NEurope

I feel stupid again, what is Shenmue?

*Decides that Tellyn888 needs shield more than Hero-of-Time and hands it over*

Good going Shadow mate, if only others did the same :mad:

Tellyn. Just buy and experience Shenmue, you won't regret it. Hero you disappoint me.

Thanks,payed for it earlier so hopefully it will be here on thursday or friday then i'll get the second when school is finished.Can't wait to play it :)

Before I started Shenmue I knew nothing about it. I started playing it and got completely immersed and it felt like another life had started for me.

Good going Shadow mate, if only others did the same :mad:

Tellyn. Just buy and experience Shenmue, you won't regret it. Hero you disappoint me.

Do I have to buy a Dreamcast to play it, because I don't have one. :(

^

Listen to everyone here. Shenmue 1 & 2 are awesome. Play them.

*I want Shenmue 3*

How many here still hopes to hear news of Shenmue 3 after this e3 (which had no words about it) ?

Do I have to buy a Dreamcast to play it, because I don't have one. :(

That's what I did, don't regret it one bit. Got a NEW Dreamcast off eBay for £27 along with 3 games (which I didn't want so sold) what a bargain!

And Tailzo, I'm still hopeful, check out the links I posted earlier from Shenmue Dojo about it. Although most of it is a mess and full of unconfirmed and fake shizzle at least its there.

http://shenmue.planets.gamespy.com/s..._preview.shtml

http://shenmue.planets.gamespy.com/s...research.shtml

Hey Stocka.

The links you provided didn't work for me.

" Shenmue Dojo - HTTP Error 404

The page or file you requested could not be found:

/s..._preview.shtml "

If they are about the Kiziko article, I know about it. I've also seen the hacks from shenmue 2 xbox version. If the game really is done in dreamcast graphics, why not port it to wii as a game that only uses the shell controlelr? That would be great graphics for wii, better than anything I've seen on the console so far. (not dissing wii, it's just that shenmue is awesome.)

Well the Kikizo article is mentioned yes, but a lot more is there too.

Go to Shenmue Dojo http://shenmue.planets.gamespy.com/ and then:

Shenmue III->Preview

and ->Research

Everyone, check out this awesome fan music video: "Shenmue - Destiny, Begin"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdR8R9TclEU

Everything is put together really well. It's lovely.

*WARNING* Not recommend to people who haven't played through Shenmue I, contains spoilers.

A nicely put together video there, brought back some good memories of playing the first game all those years ago. Having never played Shenmue 2 I was wondering do you ever get to fight Lan Di in it? ( is that his name? its been a while )

A nicely put together video there, brought back some good memories of playing the first game all those years ago. Having never played Shenmue 2 I was wondering do you ever get to fight Lan Di in it? ( is that his name? its been a while )

My lips are sealed. Don't ask just go get it you fool

My lips are sealed. Don't ask just go get it you fool

I would like to really but I have too many games to get through and if I was to pick up number 2 I would have to play through Number 1 again so I need alot of time set aside which aint going to happen especially with the WC on aswell.

Fair enough, as long as you get around to getting it sometime soon. Just don't ask questions about Shenmue II before playing it! No offense but it really pisses me off as Shenmue is one of those games that you have to play through yourself without any spoilers to truly appreciate it.

Fair enough, as long as you get around to getting it sometime soon. Just don't ask questions about Shenmue II before playing it! No offense but it really pisses me off as Shenmue is one of those games that you have to play through yourself without any spoilers to truly appreciate it.

Sorry Stocka I didnt mean to offend you. Like you said I will play it eventually its just a question of when.

Like the new sig guys? Don't worry I'll still use the other one regularly too, it's just nice to have a couple to swap between now and then.

Also because I'm curious, I was wondering which you guys prefer?

And special thanks to Ashley for helping to create them.

stocka4.jpg

stockasig2.jpg

I wonder if Sega wil ever release the two shenmue games on PC.

F*ck that. Shenmue III we want, nothing else. Although Shenmue Online on PC still might not be canned.

Well this game is amazing.It's like Shenmue is a part of me know it's just so damn realistic and it's fantastic.I'm on the Second disc just now at the part

where you fight a guy called Choi or something that you fight in 'You Arcade' cause he just ate the boat ticket

I will definently get the second game and play them again.It's like my own life in Japan.Fantastic.When something happens such as something sad I can really feel for the characters.

Especially when the Choi guy appeared trying to steal the pheonix mirror when your talking to Master Chen, I was like 'Oh you B******d'

And when Ryo get's angry at someone i'm like 'Just kick their a**.I highly recommend this people.Can't wait to start the second.

F*ck that. Shenmue III we want, nothing else. Although Shenmue Online on PC still might not be canned.

Theres no game I want more to be made then Shenmue 3 :grin: , but with Shenmue online coming out on PC, they could re release the two originals on pc. Maybe if sales where good they would start thinking about the third game.

Stocka I think the new sig is the best one by far.

Shadow Im glad your enjoying it. It is a fantastic game, at least what I can remember from it. I havent played it since its release day over here in the uk.