NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Heroes of Ruin 3DS ( S-E+N-Space )

Okay, the fuck? You're telling me that instead of a specific bundle of a game being exclusive to GAME, the entire fucking game is exclusive to GAME?

I doubt the game will be very big, but Jesus tap dancing Christ that's one hell of an anti-competitive move but hey that's nothing new to GAME now is it?

The latest news article on the official Nintendo site doesn't mention the horrible move of giving retail exclusivity to GAME, just that Nintendo are acting as the distributor for the game.

Only sold at GAME?!?! WHAT? at their inflated prices? (they haven't learned despite surviving)

well that me out,

well maybe depends on temptation

"Nintendo UK can confirm it is currently in discussion with UK retailers about the sale of Heroes of Ruin for Nintendo 3DS. However, we have nothing further to announce on this title beyond the recent distribution agreement with Square Enix Europe."

GAME getting desperate or something? ::shrug: Thought it was odd they didn't mention GAME in their press release today. Not sure what's going on here, unless GAME are just getting an exclusive bundle or something.

GAME getting desperate or something? ::shrug: Thought it was odd they didn't mention GAME in their press release today. Not sure what's going on here, unless GAME are just getting an exclusive bundle or something.

I really hope it's just a special SKU or advanced release.

Yeah this game along with Mario Tennis Open will be hella fun, what happened to your internet connection?

Yeah this game along with Mario Tennis Open will be hella fun, what happened to your internet connection?

It's fine, it's just I don't have wireless. If I wanna go online with the 3DS I have to take my laptop upstairs and plug in the Nintendo Dongle.

I bought a wireless router earlier this year, and despite Mokongs help, just couldn't get the thing working with me ISP. I need to get my finger out and change to SKY.

Impression.

"As a dungeon crawler, I was very impressed with the exploration, something often limited in games of the genre. Alongside monster fighting, there are the aforementioned side quests, plenty of secrets (Jon and I found ourselves in front of a slightly hidden spot, where cutting some branches led to a room filled with treasure), and even some really clever puzzles."

Click here for rest.

Haha, shuttup is this LAME exclusive given their recent problems. Aren't Nintendo supposed to be distributing this? Would anybody in their right business sense mind, especially Nintendo, take something exclusive to LAME with the recent issues that highlighted a big point of disillusion between gamers and the company? Hell, would anybody with any good business sense EVER make a game exclusive to just ONE company/retailer? There's no way it'll happen, and if it does, then all I can do is lololololol as this game bombs for a totally justified reason.

Yes it has, I recently received an email from play regarding my preorder, they just said that the release date was changed to the 15th of June. meaning my order is intact.

Got that email from Play.com as well, was worried it was going to be a "your order is cancelled" email.

"With a game so rich and deep in customisation as Heroes of Ruin, it's important that the level of variety of the weapons matches that of the armour and skills which are found in the game. Below you'll find concept images showing just a few of the different weapon types available for the Alchitect, Savage, Gunslinger and Vindicator."

To see the images hit the Link:

http://www.heroesofruin.com/news/weapons-of-ruin"]http://www.heroesofruin.com/news/weapons-of-ruin[/url]

Thanks @Hero\-of\-Time for posting the link. I'm looking forward to this game even more now.

New interview and trailer combined! Has some interesting tit-bits about street pass and other things. Not sure if these have been known yet:

Demo incoming!

A demo of promising-looking 3DS dungeon-crawler Heroes of Ruin arrives on the eShop this Thursday, Nintendo has annnounced.

Square Enix's role-player offers local and online multiplayer, as well as voice chat and nifty StreetPass features. Find out more in Eurogamer's recent Heroes of Ruin preview.

Fantastic! Have kind of been keeping an eye on this recently, what with all the Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2 talk that has been going on elsewhere over the last couple of weeks, but I'm not completely sold on it yet. So getting a demo is great. Actually give me something to play on my 3DS other than replaying Metroid Fusion again (really should pick up KI: Uprising and RE: Revelations but graduation is proving to be bloody expensive).

I wonder if they'll do a Phantasy Star styled demo where you can trial the multiplayer for like a week or so.

No, most likely they'll be sticking to their demo limit.

Yeah I imagine so as well. Still, it would do wonders if they could at least let people have a taste of the multiplayer aspect considering that's the main selling point.

This is really, really good news. I'm very interested in this game but just need that extra confirmation that I'll be able to get into it.