NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I mean absolutely no offence to what I am about to say and I'll probably regret posting this but I think he looks like Dannyboy if he put on a lot of weight and got a hell of a lot older...sorry, love you dude! :D

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

I mean absolutely no offence to what I am about to say and I'll probably regret posting this but I think he looks like Dannyboy if he put on a lot of weight and got a hell of a lot older...sorry, love you dude! :D

Believe it or not, my first idea for a comment when watching that was something along the lines of: "And there's me after 20 years of vlogging." :p

Believe it or not, my first idea for a comment when watching that was something along the lines of: "And there's me after 20 years of vlogging." :p

It's spooky how we're unearthing vloggers who look like the members of N-E. We've got this dude and Dannyboy and we did have that kid who looked like ReZ. I think we should make a thread trying to find vloggers who could be the twin of people on here!

It's always fun to find look-a-likes! :D Maybe we should start a thread?

Definitely!

Was going to post this in the Kony thread but felt this would be better suited here. This is a real video they made in 2006.

3388197_460s.jpg

No. Fucking. Way.

I never even thought of that! Mind is officially blown!

That doesn't even make sense.

What's not to make sense? It makes perfect sense! It's blown my mind, also.

Wasn't this silly "realization" used as a joke for a series? Friends, maybe?