NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Heroes of Ruin 3DS ( S-E+N-Space )

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced by this one and almost certain to buy it on release. Only one problem - is there anyone who doesn't want to play as a sword-wielding, bipedal lion? ;)

A few more details

- 95,000 weapon combinations

- buy and sell in the "Traders Network"

- n-Space worked with Square-Enix & Nintendo for developing their own update service

- features deep online aspects, include an online community & a 3DS browser-friendly site

- Nintendo helped unlock extra power in the 3DS so n-Space could utilize it for multiplayer features

Free DLC confirmed too. Sounds like how it worked on DQIX, but there will be new challenges added every day for a year.

Sounds like a great idea this. Just wish more people I know had a 3DS :/

Apart from you guys... obvious *kiss*

I think this game is going to absolutely bomb hard anyway, but I hope I'm proved wrong. Hopefully Nintendo will do the marketing.

Release date - June 15th

Still £24.99 at Play.com btw!

Preordered, thanks! Looked pretty good in Nintendo Direct footage.

By the way, does anyone have the 3DS headset? or are you going to get it when the game is released? or not at all?

Another Trailer

Seriously? I come home tired and I see this? Does this make all other pre-orders invalid? I had my pre-order down with play exactly 2 months ago! and the price is £10 more!

This is.... ARRRGHH!

As it's a GAME exclusive I simply won't be buying it. I have zero trust in them as a business and will not support their business model of selling over-priced games. It's this nonsense which got them into trouble and they've clearly not learned from it.

It's a shame because this is supposed to be a multiplayer game and locking it away like this will only damage that part of it. I'm really disappointed by this move.

Edited by V. Amoleo

Maybe that's just an as-of-yet-unspecified SKU that's exclusive to GAME? Some sort of bundle perhaps?

I dunno. I live in hope, seeing as it's still up on Play.com. I really live in hope.

I still really want this game, so I'm going to have to buy it from LAME if that's the case.

have you pre-ordered it @D_prOdigy?

Edited by -Dem0-

I still really want this game, so I'm going to have to buy it from LAME if that's the case.

have you pre-ordered it @D_prOdigy?

I know it wasn't aimed at me but I did have a pre-order down with another retailer and I'm hoping that the GAME exclusive is just a short period of exclusivity or a new SKU like someone else mentioned.

By limiting the amount of sales the game will make it will negatively effect the online aspect of the game. With how this game seems to make use of the online a lot I think it will have a negative impact on the game overall.

I agree with you, if it's to be a GAME exclusive, it's cuts out the ones who don't purchase online and those who don't purchase from GAME.

Hope this isn't the case. I don't really think that GAME deserve an exclusive if I'm honest and surely with it's relatively low media exposure it's going to need to get out to the online retailers as well.

Hope this isn't the case. I don't really think that GAME deserve an exclusive if I'm honest and surely with it's relatively low media exposure it's going to need to get out to the online retailers as well.

It is the case. It's on GAME's website and they've mentioned it in their twitter.

Rather amusingly they said "As it's exclusive we will make sure all pre-orders are fullfilled." Anybody remember Mass Effect 3's N7 Edition?

I can't post the link to their twitter because I'm under 15 posts.

it says it comes out June 12th instead of June 15th

<LINK CUT>

I guess we can hope it's just a three day exclusive, right?