NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Heroes of Ruin 3DS ( S-E+N-Space )

Someone on Neogaf has just posted this. Nothing has been mentioned about the game itself but it will no doubt get a full showing at E3. Interesting team up though.

heroes_of_ruin.jpg

What are N-Space known for again?

Geist, and - according to Wikipedia - loads of trash and handheld versions of console games. :indeed:

Edited by Magnus

N-Space did the four Call of Duty titles, 007 Blood Stone and Goldeneye on the DS, and they really pushed the hardware to the limit with those games.

The teaser image gives me a PSOWOW - Phantasy Star Online / World of Warcraft - kind of vibe... but for the DS, it'll probably most likely be more like the latter, except it'll play more like Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles because it's Square-Enix.

So to summarise, World of Warcraft characters using PSO style weapons within a Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles style environment...

... this could have massive potential amounts of win.

Edited by S.C.G

From Nintendo Power

Heroes of Ruin info

- four-player game, including drop-in/drop-out online co-operative gameplay and voice chat

- all the main characters are mercenaries

- customize characters thorugh their weapons, armour and class talents with more unlocked as you complete sections of the game

- daily challenges via SpotPass

Freaking YES! This is what online on the 3DS should be.

Edited by ShadowV7

Looks like Torchlight, which is a good thing. The only component sounds awesome, too.

It stays on my radar.

Screenshots look great, this game gives me hope for the future of online gaming on the 3DS.

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!

How many teams does Square-Enix have?

I'm asking, because I want to know if it's still likely to assume that they're working on a sequel to The World Ends With You.

You should be hoping Jupiter are working on it again, rather than an internal Square-Enix studio. Then it stands a chance of retaining its quality.

Gameplay trailer.

Looks shoddy and cheap to me but least you can talk to people while you play online.

New Demo:

I really like how the dungeons are randomly generated. That adds a lot of replay value to the game.

I wish the graphics get a little better, either way im still looking foward to it.

Edited by Retro_Link

This sounds better and better the more I hear about it. How many of you guys looking to get it?

Methinks I certainly will be!

Thanks dude I just pre-ordered this! I was going to get this game either way, but the ?5 less got me.

I'm going to preorder this for sure. Are there many other N-E peeps getting it?