NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

what are your mobile phones?

I have a crappy but very near indistructable NEC e616V with the battery held in with selotape because of testing that indistrucatability.

Some examples of the phones toughness:

Playing football with it on concrete and through the alambra(nearly deckin an old woman)

Chucking it against walls

And finally my mate kicked it at aclimbing frame breakin the battery release switch thing.

I have a NEC e616V, and I love mine. I´ll never replace it, unless it gets ruined but I´m very careful with mine, so it´ll probably won´t happen for a long time.

Motarola C651 and my sisters old V500 (she gave me it when she got a crappy V220..one of the worst phones ever...hehe)

I've got a SE K750i (or W800), and when it can take photos this then I ain't going to complain about it. I've also got a 1Gb memory card in it aswell, so I hook it up to my car stereo and play the music from it aswell.

reduced_size_stairs.jpg

A big ugly.. I mean beautiful P800! And Piro, stay away, don't post your phone.. please?

A pretty indestructible Nokia 3510i or some such. It has been in a river with me (long story) dropped down stairs several times stood on at least twice and erm lots of other stuff im sure yet it works perfectly.

I know what mean about the indestructability of Nokia's. I've had a Nokia 3510 for about 4 years now, it's been down active caves, been dropped in the sea, dropped in glastonbury mud, and been hit accidently with a hammer, but bless it, it still keeps going. The screen's a bit cracked though.

i have a shit Nokia 7600...

It's rubbish, only good thing is it's shape, which i like.

The 3300 aka the "taco" oh and it's not an N-gage, it just happens to be the same shape and smaller and less powerful.

3300_1.jpg

I have a Samsung E700. But my brother has just upgraded his phone so I may have his D500 if I can be bothered to move all my numbers over.

I have a battered Sony Ercisson t610 just dropped it too many times :( , though i like the look of some of the new "walkman" fones.

i had to get a new phone last monday as my old one broke (was a K700i) now i have the motorola RAZR V3X, got a memory card for it from ebay and its the teeniest weeniest little thing that i have ever seen :)

i had to get a new phone last monday as my old one broke (was a K700i) now i have the motorola RAZR V3X, got a memory card for it from ebay and its the teeniest weeniest little thing that i have ever seen :)

Rather depressingly, i am getting your old one for Christmas. My old one is the Nokia3210 or something old and bricklike. Whats the K700i like?

I have a D-500 atm. But when I can i'm gonna try and get myself a D-600. Have you seen the picture quality on those babies! :shock:

Sign in to follow this