NEurope

I might buy Shemue II on the Xbox because I want to play through 1 again, but don't have the time, so may just watch the DVD.

I want Shenmue 2 to be on the Xbox 360's backwards compatable list. I already have it on my dreamcast but I'd like to play it with the English voice overs.

I want Shenmue 2 to be on the Xbox 360's backwards compatable list. I already have it on my dreamcast but I'd like to play it with the English voice overs.

Someone actually wants to play Shenmue 2 with english voice overs? :hehe:

Someone actually wants to play Shenmue 2 with english voice overs? :hehe:

Yeah why not I already played Shenmue 1 with the English VO, and played Shenmue 2 on the Dreamcast. lol I already know the acting is bad I just wanna play it!

I know what you mean, the crap voices are kind of a charm of the game, I hope to play it on 360 one day.

I know it's hardly news but I don't care, anything that is new relating to Shenmue deserves to be mentioned.

ComputerandVideogames.com recently did a article of games that need sequels on Xbox 360 . They ranked Shenmue second in a top ten list.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=147272

And a couple of nice videos:

Hopefully a certain Peter will take notice, and convince a certain bill to dig in his huge pockets. /dreaming.

Good news everyone.

There's going to be an aggresive campaign by VideoGainden(BBC Show) to demand Shenmue 3 and get answers from SEGA.

If you want to help out and look at the site go here

Yeah I read about that VideoGaiden thing. It's good to hear and will hopefully get Sega to clear things up, but its unlikely that it will convince them to make it. I think the outcome of Shenmue Online will determine their decison.

I don't think there's ever gonna be a Shenmue 3, and I'm upset 'cos I wanna know what happens!! :(

If Shenmue Online does well then there's a chance Shenmue 3 will come out.If it does bad then ,well that's another story...

I hope "when" will be as soon as possible. I would be so happy if they just released the whole Shenmue saga for Nintendo Wii. They wouldn't have to improve the graphics much so it could be possible, right? People wouldn't complain about Shenmue with 4xAA+ higher textures for Wii?

Still, I'd buy the game no matter which console got the game. 360, ps3, psp, Dreamcast, ds, ect. I just wanna know the rest of the story!

Still, I'd buy the game no matter which console got the game. 360, ps3, psp, Dreamcast, ds, ect. I just wanna know the rest of the story!

Indeed, if it comes out exclusively on PS3 I'll just have to buy one solely for it.

Maybe since of the costs of Shenmue,they want to keep production costs down = Wii.

Here's hoping anyway.Also when I had a phone interview with SEGA they asked if there was any news I wanted to hear from them in the future and I replied "New's on Shenmue III"

Also when I had a phone interview with SEGA they asked if there was any news I wanted to hear from them in the future and I replied "New's on Shenmue III"

Good answer =)

And yes, Wii = keep costs down.

Bad news guys, Sega have responded to the campaign:

"Despite any rumours, Shenmue III is not at any stage of development, and is not in Sega's plans. "This is hardly an official statement, but I can tell you that despite rumours to the contrary, there is nothing in the works for Shenmue III. However, SEGA is aware of Shenmue's position and the special place it holds for fans, and we would never discount the possibility of doing another one.

There is no Shenmue 3 in the works because Suzuki-san is too busy on Shenmue online and will be for another couple of years at least. There is every possibility that he would want to do a Shenmue 3, but the general feeling is that it won't happen in the next 3-5 years; or until SEGA reaches it's current business goals - That is to become a top 3 publisher.

I'd tell our fans not to give up hope- but not to hold their breath either"

:(

[/url]

And a couple of nice videos:

Thanks for them, just been watching them to hype me up for Shenmue when it arrives.

*prays for it to arrive tomorrow*

Thanks for them, just been watching them to hype me up for Shenmue when it arrives.

*prays for it to arrive tomorrow*

You're getting II on Xbox right? Please tell me you've played through I on dreamcast first...

You're getting II on Xbox right? Please tell me you've played through I on dreamcast first...

Hell yeah. I played it on release day and finished it in the same week but I havent played it since, Im glad that you get the refresher disc with the Xbox version.

Ah that's good to hear. Although I do recommend playing the Dreamcast version of II, the voice acting makes it a more authentic experience. I have yet to play the Xbox version with english voice acting though so can't compare.

I just want to play the game and this is the cheapest option now that it is on the 360. If I really like it I may pick it up for the Dreamcast and compare them.