NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bananagrabber

Scrubs Fan's?

Scrubs is hilarious. The best characters are easily Dr Cox and the janitor.

Agreed.

What did you guys think of Season 4?

I thought it kinda sucked compared to 2 and 3.

i've only seen th first season, and from that i think it's fucking brilliant...

really gotta watch the other 3.

i love it, it's a breath of fresh air compared to most of the cynical comedy at the moment. and zack braff is f-i-n-e!

Season four was good, it's just that seasons two and three were very very good. Season four was still very enjoyable though.

What did you guys think of Season 4?

I thought it kinda sucked compared to 2 and 3.

So's your face!

Ok, ok, i know i've used it before, but it was on the old board, so i feel old jokes should be allowed to be rehashed.

However, i'd probalby agree that season 4 wasn't quite as good as the earlier ones, though it was by no means bad.

• Like 1

So's your face!

Ok, ok, i know i've used it before, but it was on the old board, so i feel old jokes should be allowed to be rehashed.

However, i'd probalby agree that season 4 wasn't quite as good as the earlier ones, though it was by no means bad.

Oh no, I still enjoyed it (Dr Cox destroying the Janitor's van was hilarious!) I just felt something was missing. Maybe it was a lack of Cox/J.D. interaction.

JD: "Naked sweat drips..."

Kylie: "What?"

JD: "Oh, nothing Kylie is just a new band."

Kylie: "Oh."

JD: "And they have a great song called...Perfect breasts."

^ One of the best jokes and its on Season 4 :P

***SPOILERS****

Season 5 will start in the Spring apparently and it will be much different from the previous 4. JD has moved out, Elliot has moved on to another hospital. You know, some of the morals in the episodes aren't half bad, its just the fact that they do one EVERY episode.

****SPOILERS****

I love Scrubs, it's totally awesome.

I have all the episodes up to Season 4-25 on my PC.

^___^

JD: "Naked sweat drips..."

Kylie: "What?"

JD: "Oh, nothing Kylie is just a new band."

Kylie: "Oh."

JD: "And they have a great song called...Perfect breasts."

^ One of the best jokes and its on Season 4 :P

I watched that episode the other day on E4, and was quite upset at the fact that they cut the 'Perfect breasts' line out of it cause it was on at 4pm

Just inished watching season , loved every minute of it

Cant get the 'overkill' song out my head tho! And i cant find it anywhere!

Just inished watching season , loved every minute of it

Cant get the 'overkill' song out my head tho! And i cant find it anywhere!

I have it. Gimme your MSN adress and i'll send it :)

Yep I love Scrubs, just such an amazing show and I cant wait for season 5. Should be interesting with Elliot working at another hospital but still in the show. I hope JD moving out doesnt ruin the interaction between JD and Turk because I love that part of the show. Like when Turk and JD met up for the 1st time when Turk got back from his honeymoon!

I went on holiday recently to Tenerife with some friends, and we spent our spare time watching the entire 1st series on dvd. Twas excellent. I think someone bought the 2nd series recently, so we shall have to organise a lengthy showing...

I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, its the best show ever. Any idea when 3 and 4 are coming out?

Scrubs rules, fortunately a new season is starting in Portugal. What's that about JD leaving? Scrubs isn't scrubs without JD.

My name is Dr. Jan Itor! Priceless.

JD isnt leaving hes just moving out of the apartment. Elliot is going to a different hospital. I dont know if the characters done with or not though.

JD isnt leaving hes just moving out of the apartment. Elliot is going to a different hospital. I dont know if the characters done with or not though.

No characters are leaving for season 5.

I like Ted, a lot. Infact I made a little list of characters in order of how juicily hilarious I find them, although I don't think I saved it.

I like Ted, a lot. Infact I made a little list of characters in order of how juicily hilarious I find them, although I don't think I saved it.

I like Ted aswell. I really feel sorry for him aswell! Dr Kelso is pure evil :D

Dr. Kelso: Ted, I Forgot To Tell You 8 Months Ago, All Those Days Off You Saved Up To Go On Holiday Expire ...... Now!

:grin:

you guys are correct, Scrubs IS funny. My aunt doesn't think so, but it is. And you know what else is funny, your FACE. hahahah

Sign in to follow this