NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

(finished reading)

--

I really want to believe Dohnut, but he's so good at lying while giving lots of seemingly useful info :p

However Dazz did protect Tales on Night 6 after turning into a lion - possibly to keep him alive so the town could focus on him instead of mafia members.

Basically, Dazz and Dyson need to go. Who should go first?

This is what Dazz had to say for last night:

I was tied to a lamppost all night.

So I guess he was out being tied to a lamp post while you (Dohnut) snuck into his house and encountered his scary animal friends?

--

What if Dohnut is lying, and Dazz is town...and by lynching Dazz, we lose majority :/

The inactivity in this game is terrible. When does the day end?

11pm today

I really want to believe Dohnut, but he's so good at lying while giving lots of seemingly useful info :p

I trust that he's at least telling the truth about his name and that he's a little boy.

And Dazz was roleblocked on a night of no kill, so perhaps we should go with him today.

This is what Dazz had to say for last night:

So I guess he was out being tied to a lamp post while you (Dohnut) snuck into his house and encountered his scary animal friends?

--

What if Dohnut is lying, and Dazz is town...and by lynching Dazz, we lose majority :/

First part: I assume this was the case. I'm also not sure I believe Dazz, thinking about it; he said the other day he was EVERY ANIMAL, literally every single animal. that must've been an epic lamp post.

Second part: I don't know what to say *shrug* I'm sick of this whole 'Dohnut's a good liar so he must be lying' stuff now, it's so frustrating when I'm telling literally the entire truth and people still don't believe me. I sit here (like I did in the gents maff, where I was telling the truth etc) and just don't know what I can possibly say to convince people. The fact that everything I say is looked at with a 'that's probably a lie cause he's a good liar' gaze is really frustrating from my point of view.

All I know is that I targeted Dazz and he/the animals (same thing, right?) attacked me as I escaped. According to my role PM, that would only happen if he were a mafia member.

edit: Wrote that while you voted, sorry. Sorry, don't mean to rant either, I just cannot explain how frustrating it is from my point of view to have nobody believe you when you're telling the truth.

Mu only problem is that there has been no mention of a small child in the write-up and no one has ever said they have seen one during their night actions

Cube - Booster (Man in white coat?)

Dazz - Manimal (random power)

Diageo - mechanical drone (Could be the guy poisoning us)

Dyson - Disaster guy

Eddie - unknown

Eenuh - Tracker (old man)

Ellmeister - Roleblocker

Jayseven - Double vote

Mundi - Jailkeeper (Police officer)

MadDog - Forces people to target him (Rat man)

Nintendohnut - unknown

He could be telling the truth, but I think we should finish Dyson and at least investigate Nindendohnut tonight too se if we can trust him.

I know, that's because I hide every night. How many roles are there left, that have appeared in write-ups, but which haven't been claimed? At my count yesterday there was one less role than there was unconfirmed player, because I hide every night. I don't appear in write-ups and I don't appear to the player I'm hiding in the house of (hence the term 'hiding') - tonight is the first night I've actually done anything apart from stay quietly in a cupboard/under the stairs/in the attic/wherever.

Which means you have no way of proofing that you are telling the truth, at least we have reasons to believe Maddog in his accusations.

Cube - Booster (Man in white coat?)

Aqui1a was the man in white. I'm a leader and I'm incredibly handsome.

Which means you have no way of proofing that you are telling the truth, at least we have reasons to believe Maddog in his accusations.

I'm not sure we've seen MadDog in a write-up, either.

First part: I assume this was the case. I'm also not sure I believe Dazz, thinking about it; he said the other day he was EVERY ANIMAL, literally every single animal. that must've been an epic lamp post.

iirc he said that he chooses an animal each night with an unknown/random power, and targets someone. The night he protected Tales, he said that he chose a lion because he thought that he could eat Tales...which sounds like a silly lie at this point. Some night before that, he was a wasp.

edit: Wrote that while you voted, sorry. Sorry, don't mean to rant either, I just cannot explain how frustrating it is from my point of view to have nobody believe you when you're telling the truth.

You are very good though, you should take it as a compliment :) You always seem so earnest!

--

Mundi, the man in the white coat was mr-paul.

Choices for today:

1) Lynch Dazz: but what if he's town?

2) Lynch Dyson, investigate Dohnut, lynch Dazz (if investigation works) on the next day: but what if it gives Dazz another chance to kill/make someone sick?

Regarding Diageo making people sick, it could also be Dazz when he was a wasp. Or maybe he turned into a poisonous insect/animal some night.

Oh yes, Aqui1a was a pilot in white, mr-paul was a scientist in a white coat.

MadDog is the rat-faced man, he's appeared in almost all of them.

He has appeared in nearly all of them, I know he forced me to target him once before and the write-up on that day backs it up.

MadDog is the rat-faced man, he's appeared in almost all of them.

Yup, I missed the bit where he was the rat-faced man. I suddenly realised when I re-read last night's write-up.

Dazz hasn't killed in the kill-less nights because I've been roleblocking him. He was a wasp and last night he was a dog.

Also the write-ups don't describe a character doing the killing maybe because of it would give Dazz's character away.

I'm fine with voting either: Vote: Dazz

Change vote: Dazz

Either is good, just changing because apparently its leaning towards Dazz.

One more vote if I'm counting correctly.

Votes:

Dyson (1): MadDog

Dazz (5): Nintendohnut, Cube, EddieColeslaw, Ellmeister, Mundi

Majority is 6

Fuck it. Not been able to do anything any game anyway.

Vote: Dazz.

Majority has been reached

Votes:

Dyson (1): MadDog

Dazz (7): Nintendohnut, Cube, EddieColeslaw, Ellmeister, Mundi, Jayseven

Majority is 6

The animals sensed what was coming and fled the town. Apocalyptical disasters have been steadily increasing over the last 8 days and the animals always seem to know when to cut out just in time. It will not be long before humanity falls.

Animals.png

Dazz is no longer in the game. He could choose any animal to perform his night actions. He was good.

Night 8 has begun Phase will end at 6pm on Friday

10 Survivors:

Cube

Diageo

Dyson

Eddie

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Mundi

MadDog

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Esequiel

Aqui1a

Tales

Jonnas

Dannyboy-the-Dane

heroicjanitor

mr-paul

Rummy

Dazz

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Peeps, you are about to receive an EXTREMELY strongly-worded PM.

I didn't see anyway I could defend myself considering that it did look really weird but yeah, I was actually every animal and yeah, I've told the truth all the way through.

The night he protected Tales, he said that he chose a lion because he thought that he could eat Tales...which sounds like a silly lie at this point.

Actually, that wasn't a silly lie. The Peeps can actually tell you that I literally sent a PM, saying "I want a lion to eat Tales, please" but I guess I couldn't control the actions of the animals...which sucked because that would have been some epic death! :p

Bye everybody! Good luck town!

*Snip*

Night time is FTW.

And yes...I'm a hypocrite/still won't go away. :p

I was thinking it myself.

(hope this doesn't lose me a win, but talking at night time, especially game related as i believe both did, is not cool)