NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

what are your mobile phones?

I bought a mobile about a year ago on a pay-as-you-go scheme and it came with £25 free credit. I've still got over £10 credit left so a new mobile wouldn't be justified.

When I was at uni I would use it all the time to meet up with my girlfriend and mates between lectures but now I don't have to do that so it's fairly redundant.

A Siemens C60. Only had problems with it once, but I got it repaired for free so I can't complain.

siemens-c60-2.jpg

I've got the SPV E200. It's got Windows Smartphone 2003 on it. The joysticks broken, the screens got a scratch on it. it doesn't sync with my mac, the memory card slot doesnt work. Bluetooth doesn't work. But apart from that its awesome :heh:

I'm getting a new one for christmas I think...

spv%20e200.jpg

SPV e200

What I want...

Qix%20Nokia%206630%2093%20-%20Wendy%20(print).jpg

Nokia 6630

OR

Z140_3G.gif

Samsung Z140v

Motorola A1000 , its a beast. Does everything i need it too, holds music, takes memory cards, and lets me play quite alot of decent phone type games, ie. doom, aoe.

I have a Nokia 3200 and even though it aint that good I think it looks really nice and love it! ive had it since last christmas and it has a cool lil light and changeable covers. I dont think i will but a new phone in a while, its quite strong too. I have dropped it tons of times in my bedroom and once dropped it on my tile floor in the kitchen! :cry: It was fine though.

3200x3_large75.gif

I got a SE K750i too, a few people seem to have them, 2 MP camera, really clear screen i love it :)

A pretty pathetic bricky Sagem Myx6. Bought it about 2 years ago for 100 quid. Which was a pretty good price seeing as it has a camera on it, albeit not a great one. Plus no Java games :cry:

MYX6.jpg

I used to have a sony ericsson k700i, it was great and I was the only one who had it because I got it on contract.

Then everyone got one, the charger broke and I moved out here and left it in England.

A pretty pathetic bricky Sagem Myx6. Bought it about 2 years ago for 100 quid. Which was a pretty good price seeing as it has a camera on it, albeit not a great one. Plus no Java games :cry:

i also have a sagem myX-6. the picture quality isnt as good as that image with it on youve posted, and my colours are the invert of that one. where its blue is shiny silver, and the shiny bit on that one is black on mine. its a pass me down from my brother, now hes got one of those samsung d500 or something, not the latest one the one before. before this one i had an LG the one with the camera on the side and then before that i had a Nokia 5500? the one thats supposedly got a shatterproof casing, then i go and crack the screen.

I used to have a sony ericsson k700i, it was great and I was the only one who had it because I got it on contract.

Then everyone got one, the charger broke and I moved out here and left it in England.

I also got a SE K700i - the W800i was my first choice but the company I use doesn't offer them anymore. The new W900i is quite nice too but I won't pay more than 500€ for a a gadget I use to call people. Just for information I got the K700i for 80€ - still expensive but I needed a new one.

A shitty Sharp GX10, when the contract runs out on my mum's im gettin her D500 but what i really want is a Sidekick II

has anyone ever heard of a sanyo s750i fone? theyre really good. my sis bought 1 and it has stunning video camera plays mp3s connects to PC all that jazz. it also make phone calls!

but seriously at 60 quid its astonashing, slider, if it was built by nokia they would have sold it for at least £150 i reckon

px086497.gif

Yeah I'm thinking of getting that phone. 1.3 Mega pixel and its only £60? Bargain!

you all have such nice fancy phones im apalled at my crappy phone i had till like today i did have a nokia 5100 which is a big brick that is 'indestructable' i soon proved that theory wrong haha. But today i got a nice 'new' k700i much better than my old phone ahhh sweet silky phone.

I also have a Samsung D500 which I totally adore (but secretly want a D600 for christmas) and Motorola V525.

Got an XDA Mini S recently. Pocket PC with WM5, slide out qwerty keyboard, wifi, 1.3mp camera. It's brill!

40260-o2%20xda%20mini%20s_artikel.jpg

Sign in to follow this