NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

While i do agree the likelyhood of peeps and ReZ being on the same team i am still cautious.

If ReZ was good, Peeps automatically says "see im good i defended him!", if hes bad he gets the "Damn ReZ is a great liar!". Im also wary of Diageo dropping one liners like:

If ReZ is mafia or neutral. I'd be willing to bet The Peeps is too.

I also feel that im painting a target on myself and would like to be protected tonight if possible.

Not liking the whole: "Kill randomly"

Vote: ReZourceman

How about someone investigate/roleblock/jailkeep ReZ tonight, and if anyone protects him they are his teammates or mafia trying to make trouble. Or let's decide on a vote. Personally his role doesn't mean anything to me, being able to kill is what matters. I'm not keen on keeping people will a kill ability around, with unconfirmed win conditions/agendas.

I would still mind if the kill on Jonnas was a little justified, but the fact it was based on nothing(from what i can gather) is too stupid for me to believe a town would do it, though we do have Tales playing so who knows...

Not to mention this means ReZ has already lied to us, why are people letting that slide? I'm with Esequiel on this, I keep seeing towns losing recently because of their hesitance, I refuse!

While i do agree the likelyhood of peeps and ReZ being on the same team i am still cautious.

If ReZ was good, Peeps automatically says "see im good i defended him!", if hes bad he gets the "Damn ReZ is a great liar!". Im also wary of Diageo dropping one liners like:

I also feel that im painting a target on myself and would like to be protected tonight if possible.

I'm fucked either way then. If ReZ is town, I was just being clever mafia, if he is mafia then I was defending my team mate. Infallible logic there.

I agree with you about that one liner from Diageo though. I think he's one to watch.

I think it's as likely that we have a vigilante as it is that we have a serial killer so admit ReZ could be either. I believe him about only being able to target every other night though as current evidence supports this.

Either way there's no way he's doing anything tonight and I seriously doubt we don't have any trackers or any investigators, so implying that we might not is very stupid.

In conclusion, ReZ is not an immediate threat imo and I'd rather leave it to our info gatherers to sort him out for us.

Also lol voting for me cos I voted for you for good reason. You killed someone and lied to us!

I'm fucked either way then. If ReZ is town, I was just being clever mafia, if he is mafia then I was defending my team mate. Infallible logic there.

I agree with you about that one liner from Diageo though. I think he's one to watch.

I think it's as likely that we have a vigilante as it is that we have a serial killer so admit ReZ could be either. I believe him about only being able to target every other night though as current evidence supports this.

Either way there's no way he's doing anything tonight and I seriously doubt we don't have any trackers or any investigators, so implying that we might not is very stupid.

In conclusion, ReZ is not an immediate threat imo and I'd rather leave it to our info gatherers to sort him out for us.

I thought I'd said it somewhere, but what if on night one he targetted someone(possibly the mafia killer) and got a kill power. Tbh I think he can use his power every night, but to take another one takes two nights(target a player to steal from, have that power from then on). Or he might just be a neutral killer, either way I don't like people who can kill!

Also @ Esequiel, Ellmeister has already come out as roleblocker. He came out with it willingly enough so I trust him for now. So that's at least a roleblocker we have. I'd be surprised if we didn't have at least one tracker and investigator.

I'm getting a mafia vibe from both you and diageo at the moment so if I die tonight (I don't think I'm a target though as I'm suspicious apparently), I'd like that followed up.

Yeah peeps I like the way your moving suspicion from ReZ to you, it's quite clever really.

It's really simple townies, ReZ can kill and we don't know who is next it could be any of us. Let's get this lynch underway please.

Haha ReZ, do I always catch you out when you kill. Remember the heroes mafia?

Not sure I follow, I outed myself due to paranoia in this game.

And Rummy, I'm voting for you because you're mafia (lol) , not because you voted for me. There is like....6 or 7 votes on me, I could vote for any of them.

If I am lying and am actually an evil serial killer, then how come I didn't kill on the first night.

Okay, so how about leaving me alive until at least tomorrow, as I cannot kill tonight anyway. Peeps has sense. Everyone else is mafia/not showing sense. IMHO.

Oh yeah....as Diageo said I was a killer in Heroes. Wherme.

Well anyway, as it was the very beginning of the game as I said, and the town CAN afford shit loads of deaths before it gets dangerous, I took a punt on a hunch. Jonnas said something along the lines of "There arent many roles with powers in bare bones". I thought he might be saying it to keep things quiet and prevent information from being spilled....

....When he was just being literal as he didn't have a power. Yes I lied about copying Jonnas' power, because it seemed like a good thing to do in case I was tracked (epic back fire FTW) but I'm town, and there is no LOGICAL reason to suggest that I am lying about NOT being able to kill (tonight/odd even nights whichever it is).

Give me a day. See there is no kill. Realise I am town and telling the truth. IMO a fair few people sound slightly mafia ish so far. But yeah.

OH....and surely you cannot grant me the retchid shame of dying in two mafias in the same day.

Your argument has no reason. Any town kill is a bad one, looking at your behaviour across the board I don't think you would be so stupid as to murder for no good reason if you were town.

Give me a day. See there is no kill. Realise I am town and telling the truth. IMO a fair few people sound slightly mafia ish so far. But yeah.

How does refraining from killing for one day mean that you have good intentions? Of course, maybe it does. But you could also just be refraining for the sake of getting us to believe you.

Is this still the only lead we have?

How do you even conclude I'm mafia? You've killed a town for no good reason and I can't even get that. I got lynched in EotW just because someone else claimed me as a killer and you admit it and people still trust you like what the hell!

Also I covered the killing thing just now, if you targetted the mafia killer he might have given you killing power. Or you're just a killer who decided to wait so you could play this card. You play too well, I'm not dilly dallying this game.

Vote: ellmeister.

In a bare bones game like this one, I'd see that as more of a mafia role than a town one.

Suspicious of ReZ too but his honesty has to buy enough doubt to leave him be for now.

So you want to lynch a roleblocker, OVER A TOWN KILLER?!

Am I being dense here? Is there a reason to not get a killer? Even I don't like Ell cos he keeps pointing at me, but that's innocent enough, killing a townie completely unprovoked is mental!

A vigilante is different from a serial killer and I believe ReZ to be a vigilante. Our info gatherers should target him tonight to confirm things anyway. Whatever he is I'm sure he won't be of any immediate threat to anyone. He'd have to be crazy to kill again tonight.

I would rather pursue Ellmeister than ReZ. Esequiel sounds more suspicious the more he posts too but then he did in the Smash Bros mafia too and he was town then :p

I know I was looking suspicious on the first day because of my suggestion to just push votes on people so roleblocking me could be a way for a mafia roleblocker to win favour... then again it could just be a townie following a decent hunch. What is your job/role description Ell?

Rummy; giving Rummy an element of doubt - he may be truthful, and he is unlikely to kill tonight after confessing he's a killer. I'd rather press ell for more information at this point in time.

Can always change my vote :)

I'm a roleblocker. Shorty asked a page back maybe who was roleblocked the night before, so I simply said what I knew/thought. No-one has anything one me apart from my actions of simply saying what I have.

There is no reason to say anymore about myself, I don't know why I'm considered more mafia-esque than a proven killer. ReZ lied and then changed his story, clearly iffy.

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been here to oversee the action over the past few dyas but real life stuff has thrown me a bit of a curveball.

It looks, luckily, like discussion has contnued in my absence and as such, the day will remain open until at least 8pm tonight (it's when I get home from work!).

If discussion persists the day may stay open longer.

So the town wastes another day, the dead will ring tonight and I hope you all look in the mirror at the reason why.

So the town wastes another day, the dead will ring tonight and I hope you all look in the mirror at the reason why.

While I'm sure I'll be accused of being evil for this post (it seems to be a thing now), you're talking as if you have all the answers Edequiel! You've done this a lot recently in mafia games, coming up with ideas and theories based on loose evidence, and then within a few posts deciding that what you said is 100% correct and that anyone who disagrees with you must be mafia. That's not how the game works.

And telling someone to 'be quiet' because they disagree with you is not only childish, it's stupid in a game like this in which discussion is absolutely key during the day.

As for Rez, I think that he may well be mafia. Right now I'm looking at the votes and trying to work out how many mafia members there are in this game. If it's, say, four or five, it's likely that Rez is mafia because if he weren't the entire mafia (or at least some of them) would have jumped on the vote now to help it reach majority. That said we are getting close, and if all the mafia aren't online they'll be voting as they come on.

Ultimately we don't know enough about Rez, and while he is a killer, we know who he is now. If there are two kills again we can lynch him, but he knows now that if there are two kills in the game again, he dies. In that sense he's not a threat - yes, in theory he could kill, but if he does he'll be lynched next day.

As such I'd rather wait it out, keep the majority up (assuming he is the vig and not maff) and see what happens with him in the coming days.

(OMFG Dohnut must totally be evil because he's protecting Rez no matter what happens he's evil and he must be lynched for definite shut up you can't disagree with me I know I'm right)

Esequiel's blatant scaremongering is really just making me think he's mafia.

If there are 2 dead tonight then we lynch ReZ. Easy. Trust me, there will not be two kills.

(OMFG Dohnut must totally be evil because he's protecting Rez no matter what happens he's evil and he must be lynched for definite shut up you can't disagree with me I know I'm right)

Sounds like a confession to me!

I'm a roleblocker. Shorty asked a page back maybe who was roleblocked the night before, so I simply said what I knew/thought. No-one has anything one me apart from my actions of simply saying what I have.

There is no reason to say anymore about myself, I don't know why I'm considered more mafia-esque than a proven killer. ReZ lied and then changed his story, clearly iffy.

Do you have a job in the town?