to be pretty straightforward. That sounds more than bare bones IMHO.

Regarding information. I have none. :/

I didn't, but that's because my power is useless on the first day so I didn't bother using it.

A mask and a watch, OH mY GawD!

So your power is useless on the first day. You avoided saying anything whatsoever about your power yesterday, and now if you reveal your power it becomes less potent.

What'd you do yesterday?

I don't even believe you remotely in fact (not that that is any change from usual, but...even more so now) :p. Vote : Diageo

Who'd you target to get nothing of worth? Why is the information you got tonight of worth if the information you got yesterday was not?

You said that you got information that I am not who I say I am. I say I am a vigilante killer who cannot kill on odd days. Which means that you got information tonight (apparently, lolololol) that "ReZ is lying" or "ReZ can kill every day" or "ReZ is evil" or some small variation of one of those.

So if you get such good or such clear cut information, then why did the information that you got yesterday not amount to anything? You can't even clear someone as good for example?

Lolbol.

You said you were a vigilante yesterday. Cube says your not town, and I have complementing evidence, so I believe you are not town.

I targeted McCoy and I think he's good.

Maybe you put a mask on me to make me appear evil?

Ooooooohhhh.....or maybe I appear evil under investigation.....Dyson might have given me this as a jokey lol. And I don't like saying this because I KNOW it sounds scummy, but...its a theory. But I still completely don't believe you Diageo. It seems really convenient.

Worthless power on first night. Believe someone to be good on second but didn't raise it. Now I have vague information that proves you to not be who you say you are, but if I confirm what the information is or what my power is then it becomes less useful.

Come on. You know that sounds weak sauce.

Ooooooohhhh.....or maybe I appear evil under investigation.....Dyson might have given me this as a jokey lol. And I don't like saying this because I KNOW it sounds scummy, but...its a theory.

But my info said that you weren't with the mafia (or with the town).

Well my PM doesn't say I'm "with the town". It says that I am a vigilante, it says that I am good and it says that I win when all threats are eliminated. If I am neutral, my PM does not say so. It says that I am good, as I assume all town PMs say, and not "You are with the town" or some such.

Hmm...I'll leave it for now, then. I'm not entirely convinced my my results anyway (hence why I haven't voted).

Vote: Diageo.

Watch suggests hypnotist, not therapist. Masks suggest further deception. Don't believe you.

Watch doesn't suggest hypnotist. And masks wouldn't explain hypnotist either.

Can you expand on therapist then. Whats your back story?

Would be good to hear from Mundi, Shorty and mr-paul.

Diageo; google "hypnotist" and tell me that none of the images have watches.

Even if you're not a hypnotist (which i'm not convinced of) your masks are still suggestive of deception. Try and argue that one.

I don't know why you would have gotten that. Nintendohnut swapped targets didn't he, maybe he swapped me with someone else.

All I know is that I'm a therapist, I have worked in my own private therapy business, called Talk it Out. And every night I can talk to someone. If I told you any more, you would get my role.

I don't know why I would have masks or a watch. I have no explanation at this time.

Yeaah dead guy's your alibi? No. Unless someone else can say that they affected this whole debacle, the current standing is that you're lying.

I'm more willing to follow Jayseven than Diageo at the moment. I think we're wasting time with ReZ. I'm trusting my own bad info about ReZ. I found Jonnas to be mafia and he wasn't and now I've found ReZ to be mafia and Cube says he isn't.

Vote: Diageo

I don't have an alibi, I told you. I don't know why you got that result. Anything I say is a guess.

Feel free to have any investigators target me. I have nothing to hide.