NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Heroes of Ruin 3DS ( S-E+N-Space )

I really love this game but I must admit, I haven't played it too much. I want an opportunity to play it again, perhaps we can get a few people together for a few games sometime?

I'll be up for it Darren! I love this game.

I'll be up for it Darren! I love this game.

We'll have to arrange a time to play! I never did get that far into the game but I do like the look of it and i'm eager to play more!

Tell me when you're playing, chaps, and I'll try to drop in with my Vindicator!

Sounds like it could be fun! I may start over completely, it might be fun to build up with a new team. How about it guys? Would you be prepared to start a new save?

I won't be able to play the whole game online, personally. I just fancied popping in and out when I get the chance (sorry if that sounds unreliable!) I'm afraid I am at Level 27, so that might make it too easy for anyone I play with, but I'm fond of my Vindicator!

I am willing to start fresh, I didn't get into it the first time and i'd like a solid team. @kav82 i'm up for it whenever you are!

Gents if you get anything in the evenings(or weekends) or well just in general I'd say post here and I'll try to join though I'm absolutely no promises because my life got flip-turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and tell you about how I became the hero enix-square.

But yeah, if you're on it, I'll try and join; but I'm not a dependable fellow at the moment. Mostly sort of round evenings and weekends joining on a whim.