N-Europe

The "We Love Eddage" Thread

Aneres11

Looks ace!

I just sent him a picture message with the sig as i know he is in work and wouldn't be able to see it yet, his reply:

"Oh my fuckin good lord the boy is a first class genius. I looooove it!!!"

So basically i think he approves! :p

Nice work Eddage! I HAVE to fix the grammar in this thread's title.

Ha, cheers guys!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddage, as said in the message I just sent - I love you. :love:

Lots.

You should be knighted or something. :grin:

One thing - how the bloody hell do I set my signature?!

Tried using the tips in the signature request thread and still confused! :hmm:

Eddage, as said in the message I just sent - I love you. :love:

Lots.

You should be knighted or something. :grin:

One thing - how the bloody hell do I set my signature?!

Tried using the tips in the signature request thread and still confused! :hmm:

Click on "User CP" in the menu bar at the top, then on the left hand side click "Edit Signature" (third section down). Then just paste the quoted text below into the box...

[noparse]
pokemon-sig_01.png

pokemon-sig_02.pngpokemon-sig_03_gem_test.gifpokemon-sig_04.png

pokemon-sig_05.png

[/noparse]

Thank you so much, Eddage. You're a superstar.

I know I'm being a whiny cunt but is there any possibility of changing the yellow colour of my name? I'd prefer a vibrant/subdued grey. Not sure if it looks nice. Or, even, use the font from "Vertigo" which would amaze me.

Unaware of time you have to dedicate. If it's too much -- bitch slap me and say no. The rest is perfect :grin:

Actually, could you make the silhouette of Hitchcock come over the writing slightly. Currently the figure is being interrupted but it feels like it should be the other way around.

I'm hard to please and asking for a hit.

Edited by Frank

Eddage is your sig supposed to have a white background or did you just leave it like that to blend in with the forum background?

I left it there because when you save gif's with transparency it gives it a thin white border, at least this way it blends into the theme I'm using (who cares what everyone else sees :heh:)

Thank you so much, Eddage. You're a superstar.

I know I'm being a whiny cunt but is there any possibility of changing the yellow colour of my name? I'd prefer a vibrant/subdued grey. Not sure if it looks nice. Or, even, use the font from "Vertigo" which would amaze me.

Unaware of time you have to dedicate. If it's too much -- bitch slap me and say no. The rest is perfect :grin:

Actually, could you make the silhouette of Hitchcock come over the writing slightly. Currently the figure is being interrupted but it feels like it should be the other way around.

I'm hard to please and asking for a hit.

I'll probably have some time tomorrow, although you did say you wanted it to be Psycho themed! :rolleyes: