NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO E3 2011: HOPES, DREAMS, and SWIMMINGPOOL CREAMING DESIRES.

Or maybe E3 is all about the thrill of the chase.

That's exactly what it's about! I've spent most of the day on my laptop keeping my eyes on Gaf for any rumours that pop up. :D

When did Pilotwings Wii get announced? Play.com has it listed:

That would be a very strange Wii game at this stage. I thought they were meant to be tech demos to show off your new machine? Would be good for Café though.

A quick Google reveals that they Play.com had it listed in May 2008.

I think that was around the time Factor 5 were said to be working on one.

I'd love to see a more expansive take on the series eventually. Cafe would be perfect!

Can someone do me a favour. If for any reasons e3.nintendo.com doesn´t work for me, can someone post the top few best alternatives on my wall. Thx vry mch xxx

After Microsofts pretty dissapointing E3 conference, i shall be looking at Nintendo's with a lot of interest. In the entire history of being a Nintendo gamer, they have only dissapointed me once.

I'm going dark until about 2pm tomorrow. Can't take the excitement so need to distract myself, but come 2pm I'm going to be doing everything I can to reach hype capacity.

Got my Mac to watch the conference on and my laptop to post Cammie Dunnaway jokes from and a batch of brownies to gorge on.

See you guys tomorrow afternoon.

After Microsofts pretty dissapointing E3 conference, i shall be looking at Nintendo's with a lot of interest. In the entire history of being a Nintendo gamer, they have only dissapointed me once.

E3 2008?

2.jpg

Here's some of my hopes/dreams/sepculation of this tomorrow. Not going to bother with 3DS. I know i'll be happy with this.

Wii:

:- SkywardSword stuff, general release frame.

:- Confirmation of Xenoblade and The Last Story. Some other 'filler' titles to pass us by.

Cafe:

:- Proper online platform and service with Cafe. Lot of games will make use of the connected 24/7.

:- Super Mario Cafe is real and is open world. Open multiplayer aspect included aka a friend could jump in my Mushroom Kingdom as Luigi when they wanted for co-op platforming.

:- Atleast 4 other Nintendo IPs get some good Cafe treatment throughout the week. But pushing attention on console features and 3rd parties. Pikmin and either F-Zero or Starfox to be shown.

:- New Nintendo IP.

:- 3rd party support. Atleast 3 key 3rd Party games that will be used to draw in the core and push Cafe making use of Cafes power and online functionality. One being an FPS.

:- Screen is infact detachable which will cater to the core who just want a pad, casual so they can play with games/apps on the tablet and a mix of the two. Wii-mote can be used with MotionPlus.

:- One or two aspects of the console we won't know about and is deliberatly being held back in secret to keep as a surprise and away from competition.

:- Some surprises

Fairly sure i've forgotten some, put i'll post those later.

I'm going dark until about 2pm tomorrow.

I'll be going dark til roughly 4:45pm then settling down restlessly and waiting for the live feed to start. Can't wait for all the sales figures and data. MY BODY IS READY.

I have one prediction:

GTAV will be announced at Nintendo's conference.

First next-gen game confirmed. From Eurogamer:

Top game designer Michel Ancel has revealed that the sequel to Beyond Good & Evil will not be released on current-gen consoles.

"It is still alive and we are very far [into] development so we can't go back now," Ancel said. "We are targeting the next generation of consoles."

I have one prediction:

GTAV will be announced at Nintendo's conference.

Please, let this be true... :bowdown:

I'm not even all that excited about the prospect of playing GTA on a Nintendo platform and I don't fool myself into thinking that a 100+Mio. production will be platform exclusive. But the implications and the 3rd party kickstart such a massive game on the next Nintendo platform would mean... :yay:

Have there been any Nintendo Leaks at all yet?

Screen in the controller, possibly some details about the hardware (IBM CPU, ATI GPU etc.).

That's actually quiet a lot of leaks.

Screen in the controller, possibly some details about the hardware (IBM CPU, ATI GPU etc.).

No screens of any of the slides they plan to show like the Microsoft ones that got leaked in the final hour before the conference then ?

getting pretty impatient now.... today will be so slow.

No screens of any of the slides they plan to show like the Microsoft ones that got leaked in the final hour before the conference then ?

Well, it's not the final hour before the conference and it's in the middle of the night over there. ;) But I wouldn't expect it to happen.

But those are merely rumour for the time being so don't really count as leaks. Nothing has been confirmed (although lets be honest, an IBM CPU and an ATI GPU are to be expected really).

But those are merely rumour for the time being so don't really count as leaks. Nothing has been confirmed (although lets be honest, an IBM CPU and an ATI GPU are to be expected really).

We have to consider them as rumors. But if it comes from people who know these details, they're leaks, no matter what we have to assume. :p

And if this thing doesn't have some sort of 6'' screen in, on or around the controller, we've been massively and collectively trolled. ;)

If there's one thing Nintendo is good at is keeoing secrets. So no leaks. There have been teases though that should be Nintendo gamers very pleased.

I didn't know there was a Nintendo hosted 3rd party roundtable... Surely that's a massive clue to some mega 3rd party support. Plus Reggie said there will be surprises all week, so it would be great if there was a Smash Bros/Ocarina 3D type announcement every day!

I expect we'll see BG&E, I also think we'll get loads of game packs - like Assassins Creed Trilogy, Bioshock trilogy etc etc Basically all the game Nintendo missed out on last time!

Which will be fine, but people will start slating it as a port machine... I'm worried the only 3rd party exclusives will be Nintendo regulars - Conduit 3, Raving Rabbids, Scribblenaughts etc All good though.

Fucking nail it Nintendo!!

And if this thing doesn't have some sort of 6'' screen in, on or around the controller, we've been massively and collectively trolled. ;)

Surely that won't happen though... right?

WarioTrollFace-620x.jpg

... right? :heh:

If Conduit 3 is coming for the machine I honestly don't think they should show it at their conference... as I keep reiterating, HVS aren't talented enough a studio for it to be anything other than mediocre which will give a lacklustre showing of the console.

Conduit 3 would not blow anyone away.

...except Beverage.

I didn't know there was a Nintendo hosted 3rd party roundtable... Surely that's a massive clue to some mega 3rd party support. Plus Reggie said there will be surprises all week, so it would be great if there was a Smash Bros/Ocarina 3D type announcement every day!

Is there, when?

In any case, it be gooooooood news!