NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Chicken Little

For anyone who's seen the trailer (someone will probably psot a link) what are your opinions, personally i think it looks like the wrong end of a Monkey's Rectum. But you never know, someone out there may have other views..

For anyone who's seen the trailer (someone will probably psot a link) what are your opinions, personally i think it looks like the wrong end of a Monkey's Rectum. But you never know, someone out there may have other views..

i agree 100% it looks shit. as soon as i saw that shit break dance at the end. i knew it was one to avoid

Isn't chicken little a little chicken who thinks the sky is falling, how the hell did they mak a film about that. or am i completly wrong and its just about some random chicken?

Isn't chicken little a little chicken who thinks the sky is falling, how the hell did they mak a film about that. or am i completly wrong and its just about some random chicken?

Little chicken, thinks the sky is falling, everyone calls him a mental and he becomes an outcast.

Things go crazy, turns out he wasn't quite such a mental and him and his friends save the day.

A lot of animated films now have plenty of jokes in their for the adults too, this one doesn't really. It's just something for the kids to stare at for 90 mins.

Its the first computer animated movie by Disney and for Disney's first ever computer animated movie they have apparantly made a good if not decent attempt at it.

For me all the Pixar films feel all samey, the same 'type' of characters are usually present but they are still good films none the less.

Apparantly Toy Story 3 is to be done by Disney without Pixars help.

Chicken Little, I haven't seen it yet but that is what I have read from reviewers although I wouln't mind checking it out, the character design looks wacky and somewhat unique, especially the pig (dunno why). So yeah, even though it has a weird story and part of the name is ripped straight from a certain mouse, I should hopefully be able to look past these and hopefully enjoy the film but I doubt I will...I didn't like Madagascar that much but then that was created by Dreamworks, or was that Pixar?

It looks rubbish. I really want to avoid this with every urge in my body.

does anyone remember when disney made good movies? cartoon movies? movies with a story?

Disney can't make a good full length animation anymore, they shouldn't interfere with Pixar's CG.

Although Pixar's next animation is a little weird. "Cars"

Disney don't do animation any more.

As for chicken little, when I saw the trailer with some friends at the cinema, we all thought it looked crap.

Sign in to follow this