N-Europe

The N-Europe Dream Journal 2011!

DomJcg

Thats right! Its time to let the inner Freud thats in all of us out for a controversial spin! Post your Dreams, post your Nightmares!

My dream last night was simple,

I was in the House of Commons except it looked like a church, it was a non important day there so there were only 50 or so MPs hence why no body minded me being there (:/ wish it worked this way in real life) and David Cameron was telling us all how he was going to bring the toy making factories back to Britain by giving toy businesses incentives.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah now you go :)

First Thread Ever!

I was left absolutely gutted when I woke up the other morning.

I'd just been shown around an apartment I could rent , for the start of what I'm guessing was a new job/lifestyle, in I'm guessing judging by the style, America or Australia.

The apartment was only going to cost £9,995 a year to rent, and of course being a dream it was the most incredible place you could ever wish to live, modern, like a Tardis once you were inside, with it's own bar... not a bar in the corner... but a room that once inside was actually like your favourite relaxing pub/bar full of people!

Then it was on to a planted walkway and steps up to a roof garden that overlooked the harbour on one side and the resort complex on the other.

Friends and some famous people (lolz) were throwing me a roof party to celebrate!

I was living the dream! :D

... from which I then woke up! :hmm:

Edited by Retro_Link

I hate my dreams, they seem to conspire against me to not get the most out of them.

For example, I once had a dream where I could fly. Except I could only manage to hover for a few seconds. The worst part is that I actually realised I was in a dream and still could only hover. It seems to be a problem I have a lot, like getting into a fight in a dream but then throwing a weak punch.

...I hate my brain.

My dreams are really weird at the moment. I'm at that stage where suddenly all my dreams are about meaningless things that could actually happen/have happened. So, I wake up and I'm very unsure whether or not they happened or not. Also, I remember something halfway through the day, and I can't tell if it was true or not.

I had a dream that I had an argument with another teacher in school, and that she was pissed off at me for the rest of the day. I went into work, tip-toeing around her, making sure not to piss her off...

Another one was about a friend. I had a dream that her car was for sale, and that she was putting the sign up as I was there with her.

Just weird, at the moment.

First in the dream I was escaping from dinosaurs but that didn't go very well. Luckily though I found a bush to hide in. BAM

Now I suddenly have magic powers and have a team who are in a field with me killing some baddies. I can't really think of much to do beside fire blast that comes out of my hand. So I grab people by the face and explode their faces off. Then I grab this other one and I just say "death" and the guy starts disintegrating slowly but this regeneration monster pops out of nowhere and heals the baddie faster than I can kill it but then engulfs him. Then some other guy shouts, "he's weak to electricity". So then I shoot a lightning bolt at the thing and it explodes. Then decide to do a sort of lightning storm that's hitting everywhere and Boom. Awake.

I had a weird dream about my holiday last night.

One guy, who isn't even coming with us (because he's a friend of a friend, and not an actual friend) was there when we all went to pay for the hotel (because for some reason we were paying with cash at the hotel once off the plane). First off, me and 2 friends managed to get our rooms for 0.06£ Rather than £600 and none of us said anything. Then the other 2 guys went up and they had to pay a fortune for their rooms. This other guy who isn't coming realised he couldn't actually afford it so ran off crying and went home?

I had a dream last night that I was in town and there was some sort of theatre event on, where you could watch things in different theatres. I was in one watching some sort of comedy in which the lead actor was talking to the audience in the same way as Frankie Howerd in Up Pompeii.

Anyway, I chuckled a few times, but then it suddenly ended. I asked the staff if they were going to show the rest of the film (oh yes, it was a film... in a theatre), but they insisted they'd played the whole thing, which they clearly hadn't.

So, I left the theatre and wandered round the high street. A thunderstorm began and I took shelter in front of a large, dark, gothic church. Then I realised it was later than I intended to stay out and I was stuck in town, in a thunderstorm, in the dark.

Oh man I just remembered part of my dream.

Paj was getting a massive tattoo - this comic book panel that took up his torso. Was a flying woman with a unicorn spike and it said "BOOM!" in massic old-school letters. He also had a third nipple and a boob attached to it. Lol.

Yes I'm serious.

I had a dream last night involving at least two N-E'ers, though their exact identities escape me. I think maybe they were both subconscious mash-ups of different members; one was a combo of Mundi and Flink, I think. Apparently, we were supposed to meet at my house, but Flundi was a bit late and called ahead, and he had changed his ringtone into the sound of one of those fire alarms you have in the house, which fooled us. (Yeah, somehow it was my ringtone that was changed when he changed his. This was never questioned in the dream.) This element of the dream is a result of one of our fire alarms malfunctioning lately and going off at random times. Apparently I have Flink and/or Mundi to blame for this constant, random beeping! :p When both had finally arrived, I showed them, among other things, my old playhouse, which in the dream had suddenly been expanded into several rooms (this is probably due to me looking at the layout of my new apartment late last night). Also, some neighbours came over at some point, I fought to get my cats out of my room (nothing new, though exaggerated to ridiculosity in the dream), and I also think Jimbob was present at some point.

Some of you may be aware that my landlady drives me up the wall. She means well and is nice enough essentially but she doesn't stop talking, asks pointless questions and is, apparently, always right ("I was up at 6am" "No you weren't, you were up at 5!"...)

Last night I dreamt she died.

It was in a very odd and black comedy kind of way. One morning she was yammering on about her medication (even in my dream I try and tune her out) and the next day I was and about and found out her new meds killed her. It was just...odd. Not tragic/horrible but more weird.

Then later on that day I was back home and in the kitchen and thought "oh silly woman, she's left the hamster's cage open" (as in she was in the middle of cleaning it so the main cagey part wasn't on, and apparently we had a hamster) then realised she must have died while cleaning it. Give the hamster its credit though, it stayed in the base and didn't sneak off.

My friend kept talking about the rapture/end of the world thing yesterday, so naturally I dreamt about it.

First I was in my family home, in the kitchen, at night. My mum and sister were there, and we were trying to contact my dad who was on a plane to Hong Kong. We were using fax, then my sister suddenly teleported to him and told us that he was late because he was receiving our faxes and there was some confusion with the hotel.

Then I was getting a bus somewhere with my sister (to the airport?), winding around a volcano that looked like the one in Lanzarote that I visited (with a restaurant at its peak - El Diablo). The world started to end while we were still on the bus. Little showers of meteors rained down and spreading fluorescent pink spots appeared on the ground, which killed people who touched them. The bus stopped and I got off into a factory/facility with the cousins of the toys from Toy Story in it. They were sealing the doors and not letting anyone come in, even though the meteors were hitting the roof. Someone found a pile of worthless toys, and everyone started grabbing them so they could sell them off for food. The only one I remember is a bunch of carrots plushie.

I wandered off and ended up in Solid Snake's bedroom (but he wasn't in there). A maid was in there dressed all in white, she was apparently his wife and was called Iris. He had a dog which looked exactly like Neil Gaiman's dog, Cabal. An army officer came in and tried to get rid of it, so I took it into the bathroom and hid it in the bath.

Then I got a text and woke up.

This was just before waking up...

So I was at Alton Towers, well I say Alton Towers because I was going on Thirteen, but the surroundings that I could see weren't that of Alton Towers.

The park was for whatever reason, open until 5am! So were in the park at night, and the place/ride had been lit incredibly.

My dream had completely pimped Thirteen up to the max... Universal style... we're talking Harry Potter style castle for the loading/start... then out on to an awesome layout, leading to the 'track drop' which had to be something like a 70m plumet or so down the inside of a canyon! Brilliant! :D

So we get off the ride and start queing again for the front row, only to have some bastard come along and tell us the park is now going to be closing at 1am (The Fuck! This is my dream bitch!)... so they're closing the front row que for which we'd been waiting in for some time.

Oh but don't worry, my dream was very thoughful and gave me a voucher by way of an apology to use on my next visit to the park!... to a 'dream park'... umm, yeah I'm not exactly sure I'll be coming back anytime soon... let alone remember my voucher! :indeed:

Edited by Retro_Link

Can you have one about naked women next time please?

:heh:

Last night I dreamt I was at "Thorpe Park" (not the real one, but you know what dreams are like). They'd built a brand new wooden coaster - a Gravity Group product using 6-seater Timberliners, like Twister at Grona Lund. Like a doofus, I waited until closing time before riding it, whereas in real life that would have been my highest priority.

So, it was 6pm and I rushed to ride the woodie. There was no queue at all, so I ran straight in and got in the car. Luckily, I got to ride it a couple of times and I felt I was moving about the track.

I should have known it was a dream, though, as that's the only way a UK park will build a woodie.

I'm an amature dream-reader so I'll do a few :)

I was in the House of Commons except it looked like a church, it was a non important day there so there were only 50 or so MPs hence why no body minded me being there (:/ wish it worked this way in real life) and David Cameron was telling us all how he was going to bring the toy making factories back to Britain by giving toy businesses incentives.

This most likely means you're gay.

I'd just been shown around an apartment I could rent , for the start of what I'm guessing was a new job/lifestyle, in I'm guessing judging by the style, America or Australia.

The apartment was only going to cost £9,995 a year to rent, and of course being a dream it was the most incredible place you could ever wish to live, modern, like a Tardis once you were inside, with it's own bar... not a bar in the corner... but a room that once inside was actually like your favourite relaxing pub/bar full of people!

Then it was on to a planted walkway and steps up to a roof garden that overlooked the harbour on one side and the resort complex on the other.

Friends and some famous people (lolz) were throwing me a roof party to celebrate!

The best match I have for this is that you are gay.

I had a dream that I had an argument with another teacher in school, and that she was pissed off at me for the rest of the day. I went into work, tip-toeing around her, making sure not to piss her off...

Classic symptoms of gay.

Unsurprisingly most of mine have been exam related

><

This probably relates to the exams you have coming up around this time, but it can also mean you are gay.

I can do more, if requested :p

In all seriousness, I always understand mine. They're never abstract. Dreams are about what's on your subconscious mind; literally the things you haven't resolved consciously.

I still have issues about being lost or stuck in places, and I think that goes back to when I got lost in France in 2004. And staying out too late is another one; I have issues with that, for reasons I won't bore you with. The thing is, these dreams aren't even nightmares. I'd rather have nice dreams, but I know they're just my mind trying to resolve things.

On Friday 20th May, I forgot to tell you my dream from Thursday night. I was in town again, but this time during the day, as it became evening. Pedestrians were stopping me and sending me on errands. As I tried to complete one, I'd get given more, and thus had to "stack" them. I'm no psychologist, but it's obvious to me this was a hangover from work, as I was behaving in exactly the same way, and suffering the same type of "stress".

At one point, I heard a voice trying to get me to enter a dark doorway. Peering in, I noticed this "shop" was not a shop at all, but just a doorway with an unlit room behind it. I opened the door and the voices asked me to come down the stairs. Sensing a trap, I tried to find some of my tougher workmates, but couldn't, so I just ran around town trying to do so until evening broke. The funny thing is, I'm sure this was still in my head from an episode of Doctor Who last year!